Zone1 Feedback - any any any any....

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
.....any chance of expanding on a post removal, as in, which post was it in the first place.

Now I know we can simply ask a mod to divulge such top secrets, but, wouldn't it be so much easier to simply know what on earth it was in the first place. We also know we can all can get dragged into off topic twaddle due to some that have intellectual disabilities, and we also know mods are very busy peasants like all of us, so any chance this process could be sped up a tad?

In advance, I appreciate the following odd sensible reply, and the vast majority of childish twaddle, you know who you are.

Ok….part of this is how the software works. If we infract someone there is an automatic message generated with offending post. If we delete a message, we get a line to add a comment that goes to the poster if we choose the notify option. I haven’t experimented to see how much we can actually put in there but if we cleaning a thread with lots of violations, it would be seriously time consuming. At best, I could do it for some. On the other hand, nothing that gets deleted is really deleted. We mods can all see what each of has done. So you pm any mod and ask what was deleted and/or why.

Forum List

Back