CDZ Fellow USMB Communists, Come Debate Me on Euler's Sum of the Inverse Squares and the Distribution of Totatives and GA/PA/MI's election results

but you should decide on one thing first...

are we communists...
or fascists...

you folks are quite divided on this subject as far as i can see...

Last edited:
but you should decide on one thing first...

are we communists...
or fascists...

you folks are quite divided on this subject as far as i can see...

I'm here to debate pure mathematics. Do you have something to contribute? According to your ilk you're all super intelligent refined human beings with a PhD's in everything.

So, bring it.

thats not what your title says up there...

Debating pure mathematics is fine. Trying to use those mathematical arguments where the election results are concerned makes less sense.

The 2020 elections were different than any previous elections for a number of reason. Most notably, the response to the pandemic.

Debating pure mathematics is fine. Trying to use those mathematical arguments where the election results are concerned makes less sense.

The 2020 elections were different than any previous elections for a number of reason. Most notably, the response to the pandemic.
Oh, you mean the Kung Flu, that China along with Joe Biden's campaign released upon the world back in 2019 so President Trump's economy would tank right up to the election? Oh yeah, that one, the same one that the Progressive Governors put Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly so they could kill 10s of thousands, while blaming President Trump for those murders? Then say that people cant go in and vote in person, but go shopping at Walmart and dine in French restaurants, so then they can send out bogus ballots, that suddenly come out of suitcases and are run through multiple times.....Then they wonder why many angry US citizens show up at their work, wanting justice for their actions....

You provoke the sleeping giant enough, he will wake up, now that he is awake, the progs are in big deep kimchi....

Oh, you mean the Kung Flu, that China along with Joe Biden's campaign released upon the world back in 2019 so President Trump's economy would tank right up to the election? Oh yeah, that one, the same one that the Progressive Governors put Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly so they could kill 10s of thousands, while blaming President Trump for those murders? Then say that people cant go in and vote in person, but go shopping at Walmart and dine in French restaurants, so then they can send out bogus ballots, that suddenly come out of suitcases and are run through multiple times.....Then they wonder why many angry US citizens show up at their work, wanting justice for their actions....

You provoke the sleeping giant enough, he will wake up, now that he is awake, the progs are in big deep kimchi....

I was only referring to the issue where it concerns the election not being like other elections.

The rest of the "Kung Flu" nonsense you posted is off-topic.

What does the pandemic have to do with the distribution of prime numbers?

Oh, you mean the Kung Flu, that China along with Joe Biden's campaign released upon the world back in 2019 so President Trump's economy would tank right up to the election?

I'm not here to discuss emotions. Although I agree with you politically, I'm really here to discuss the topic in the video.
I am very good with numbers, but i was just reminding the prog slave, how we ended up here at the sum of the problem.....

Two GIANT holes.

1. Votes were hand counted twice in GA so whatever pattern you assign to randomness is a lesson in random numbers
2. Silver bullets kill werewolves not vampires. If you can’t get even the basics right off the bat why would anyone listen to this drivel?

Oh, you mean the Kung Flu, that China along with Joe Biden's campaign released upon the world back in 2019 so President Trump's economy would tank right up to the election?

I'm not here to discuss emotions. Although I agree with you politically, I'm really here to discuss the topic in the video.
I am very good with numbers, but i was just reminding the prog slave, how we ended up here at the sum of the problem.....

The best to deal with the "pandemic" issue is the way I'm dealing with it.

We assume that the "pandemic" is as terrible as they say it is, then ask them, so what does that have to do with the distribution of prime numbers and irreducible fractions?

Two GIANT holes.

1. Votes were hand counted twice in GA so whatever pattern you assign to randomness is a lesson in random numbers
2. Silver bullets kill werewolves not vampires. If you can’t get even the basics right off the bat why would anyone listen to this drivel?

Ok, please explain your theory on why election results should not be beholden to the distribution of prime numbers and irreducible fractions.

Two GIANT holes.

Ok, please explain your theory on why election results should not be beholden to the distribution of prime numbers and irreducible fractions.
If you explain why 4 eyeballs that looked at each ballot and counted the same number as a machine indicates the machine counted it or reported irregularly. One can find random patterns in a subset of selected data looked at all the time.

What does the pandemic have to do with the distribution of prime numbers?

What do prime numbers have to do with the election results in GA, PA and MI?

And no, I am not going to watch a 36 minute video.

Forum List

Back