Female Call of Duty pro reportedly murdered by another player

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Ingrid Oliveira Bueno da Silva, a 19-year-old Call of Duty player also known as Sol, has reportedly been murdered by another professional gamer.

Brazilian news network R7 reports 18-year-old Guilherme Alves Costa, also known as Flashlight, stabbed da Silva in the São Paulo district of Pirituba earlier this week.

He allegedly filmed the crime and turned himself in at a police station half an hour later, confessing to everyone.

That boy is crazy. Watch.

Ingrid Oliveira Bueno da Silva, a 19-year-old Call of Duty player also known as Sol, has reportedly been murdered by another professional gamer.

Brazilian news network R7 reports 18-year-old Guilherme Alves Costa, also known as Flashlight, stabbed da Silva in the São Paulo district of Pirituba earlier this week.

He allegedly filmed the crime and turned himself in at a police station half an hour later, confessing to everyone.

Some people can't separate fantasy from reality.

Last edited:

These kids live in a fantasy world of Grand Theft Auto. Kid waited too long if 18 is adulthood with his laws. 17 and out in 3-5.

I must confess. I am actually a Video Game Legend from the Space Invaders and Pac-Man days. Gods honest truth. Even had my name in some local papers. My peers and I who stood for hours and sucked a lodda quarters out of the Levis front pockets. My peers and I would be the 1st exhibits in the Vid Game HOF.

These kids live in a fantasy world of Grand Theft Auto. Kid waited too long if 18 is adulthood with his laws. 17 and out in 3-5.

I must confess. I am actually a Video Game Legend from the Space Invaders and Pac-Man days. Gods honest truth. Even had my name in some local papers. My peers and I who stood for hours and sucked a lodda quarters out of the Levis front pockets. My peers and I would be the 1st exhibits in the Vid Game HOF.
My peers and I spent our money on Gauntlet. So, we might come in a real close second.

I
I get motion sickness from the modern games
Line of Sight Vietnam
Delta force 2
Tiger Woods 99
Return to Castle Wolfenstein are more my speed

I only played 2 video games in my career. nothing else except with friends.

I believe I once made it to 40 stages in Galaga. Galaga was my number 2 game

Here is the scary part, you will rarely find an 18 year old today who is a fully functioning adult. I know I wasn't, and I had to fend for myself at that age.

It's the way the world has become. Where people learn to communicate and follow the mob through social media and other online influences. Many live at home much later, especially with Covid now among us.

Forum List

Back