Fentanyl deaths in America: Do we deserve to surivive as a sovereign country?

What does that even mean to a paranoid whackadoodle like you? Gov. Abbot tried to find some contraband with his truck inspection stunt and all he accomplished was to cost his state a bunch of lost business. He found nothing of significance. No drugs, no people, just goods trying to get to their destination. That should have told you something about the myth of "open borders" but you chose to ignore it.
Screw you snd your party's ignoring our laws.

There is no paranoid in telling you to go yo hell in regards to the border.

Its against the law idiot.

The drug war produced the situation we are in today. In spite of abundant evidence that it has done far more harm than good we are still stuck with a system that would much rather just lock someone up than do a damned thing to help them get off drugs.

No. cretins like you created the situation. You have no morals and self-indulgence is your only credo; you will pour money into homocidal cretins' pockets for a buzz with zero interest in who those cretins will murder or pimp out next. You're the problem.

Actually it was the FDA who worked hand in glove with companies like Purdue Pharma.

They not only approved these news drugs, but they permitted the promotion of them as 'non-addictive' opium alternatives.

Concurrently, it was also the US Gov, and allies who opened the largest opium market in the world, Afghanistan.

Then, once the problem grew so large, and the deaths began to explode...

The government, in typical government fashion turned coat...threw everyone in jail...and mandated draconian restrictions on prescribing the drugs which they knew were addictive in the first place.

MEANWHILE AT THE US BORDER...tons and tons of Fentanyl are pouring in as we have neglected security measures, and funding (gotta save everywhere else...of course) there.

THIS ALL FALLS ON OUR CORRUPT, EVIL GOVERNMENT.

Rubbish. The excuses of libertoons and self-indulgent brats everywhere: "It's all Somebody Else's Fault, Not Mine!!"

So you would rather keep the sadisitc approach that clearly does not work than treat drugs like the public health problem it is? Of course you would. No drug warrior has ever been interested in actually solving the problem. Lots of money and careers tied up in keeping the prisons full.

Stupid mindless parroting.

Rubbish. The excuses of libertoons and self-indulgent brats everywhere: "It's all Somebody Else's Fault, Not Mine!!"
Which part is rubbish?

The FDA did NOT Approve Oxycontin?

They were not prescribed like gum drops?

The west did not open up the poppy fields in Afghanistan?

Fentanyl is not pouring over our southern border?

You fucking simp...go away.

Which part is rubbish?

The FDA did NOT Approve Oxycontin?

They were not prescribed like gum drops?

The west did not open up the poppy fields in Afghanistan?

Fentanyl is not pouring over our southern border?

You fucking simp...go away.

Run off and wet yourself. Nobody buys drugs from illegal sources because somebody forced them to, gimp. Go wackoff to a Cheech and Chong movie or Training Day; lot of dope in those.

Run off and wet yourself. Nobody buys drugs from illegal sources because somebody forced them to, gimp. Go wackoff to a Cheech and Chong movie or Training Day; lot of dope in those.
1654456883752.png

In the long run it will cost the country less to get addicts into rehab than to continue to simply lock them up in jail without any sort of treatment. Simple possession should not even be a crime because punishing it does nothing to keep drugs off the streets. It serves only to make people like you think something is being done.
STFU until you're ready to answer my question.

Moonbats???? Brainwashed???? You're projecting your idiocy onto others. You don't read, fact check or conduct any "due diligence". You just swallow what Republicans tell you and believe every word of it.

What fools Republicans be.
Take a valium.

Drugs and alcohol are the "diseases of despair". Studies have shown that opioid deaths increase when auto plants shut down and leave a county. When manufacturing was off-shored to Asia, most Western democratic governments offered their workers free retraining, and income replacement until they were ready for the new job market. The USA did NOTHING for their displaced workers. You were on your own.

The USA has created a "dog eat dog" economy where the rich are doing very well, and working Americans are getting poorer every year. When Reagan was elected, you had a 20% chance of rising out of poverty into the middle class, if you got a good education and worked hard. Today, your chances are 2%.

Stagnant wages and the destruction of the union movement means that working people are now dependent on government handouts to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. These people owned 5% of the wealth of the nation when Reagan took office. Today they have no equity or wealth.

Young people are graduating with an average debt equal to the price of a nice house when I was going to school. And the wealthy are getting the majority of the income and the wealth in the country. No decent minimum wage, no universal health care, no living wages.

Keep thinking you're the "land of opportunity". It is, but only if you're born wealthy.
Cry harder and then tell me why this is my fault.

As Fentanyl deaths continue to mount among the young in my city and yours, it is becoming evident that something very evil is going on. In my city many of these drug deaths go unreported because they are bad press for the red-faced no-necks that run the local economies dependent on the politics of getting rid of Donald Trump. Trump’s platform exposed Washington as infested with career politicians on both sides of the political spectrum that have enriched themselves by selling out America to globalist interlopers bent on taking out America as the last vestige of capitalist democracy on the planet.

Oddly, it seems that the parents of many of the millennials dying from these toxic drugs are completely on board with the untimely deaths of their children because it serves some greater good in their propagandized minds that in order to remove Trump one of their children had to go. As open borders operate as replacement centers for “new” citizens, lethal chemicals flow freely bringing great wealth to the drug cartels that poison the youth of the country. As these parents watch their children drop dead, some just walk away shrugging their shoulders and saying, “well at least Trump is gone, and Trump is bad, the government said so.” “My kid died so Trump could be gone and that’s a good thing.”

Obviously, this is a very sick development in our society, and it shows the extreme fanaticism embedded into the minds of the media indoctrinated. When Americans let their own children be attacked and poisoned by bad government policy just to get in line with a corrupted, sinister Washington status quo, we are in trouble as a nation. If this continues without a solution, maybe we do not deserve to survive as a sovereign country.

Why not serve Fennybars at school cafeterias and just put a warning label as a garnish ?

As Fentanyl deaths continue to mount among the young in my city and yours, it is becoming evident that something very evil is going on. In my city many of these drug deaths go unreported because they are bad press for the red-faced no-necks that run the local economies dependent on the politics of getting rid of Donald Trump. Trump’s platform exposed Washington as infested with career politicians on both sides of the political spectrum that have enriched themselves by selling out America to globalist interlopers bent on taking out America as the last vestige of capitalist democracy on the planet.

Oddly, it seems that the parents of many of the millennials dying from these toxic drugs are completely on board with the untimely deaths of their children because it serves some greater good in their propagandized minds that in order to remove Trump one of their children had to go. As open borders operate as replacement centers for “new” citizens, lethal chemicals flow freely bringing great wealth to the drug cartels that poison the youth of the country. As these parents watch their children drop dead, some just walk away shrugging their shoulders and saying, “well at least Trump is gone, and Trump is bad, the government said so.” “My kid died so Trump could be gone and that’s a good thing.”

Obviously, this is a very sick development in our society, and it shows the extreme fanaticism embedded into the minds of the media indoctrinated. When Americans let their own children be attacked and poisoned by bad government policy just to get in line with a corrupted, sinister Washington status quo, we are in trouble as a nation. If this continues without a solution, maybe we do not deserve to survive as a sovereign country.

Crusty Joe said "I main line the drug 5 or 6 times a day and it has had no bad effects on me. I also get a good discount every 1000 illegal democRat I GIVE A PLANE TICKET, FOOD STAMP, MEDICAL, SCHOOLING, A HOUSE AND A SLOPPY SALTY PEAT and not even knowing the words I still give a Hell of a hummer." Then forgot where he was.

Forum List

Back