Fentanyl Found in Floyd's System

Pharmaceutical fentanyl is a synthetic opioid pain reliever, approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. However, most recent cases of fentanyl-related harm, overdose, and death in the U.S. are linked to illegally made fentanyl, It is sold through illegal drug markets for its heroin-like effect.

It appears that police misconduct on those who aren't criminals is much less likely to get you killed than a lightning strike. So no, the real story here is not police brutality (although of course, I am no big fan of agents of big government and condemn the actions of this cop - so throw me some virtue points now).

The real story is the media manipulating the dumb 80 IQ jogger population for their gain, and the far leftists fueled by their TDS jumping in on it for their own purposes. As Aristotle noted

EZZis8iWsAA9Qjz
An interesting twist but it doesn't excuse the cops' excessive use of force....

An interesting twist but it doesn't excuse the cops' excessive use of force....

Rubbish. there was no excessive force; the violent doper OD'ed after resisting arrest.

Nobody OD's on traces of a drug.

Yes, they do when they have heart problems caused by them. And, we don't know how long it was from when they took the samples to the tests; both drugs have short lives in blood. 'Traces' doesn't mean much.

Here we go again. Whenever a cop kills a black person, white people and self hating blacks rush to demonize them.

He could have had crack with a splash of meth in his system, it's still wrong to pit your knee on someone's neck when they are expressing they can't breathe.

So far we do not know what was going on. There are eyewitnesses and some video that needs to be carefully analyzed. I do not trust JOURNALISTS or mobs for
a diagnosis. You would be amazed at the plethora of complaints that arrested people make.
Never trust the MEDIA. They always lie. But that guy DID have a knee to his neck. Following that ,the Democrat Mayor and the Democrat Chief of Police failed to charge the Cop. Democrats always screw up. Just as blacks always riot.

Here we go again. Whenever a cop kills a black person, white people and self hating blacks rush to demonize them.

He could have had crack with a splash of meth in his system, it's still wrong to pit your knee on someone's neck when they are expressing they can't breathe.

So far we do not know what was going on. There are eyewitnesses and some video that needs to be carefully analyzed. I do not trust JOURNALISTS or mobs for
a diagnosis. You would be amazed at the plethora of complaints that arrested people make.
Never trust the MEDIA. They always lie. But that guy DID have a knee to his neck. Following that ,the Democrat Mayor and the Democrat Chief of Police failed to charge the Cop. Democrats always screw up. Just as blacks always riot.

about what do you imagine the media LIED about in this case. It is silly to just say "LIE" over and over
again. I have noted that media makes lots of factual
MISTAKES----especially in cases of murder. But the mistakes go in ALL SORTS OF directions---from
trivializing to exaggeration. The fact that the cop
held George Loyd with a knee on his neck was not HIDDEN

about what do you imagine the media LIED about in this case. It is silly to just say "LIE" over and over
MISTAKES----especially in cases of murder. But the mistakes go in ALL SORTS OF directions---from
Read the post. I SAID it was murder. But that is an excuse to burn the city down? A White woman was shot by a Black cop a while back. The Whites did not riot.

Read the post. I SAID it was murder. But that is an excuse to burn the city down? A White woman was shot by a Black cop a while back. The Whites did not riot.

yes---you said murder. It is manslaughter---not murder. ----negligent homicide according to
(gawd help us) I believe that the cops might get
jail time. I am not sure that they should nor am
I sure that the "NOOR" cop should have gotten jail time

yes---you said murder. It is manslaughter---not murder. ----negligent homicide according to
Noor? He was Somali was he not?

Noor? He was Somali was he not?

yes-----so? He be a very nice somali. You cannot blame ALL SOMALIS for Ilhan Omar

Who is being held responsible for murdering Breonna Taylor?

Noor killed out of total and complete incompetence. The killing of George Taylor was by a total disregard for human life.

The officer was told the guy couldn't breath. He didn't care.

Bystanders told him the guy was dying. He didn't care.

The other officer checked and couldn't find a pulse. He didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.

I heard it from the family paid doctor who performed the autopsy that he did in fact have fentanyl in his system

for the record----people do DIE FROM FENTANYL----a medical resident-----many years ago in my memory---found dead in a hospital storeroom----from fentanyl use----it is both a euphoriant and hallucinogen
There is no evidence that Floyd took fentanyl right before this altercation. If you have the experience you say you do you would know that people can test positive for opiates for days or longer after taking them

Oh and don't put any weight on the autopsy done at the request of the family. FNC interviewed the guy today and the interviewer asked him about the guys heart and how he could come to the conclusion it was NOT what the original autopsy said it was. He then said that most of the heart was missing so he was not able to examine it.

You can't make this shit up.

LINK

Go find one yourself. That ain't my fucking job. You don't post links for 99% of the bullshit you spew. Here you whiney little bitch:

Click on the video at the bottom where it says "Bill interview person who conducted independent autopsy"

Hey Fuckstick if you post something it's up to you to prove it

It ain't my fucking job to fact check your drivel

You just hate that I'm fucking right. Fuck you. You fucking whiney fucking liberal. Eat shit and die cock sucking bitch. Typical whiney fucking liberal, always needing someone else to do work for them. Here is your fucking link you lazy fucking dickwad.

He didn't need the heart to diagnose asphyxia.

But you have to be able to examine the heart in order to rule it out you stupid fuck.
He said he examined 2/3 of the heart.

you can clearly see the second cop pressing on Floyd's ribs and we can't see the 3rd cop at all but the reports say that all 3 were restraining him not just one.

Why don't you see how long you can breathe with 3 men holding you down like that.

When I was taking MMA classes I learned real fast how hard it is to breathe when prone on the mat with the weight of just one guy on my back

I'm a combat Vet and GoJuKai blackbelt...I don't need advice on how this works....I've silenced a couple sentries and a stray from an NVA combat unit with choke-holds to avoid noise. I twist the neck until it snaps if required. If you'll notice, I don't like the looks of the pic I found but it's not a constricted windpipe...it's pressure on the carotid artery stopping blood flow to that side of the brain.
If you know so much you should know you do not have to constrict the windpipe to suffocate a person.

All it takes is sufficient weight on the chest either from the front or on the back of a prone person. As a matter of fact it was one of the way that freaks in Salem used to kill people accused of being witches. They would stack rocks on a board placed across the "witch's torso until the weight was so great she could not draw breath.

And in 1828 another infamous duo of murderers, Burke and Hare, killed 16 people in Ireland by sitting on their chests and blocking the nose and mouth, they did this because it left little to no damage to the bodies which they would later sell to Robert Knox who would perform dissections of the bodies.

There were 2 other cops on Floyd's back which is more than enough weight to restrict his ability to breathe.

So it seems you might not be as knowledgeable as you think you are when it comes to methods of asphyxiation or suffocation

Too bad there is avideo showing where the other two officers were; one on his legs, the other on his lower back. Now come back with another lie in your 'I Touched You Last !!!' game; the charges against the officers are as bogus as most of those in the past have been; you just want to fry them because they're white and the thug was one of your heroes.

Doesn't change anything.

even the weight of 1 person on the back of a prone person is enough to cause suffocation.

And unlike you IDGAF what color people are. That Asian cop who stood there and watched is just a guilty as the other 3.

Tell you what why don't you volunteer to be cuffed and restrained in that exact same manner and then tell me how easy it is to breathe

Forum List

Back