Zone1 Feedback, I guess this qualifies

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ
I don't wish to see as an ingrate or to be chronically complaining, however I do have to bring somebody's attention to an issue.
I keep getting awarded these trophies, and some time ago I was even awarded a trophy case. Unfortunately I never received a tracking number or any way to track delivery of these items.
I just want to alert someone that none of these valuable items have reached me this far.
I cleaned out a real nice spot along a wall opposite a southern facing window in anticipation that I could admire my trophies sparkling and gleaming in the sunlight from the window. If they don't arrive soon I am going to put the little table with the checkerboard painted on top of it back in that spot, as well as rehang my imported dogs playing poker tapestry back on the wall.
So whoever it is on the staff that tends to these things, please check on the delivery status of all of my awarded trophies and the case that they are to be displayed in.
Oh....
I want to thank my mother, without whom none of my accomplishments would be possible, and who instilled a darn good sense of right and wrong in me as a child. I also want to thank all of the little people, who obviously are inferior, for allowing me to step on them on my way up the ladder of success.

Ok, that's enough nice stuff.......who is charge of getting my trophies delivered? Get off yer lazy butt and do yer job.

It's a major award...

iu

Mine were delivered in 3 to 5 business days. I'm sure it was just a paperwork mistake, and they will make it right soon. You earned those trophies and you deserve to get them.

I don't wish to see as an ingrate or to be chronically complaining, however I do have to bring somebody's attention to an issue.
I keep getting awarded these trophies, and some time ago I was even awarded a trophy case. Unfortunately I never received a tracking number or any way to track delivery of these items.
I just want to alert someone that none of these valuable items have reached me this far.
I cleaned out a real nice spot along a wall opposite a southern facing window in anticipation that I could admire my trophies sparkling and gleaming in the sunlight from the window. If they don't arrive soon I am going to put the little table with the checkerboard painted on top of it back in that spot, as well as rehang my imported dogs playing poker tapestry back on the wall.
So whoever it is on the staff that tends to these things, please check on the delivery status of all of my awarded trophies and the case that they are to be displayed in.
Oh....
I want to thank my mother, without whom none of my accomplishments would be possible, and who instilled a darn good sense of right and wrong in me as a child. I also want to thank all of the little people, who obviously are inferior, for allowing me to step on them on my way up the ladder of success.

Ok, that's enough nice stuff.......who is charge of getting my trophies delivered? Get off yer lazy butt and do yer job.
It's really just a bologna sandwich.

Well ... you will get your trophies ... that's for sure ... BULLDOG's right, it's just a paperwork mix up and as soon as they set this back in order, you'll get your trophies ... I know it's frustrating, but hang in there ...

Trust me ... they're worth the wait ... damn they look good ...

Judging from your profile pic, you're still in the rough phase. We have yet to polish you to perfection!
I can't speak for anyone else, but if it speeds things along I will be happy to accept uncut/unpolished diamonds.
I don't want the plaques in lieu of the trophies though, I need the wall space for my imported tapestry.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if it speeds things along I will be happy to accept uncut/unpolished diamonds.
I don't want the plaques in lieu of the trophies though, I need the wall space for my imported tapestry.
It's got a LOOOOOONG way to go before Mother Nature refines it ....

1672766498047.jpeg

Forum List

Back