Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win – You Should Yell at Them

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is why I'm going to love a Trump presidency. Our new Emperor is going to restore the nation back to the people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was. Read the article and take its advice. We will only be starting to make America great again. It will be our Trumpenreich.

Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win – You Should Yell at Them

This is why I'm going to love a Trump presidency. Our new Emperor is going to restore the nation back to the people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was. Read the article and take its advice. We will only be starting to make America great again. It will be our Trumpenreich.

More and more I have such a disgust of Christians. I was never raised with so much hate as a RC, and now I see Christians for what they really are, and sorry but many are trash, like you.

No...

I will support everyone right to have their religious freedom... I have done this since I was in my youth and will do this until I die... Also if I catch someone like you screaming at someone because of their attire, well I will gladly go to jail or the hospital defending someone religious freedom...

I am Unitarian and everyone has their right to worship and wear what they want!

More and more I have such a disgust of Christians. I was never raised with so much hate as a RC, and now I see Christians for what they really are, and sorry but many are trash, like you.
I missed the Christian reference. Looks like hysteria, it's a blog post that says some women are fearful. That could be two. Or none.

It's not even true. No one is afraid to wear the hijab. They are looking for attention.

Now middle eastern men attacking women who don't wear the hijab, that's different. We don't have that here yet. It's common in Europe and will be here if muzz immigration is allowed to metastasize.

Heil Trump!

• Banned

Heil Trump!
Exactly!

course i don't approve of picking on anyone because they dress in a weird way , that being said , whats the big deal , American people are getting their azzes kicked for wearing a TRUMP hat or getting their cars keyed for having a TRUMP bumper sticker NONE of which I approve of . Course , with the muslims I just wish that they would stay in their he11holes where sunnis are killed by Shiites and Shiites are killed by sunni for being different .

I missed the Christian reference. Looks like hysteria, it's a blog post that says some women are fearful. That could be two. Or none.

Well just who is the OP's God?
The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was

Trump is the last Christian I'd want to see running a country.

No they will be targeted. Don't underestimate the effect that the government has on the people. People do what they feel they'll get away with.

Heil Trump!
Exactly!
I bet you keyboard commandos are so amped up, you haven’t slept a wink yet since Tuesday night.

Don’t get me wrong, these women have nothing to fear from pussies like you, but there are plenty of trump troopers out there right now that are feeling their oats just like you are, except unlike you, these fucking clowns will assault Muslim women.

Like I said in my previous post: if you are a Muslim, you would be wise not to wear any religious garb in public.

Well just who is the OP's God?
The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was

Trump is the last Christian I'd want to see running a country.
Trump is Christian?

I'm impressed. I've never seen a follower of Christ that rich before. Moderately well off, sure, but not super rich.

No they will be targeted. Don't underestimate the effect that the government has on the people. People do what they feel they'll get away with.
No, that's a cop out. If the government has that much control over you, you're a lost cause. Aside from the fact government isn't going there.

Heil Trump!
Exactly!
I bet you keyboard commandos are so amped up, you haven’t slept a wink yet since Tuesday night.

Don’t get me wrong, these women have nothing to fear from pussies like you, but there are plenty of trump troopers out there right now that are feeling their oats just like you are, except unlike you, these fucking clowns will assault Muslim women.

Like I said in my previous post: if you are a Muslim, you would be wise not to wear any religious garb in public.
If you are a Muslim, it would be wise to self deport. This country was not created for Muslims.

No...

I will support everyone right to have their religious freedom... I have done this since I was in my youth and will do this until I die... Also if I catch someone like you screaming at someone because of their attire, well I will gladly go to jail or the hospital defending someone religious freedom...

I am Unitarian and everyone has their right to worship and wear what they want!
I'm just glad this horrible period of my life is over.

Heil Trump!
Exactly!

If you are a Muslim, it would be wise to self deport. This country was not created for Muslims.
A punk with an internet connection and a keyboard is all you are.

Heil Trump!
Exactly!

You're right they dont, were respectful and law abiding, now you leftwingers hate law and order and are hedonistic, so well stop you from attacking women.

Oh were not pussies, guys like you let some macho feminist run their life, we dont. We actually disagree with our women from time to time and keep out individuality.

And people like you are internet tough guys, you wouldnt dare say it to my face, im 6 5 250 and would beat your ass very easily

Forum List

Back