Feminist:We must abolish the family to have a feminist future

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Feminist: We Must ‘Abolish the Family’ to Have a ‘Feminist Future’

The nuclear family must be abolished in favor of a “feminist future,” says one feminist writer.

You idiots fell out of reality a long long time ago.................. wake up douches you were part of the ELITES plan to fk the family unit up dumbasses. Hows that bringing home the bacon working out for that emotional part of your lonely ass life. Just think you'll set your daughters up for the same fk u failures........ lol Hate men works well doesn't it.

Teach your 8 yr olds to drop the f bomb during MAN hate teachings yeah way to go idiots.

inn case u 4 got..........

The nuclear family must be abolished in favor of a “feminist future,” says one feminist writer.

You idiots fell out of reality a long long time ago.................. wake up douches you were part of the ELITES plan to fk the family unit up dumbasses. Hows that bringing home the bacon working out for that emotional part of your lonely ass life. Just think you'll set your daughters up for the same fk u failures........ lol Hate men works well doesn't it.

Teach your 8 yr olds to drop the f bomb during MAN hate teachings yeah way to go idiots.

A future crew of motel room cleaners.

I would like to HOPE this is satire, but it's obviously not. Disgraceful AND disgusting.

It's the same goals leftist always have

From the Soviets to Venezuela

The story and plans never change and it always leads to the same ....misery for the majority of population and failure

But this time theyll get it right

Right out of the manifesto ...

"Society for Cutting Up Men" -- by Valerie Solanas

19127587856.jpg

Civilizations die when the families are imperiled. And ours has been for 50 years. If this era collapses in any way, there will be no listening to women for a very long time. Ladies, your sabotaging everything you worked for. Being single with kids and working is not the best. Being married with kids and working is not the best. Something somewhere suffers for a high percentage of people. We are only on this planet for 75/80 years or a bit more. Leaving a world that is ready to exterminate each other is not very desirable.

I’m at a bar right now with a Irish immigrant that hates America, a lesbo that works for a boston landmark , not from
Here.. I want to crack the bartenders face he’s so anti American! But I like the location. But you know what fuck it! Another bar to be ban from

I’m at a bar right now with a Irish immigrant that hates America, a lesbo that works for a boston landmark , not from
Here.. I want to crack the bartenders face he’s so anti American! But I like the location. But you know what fuck it! Another bar to be ban from

Wow................I've heard you rail about the violent leftists and how they need to be stopped, yet here you are saying that you want to punch a bartender, and won't mind being banned because you don't like his political views. Hypocrite much?

Wow................I've heard you rail about the violent leftists and how they need to be stopped, yet here you are saying that you want to punch a bartender, and won't mind being banned because you don't like his political views. Hypocrite much?
Please refer to post #9 in this thread. A swing AND a miss.

Got a trump hat on ya? Put it on and he'll be swinging at ya in under 2 minutes :04:
Then ya can knock him da fuck out :113::10:

Got a trump hat on ya? Put it on and he'll be swinging at ya in under 2 minutes :04:

You know, there are lots of people out there who can be triggered by a red hat with white lettering. Matter of fact, last time I was in CO, I found a red hat with white lettering that says "Make America Stoned Again". It's becoming my favorite hat, especially here in the Texas panhandle.

And, I can always tell what kind of person someone is by their reaction. Trump supporters will smile and wave without reading the whole thing, as they think I am just like them.

Some liberals on the other hand will see the hat and read the first 2 words, then look away in disgust. Matter of fact, the other day at the store, 2 young women saw my hat and one looked away with a scowl. The other one actually read my hat, giggled, and then told her friend to see what it said. She then started to talk to me and said that at first she thought I was a MAGA idiot, but after reading my hat, knew I wasn't.

And then, there are those who read the whole thing. Trump supporters will scowl at me, but everyone else who reads the whole thing smiles and laughs, sometimes I get people telling me how much they like my hat.

You know, there are lots of people out there who can be triggered by a red hat with white lettering. Matter of fact, last time I was in CO, I found a red hat with white lettering that says "Make America Stoned Again". It's becoming my favorite hat, especially here in the Texas panhandle.

And, I can always tell what kind of person someone is by their reaction. Trump supporters will smile and wave without reading the whole thing, as they think I am just like them.

Some liberals on the other hand will see the hat and read the first 2 words, then look away in disgust. Matter of fact, the other day at the store, 2 young women saw my hat and one looked away with a scowl. The other one actually read my hat, giggled, and then told her friend to see what it said. She then started to talk to me and said that at first she thought I was a MAGA idiot, but after reading my hat, knew I wasn't.

And then, there are those who read the whole thing. Trump supporters will scowl at me, but everyone else who reads the whole thing smiles and laughs, sometimes I get people telling me how much they like my hat.
Because you smoke weed automatically makes you a leftwinger or some other angry anti trumper in other simpleton leftwingers eyes :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure it makes complete sense in the brainwashed lefttardvilles of your minds

No offense but cmon

Destroy the family
Destroy the Woman
Destroy the Children

When will dumb fk society get it HOLLYWOOD is your evil whose tentacles filter out into the lives of children and women every second of the day......... Ever notice how sitcoms make the men look dumb or like sissy boy --- or now a mister mom ( no nothing wrong with that. But that's another topic)...

the whole point DESTROY THE FAMILY WHY THE HELL DO U THINK they made women think way back when how independent they could be if they worked LMFAO!!! ( which yes is true) but another topic) and no tech. nothing wrong with it etc.

83927463_1018794408485735_1935673813924577280_o.jpg

I won the argument so he’s ok lol

Forum List

Back