“Fell Off the Face of the Earth” – ABC Journalist Is Missing Since April – When FBI Seized Classified Documents From His Laptop in ‘Lightning’ Home Ra

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

20 Oct 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

James Gordon Meek
An Emmy-winning investigative journalist went missing after the FBI raided his Virginia home and seized classified information from his laptop in April.
James Gordon Meek, 52, went missing after the feds raided his Arlington penthouse apartment, the Rolling Stone reported.

An Emmy-winning investigative journalist went missing after the FBI raided his Virginia home and seized classified information from his laptop in April.
James Gordon Meek, 52, went missing after the feds raided his Arlington penthouse apartment, the Rolling Stone reported.

Meek produced the Hulu documentary “3212 Unredacted” which detailed the 2017 Pentagon coverup of the deaths of US special forces in Niger.
The “lightning raid” was conducted after a search warrant was approved by a federal magistrate judge in the Virginia Eastern District Court, Rolling Stone reported.
The New York Post reported:

Commentary:
FBI agents must really have an inferiority complex. They are trained marksmen that (theoretically) maintain that by hitting the range every so often; they look to be in good physical shape. Yet, when they go to arrest a family man or women, they have to have 30 armed men with full auto M16's in armored vehicles to show up? A real inferiority complex!
You know who else disappears journalists that go against the fascists establishment?
Its no secret that the FBI under the leadership of Wray following orders of those in White house have become images of the Stasi, Cheka, Chinese secret police, Ministry of Security and/or the Gestapo.
has James Meek become Joe Bidens Keshogi?

https://clck.steepto.com/ghits/1438...=1666281405&wrst=1666281404&muid=m9jAN0yFKCc1

Wow, 3rd thread on this topic.

Anyway, if you don't want Gateway Pundit Malware on your system, here is a link to an article from a much less batshit-crazy source that plays it straight (pretty much--I agree with them as often as I disagree with them).

Its an interesting news item.

Last edited:
Our fabled FBI bureaucracy follows our U.S. Constitution every bit as diligently as Burn, Loot & Murder does. For what good it will do make sure to let both your federal Representative & fed senator know that you feel much more secure knowing that these fed agencies such as the FBI, BATF, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, CIA, NSA & U.S Department of Health & Human Services are terminated in their entirety effective immediately. Let the states take care of their own business & internal security & $ave hundred$ of billion$ of fed re$erve note$ that we can put back into our American economy to benefit ALL Americans.

Anyway, if you don't want Gateway Pundit Malware on your system, here is a link to an article from a much less batshit-crazy source that plays it straight (pretty much--I agree with them as often as I disagree with them).

Rolling Stone :laughing0301:

Already a thread on this.

Also, if he had classified materials that he shouldn't have had, that's a serious issue.

The fact that the Publisher Simon and Schuster is running away from this book project tells me that it has hair on it.

Already a thread on this.

Also, if he had classified materials that he shouldn't have had, that's a serious issue.

The fact that the Publisher Simon and Schuster is running away from this book project tells me that it has hair on it.
There is no such thing as "materials he shouldnt have" for a journalist. For example, if someone steals all of our nuclear secrets and hands them to a journalist, that journalist is legally allowed to have that material.

Um, yes it does work EXACTLY that way.

Updated version since 1971, stupid.

The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to hear an appeal from New York Times reporter James Risen, who had asked them to overturn a lower court ruling that the First Amendment does not protect him from refusing to testify about a whistleblower that allegedly leaked classified information about the CIA’s efforts to disrupt Iran’s nuclear program.

The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to hear an appeal from New York Times reporter James Risen, who had asked them to overturn a lower court ruling that the First Amendment does not protect him from refusing to testify about a whistleblower that allegedly leaked classified information about the CIA’s efforts to disrupt Iran’s nuclear program.
My article was from 2014, retard. :laugh:

Yes, but let's all ignore the whole WENT MISSING white elephant.

Why do we need a FedGov?

We don't know why he went missing. Did he go missing because the FBI arrested him? Or did he go missing because he realized he done fucked up and is hiding from charges?

The fact that he quit his long-standing job at ABC abruptly would seem to indicate the latter, as does the fact that Simon and Schuster scrubbed all references to his book about Afghanistan.

:laughing0301:
Reading comprehension

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

...and i never said that the US cant stop them from printing such materials. I said a journalist can legally have them. If someone hands a journalist all of our nuclear secrets, which were stolen illegally, that journalist can legally have those materials.

That's nice. Point still stands... subsequent ruling have held that journalists can be charged under the espionage act.

That's why dipshit is in hiding... he doesn't want to be someone's prison bitch.
Is he hiding? Maybe he isnt even alive anymore. Ever consider that? He has been missing for a year and he isnt wanted by the law, so... :dunno:

Forum List

Back