Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President

The man did nothing wrong except he upheld the Constitution which he swore to uphold and protect. He answered questions given to him by Congress under their constitutionally mandated oversight powers. Apparently you want to turn the military into a political organization. He set the perfect example by answering the questions put to him by Congress. Why should he not wear a uniform. Col North did the same thing when he testified to Congress. These fellow soldiers are the ones who are disobeying the oath they took. They are showing they are dishonorable.

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President
By disclosing classified information he committed treason.. He should be arrested, adjudicated under UCMJ, stripped of his rank, and discharged as a traitor.

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
It was not a political proceeding. It was official testimony relating to his military position

He honored his uniform that day

Who says you can’t wear your uniform when you testify?

3001.jpg

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

The essence of his testimony was a rebuke to his Commander in Chief. Not cool.

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

No, his attire was the equivalent of putting on your best suit for testimony before Congress.

It was not a political proceeding. It was official testimony relating to his military position

He honored his uniform that day
Impeachment proceedings ARE POLITICAL.... Fucking moron..

It is a formal impeachment inquiry.

The man did nothing wrong except he upheld the Constitution which he swore to uphold and protect. He answered questions given to him by Congress under their constitutionally mandated oversight powers. Apparently you want to turn the military into a political organization. He set the perfect example by answering the questions put to him by Congress. Why should he not wear a uniform. Col North did the same thing when he testified to Congress. These fellow soldiers are the ones who are disobeying the oath they took. They are showing they are dishonorable.
This guy made the military into a political organization by appearing in uniform. There is no mandate that he must wear his uniform when testifying. Hell, a low-class slob like this guy might just have well appeared in a sweat suit.

Exactly. Too bad too many of our fellows here on USMB are either ignorant of the UCMJ or choose to disregard military regulations.

Forum List

Back