Feel like an idiot yet for supporting Black Lives Matter???

At what point will Democrats realize they have been played fools for supporting and giving 100s $millions to this organization that hates them as much as they hate anything else.

Should I point out something like......

"House prices have risen by nearly 25 percent over the past two years. Although speculative activity has increased in some areas, at a national level these price increases largely reflect strong economic fundamentals."

Ben Bernanke

..........and ask if you feel like an idiot for supporting our economic system?

Who did the most damage?

"House prices have risen by nearly 25 percent over the past two years. Although speculative activity has increased in some areas, at a national level these price increases largely reflect strong economic fundamentals."

Ben Bernanke

Who did the most damage?
yes because this post has everything to do with an organization that received $millions from Democrat supporters encouraging members to loot and steal and say they have a RIGHT to do it.
No deflection here... :lol:

Ben Bernanke

Who did the most damage?
yes because this post has everything to do with an organization that received $millions from Democrat supporters encouraging members to loot and steal and say they have a RIGHT to do it.

Well yes, my statement still applies to this also.

But that noted, one guy is stealing some televisions. The other was crashing the economy.

And of course... I can't find this on CNN...

sheep cnn.jpg

Black Lives Matter lead Chicago organizer - “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

If you still support BLM now - then you also support complete anarchy where theft is no longer a crime if the person stealing it is black.
Racist!

I can clearly see they are all wearing masks and social distancing and being socially responsible, so what is the problem here?

Ben Bernanke

Who did the most damage?
The only thing you pointed out is how stupid you are.

Black Lives Matter lead Chicago organizer - “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

If you still support BLM now - then you also support complete anarchy where theft is no longer a crime if the person stealing it is black.

This whole event in Chicago is amusing to me. They are destroying their own city.
Democrats want this in our towns and cities.
They call this progress.....and the new norm.
Well they need to at least change the name "Magnificent Mile" to "Reparations Mile".

I know in terms of tourism, I'll never go back.

This whole event in Chicago is amusing to me. They are destroying their own city.
Well they need to at least change the name "Magnificent Mile" to "Reparations Mile".

Exactly... all of these stores need to demand the thieves be released and write more checks to BLM.
Also... they should not be locking their doors at night in case someone needs more stuff. They are so racist.

Exactly... all of these stores need to demand the thieves be released and write more checks to BLM.
Also... they should not be locking their doors at night in case someone needs more stuff. They are so racist.
I suppose if they lock their doors insurance pays them back when theives........or.............um............undocumented shoppers come in but if they leave their doors open they could write everything off as a tax write off.

Brilliant! No doubt, they will open even more stores there!

At what point will Democrats realize they have been played fools for supporting and giving 100s $millions to this organization that hates them as much as they hate anything else.
The very definition of fool prevents them from ever knowing they are a fool.

It's a catch 22 sort of thingy.

I suppose if they lock their doors insurance pays them back when theives........or.............um............undocumented shoppers come in but if they leave their doors open they could write everything off as a tax write off.

I think after the events of 1 June when riots raged across the fruited plain, insurance companies dropped a lot of Inner City policies or at least started to exclude Riot damage.

I think after the events of 1 June when riots raged across the fruited plain, insurance companies dropped a lot of Inner City policies or at least started to exclude Riot damage.
Right, because they are racist.

Just wait till Dementia Joe, or what is "left" of his mind, gets in there. He will make it a hate crime to drop their insurance.

Ben Bernanke

Who did the most damage?
You forgot Biden staffers contributed to their bail out fund, as well.
Note how snopes calls it protesters fund rather than what it was labeled, BLM bail out fund.

Ben Bernanke

Who did the most damage?
You forgot Biden staffers contributed to their bail out fund, as well.
Note how snopes calls it protesters fund rather than what it was labeled, BLM bail out fund.
Racist!

Forum List

Back