Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

If yoir talking about FB & Twitter Trump brought it on himself with his lies, conspracy theories & his attempt to overthrow the lawfull election. He violated their TOS, period. Trump had the biggest bully pulpit on the planet & he blew it with his lies. Tough shit.

You are so dense. Trump brought them a lot of new members. When he lost, they had no use for him. They always hated him but business first.
Yea, sure they did. FB & Twitter need Trump? If the idea wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable. Trump was on Twitter for years spouting his garbage. He was bounced off for spreading lies, inciting violence & trying to overthrow the election. Period.

Yea, sure they did. FB & Twitter need Trump? If the idea wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable. Trump was on Twitter for years spouting his garbage. He was bounced off for spreading lies, inciting violence & trying to overthrow the election. Period.

Twitter or Facebook doesn't have regulations on trying to overthrow an election. This is the same Twitter and Facebook that allowed all that Russian collusion to plaster their sites for months on end which turned out to be bullshit.

You on the left just refuse to admit the obvious, and that is the MSM and social media are nothing but extensions of the Communist party, so they do their bidding for them.

Twitter or Facebook doesn't have regulations on trying to overthrow an election. This is the same Twitter and Facebook that allowed all that Russian collusion to plaster their sites for months on end which turned out to be bullshit.

You on the left just refuse to admit the obvious, and that is the MSM and social media are nothing but extensions of the Communist party, so they do their bidding for them.
Do you think they should be prohibited from supporting Democrats? It's that what you're saying?

If yoir talking about FB & Twitter Trump brought it on himself with his lies, conspracy theories & his attempt to overthrow the lawfull election. He violated their TOS, period. Trump had the biggest bully pulpit on the planet & he blew it with his lies. Tough shit.

You are so dense. Trump brought them a lot of new members. When he lost, they had no use for him. They always hated him but business first.
He was bounced off because he's a Republican.

Not all Republicans are lying trolls. I know lots of Republicans. Some of them are very fine people.

Do you think they should be prohibited from supporting Democrats? It's that what you're saying?
No, but they should share in whatever fate befalls them.

No, but they should share in whatever fate befalls them.
Sure, everybody's gotta pay the ferryman.

What I'm saying is that it's unconstitutional for the commies to stop free speech, so they get their minions on social media and the MSM to do it for them, because the Constitution only prohibits government from limiting our speech--not anybody outside of government.

Not all Republicans are lying trolls. I know lots of Republicans. Some of them are very fine people.
I don't know any progs who are fine people. They are all lying scum.

What I'm saying is that it's unconstitutional for the commies to stop free speech, so they get their minions on social media and the MSM to do it for them, because the Constitution only prohibits government from limiting our speech--not anybody outside of government.
Thank you. Many so-called conservatives are missing that subtle point.

Twitter & FB have their own TOS, which your boy violated. Period. Yea, social media are extensions of the Communist party because they banned Trump after he had been a member for 10 years. Got it. Anybody who doesn't kiss your boy's ass is a commie, right? Is Fox an extension of the Nazi party because they attack Biden every day?

This board has banned members. It run by Commies banning free speech?

Twitter & FB have their own TOS, which your boy violated. Period. Yea, social media are extensions of the Communist party because they banned Trump after he had been a member for 10 years. Got it. Anybody who doesn't kiss your boy's ass is a commie, right? Is Fox an extension of the Nazi party because they attack Biden every day?

They attack Biden because he's a dementia patient that's in charge of our country. Even his own party tried to strip him of exclusive ability of our nuclear arms they're so worried.

The TOS rules of both social media outlets only applies to Republicans and not Democrats. They can post whatever the F they want with no censorship even if it's a blatant lie.

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

These are yesterday's Republicans. Those that moved on have. It is Trump's party today
Wrong. These are republicans. You are magaturds. You have no friends to stand for you. Don't get it twisted.

They attack Biden because he's a dementia patient that's in charge of our country. Even his own party tried to strip him of exclusive ability of our nuclear arms they're so worried.

The TOS rules of both social media outlets only applies to Republicans and not Democrats. They can post whatever the F they want with no censorship even if it's a blatant lie.
Why don't you answer my question, turd? If USMB bans a member is it run by commies?

We'll wait for the dodge.

Last edited:

I don't know that anybody has been banned here. I see moderators closing posts from people on the left and right equally. You won't get banned here unless you are making physical threats against somebody or have been warned about posts that violate the rules.

USMB is not in bed with either party like Twitter and Facebook are. The left posts topics freely just as the right. I ended up here when I had it with Topix. Topix used to remove any post that went against Big Brother, so I left. Apparently so did a lot of people which is why they closed shop and not on the internet any longer.

I don't know that anybody has been banned here. I see moderators closing posts from people on the left and right equally. You won't get banned here unless you are making physical threats against somebody or have been warned about posts that violate the rules.

USMB is not in bed with either party like Twitter and Facebook are. The left posts topics freely just as the right. I ended up here when I had it with Topix. Topix used to remove any post that went against Big Brother, so I left. Apparently so did a lot of people which is why they closed shop and not on the internet any longer.
Oh, you mean if somebody violates USMB's TOS they can be banned? You mean like Trump did on FB & Twitter, Ace?

TOPIX closed because the board was a free for all with practically no moderation. Big Brother your ass.

Oh, you mean if somebody violates USMB's TOS they can be banned? You mean like Trump did on FB & Twitter, Ace?

TOPIX closed because the board was a free for all with practically no moderation. Big Brother your ass.

Were you a member of Topix? I was for several years, and what I can tell you is that it was heavily moderated by the commies which is why we all left. Trump's posts were no different when he started as when he ended. The commies told FB and Twitter to end his account because it violated the communist agenda; that and they were (are) scared to death of the man.

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

He's only dangerous to Democrats.
LOL, he's dangerous to anyone and everyone who doesn't kiss his fat ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back