Feds will work to supply Florida doctors with COVID-19 vaccines for infants, toddlers

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘As Florida hospitals and doctors roll out the latest FDA-authorized vaccines for children as young as 6 months old, the Biden administration said it will work to supply pediatricians and family physicians in the state who cannot access small quantities of the shots due to Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision not to provide the vaccines for infants and toddlers through county health departments.

In Miami to visit Borinquen Health Care Center, a federally funded clinic, Admiral Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary for health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, said Tuesday that as of last week Florida medical providers had ordered 20,000 doses of the new vaccine for children younger than 5.

“We are working hard to get these doses to the state as quickly as possible because Florida families should not suffer because of statements and actions that are politically motivated by the governor,” Levine said.’

Exactly.

People have been carrying contageous deadly diseases for millennia, and none of this "sheep herding" the masses has ever been done. Why? Because at some point, most of the population became immune to it. Just like some people catch flu every year, and others have never had it in their life.

Just like all the other contageous diseases running around the globe, they never gave a shit about THOSE deadly viruses!!! Why NOW? Because the government has paid off the media to LIE OUTRIGHT about all of this COVID bullshit in order to get people pumped up with thier toxic drug.

Why? Most people believe the oligarchy wants to "thin the herd" before they take over.
Others think they have created some form of bio weapon or bio tagging the oligarchy can use if people don't do as they tell them.
Others think it's to kill the weak and build up the strong.

Regardless of what anybody thinks, it IS a political stance, otherwise governments wouldn't give a shit, and just let people go to the Dr if they catch it, like they have all other deadly diseases in the past.

‘As Florida hospitals and doctors roll out the latest FDA-authorized vaccines for children as young as 6 months old, the Biden administration said it will work to supply pediatricians and family physicians in the state who cannot access small quantities of the shots due to Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision not to provide the vaccines for infants and toddlers through county health departments.

In Miami to visit Borinquen Health Care Center, a federally funded clinic, Admiral Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary for health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, said Tuesday that as of last week Florida medical providers had ordered 20,000 doses of the new vaccine for children younger than 5.

“We are working hard to get these doses to the state as quickly as possible because Florida families should not suffer because of statements and actions that are politically motivated by the governor,” Levine said.’

Exactly.
Of course the Feds want to weaken and kill as many children, and idiots like you are falling for it.

Exactly.
Kids generally have a lot of resilience. These days, though and I say these days going back to my Cub Scout leadership days, lots of kids show allergic reactions to the damnedest things that were fairly uncommon back in my childhood school days. I am good with vaccines in general, but kids often react quicker and more systemic violent to stuff that bothers me not. I hope the parents use good sense when having babies inoculated for Covid. If I was a young inexperienced parent with a very young child, I would be looking at the risk/benefit balance and talking to my pediatrician, especially if the young parents themselves have sensitivity and history of allergic reactions. Sometimes it's not nice to fool with mother nature.

Kids generally have a lot of resilience. These days, though and I say these days going back to my Cub Scout leadership days, lots of kids show allergic reactions to the damnedest things that were fairly uncommon back in my childhood school days. I am good with vaccines in general, but kids often react quicker and more systemic violent to stuff that bothers me not. I hope the parents use good sense when having babies inoculated for Covid. If I was a young inexperienced parent with a very young child, I would be looking at the risk/benefit balance and talking to my pediatrician, especially if the young parents themselves have sensitivity and history of allergic reactions. Sometimes it's not nice to fool with mother nature.

The risk from the shots greatly outweighs the risk from Covid for almost all children.

The FDA/CDC is absolutely a racket and I would not be the least bit surprised if the Powers That Be crashed the economy and inflated gas prices to squirrel away from the trainwreck that is these shots. Not gonna lie; three years ago I would have thought this is the craziest thing ever. Now? Lots of us have glimpsed behind the curtain and I think this is not only plausible, but likely.

Toddlers and young kids who are not immuno-compromised are virtually impervious to Covid-19. That is what ALL the data says. If you have something that says otherwise Clayton let's see it.

How are babies affected by COVID-19?​

Babies under age 1 might be at higher risk of severe illness with COVID-19 than older children.

Newborns can get COVID-19 during childbirth or by exposure to sick caregivers after delivery. If you have COVID-19 or are waiting for test results due to symptoms during your stay in the hospital after childbirth, wear a well-fitting face mask and have clean hands when caring for your newborn. Keeping your newborn's crib by your bed while you are in the hospital is OK, but maintain a reasonable distance from your baby when possible. When these steps are taken, the risk of a newborn getting COVID-19 is low. However, if you are severely ill with COVID-19, you might need to be temporarily separated from your newborn.

Babies under age 1 might be at higher risk of severe illness with COVID-19 than older children.
MIGHT be? So you don't know. Well, the data suggests otherwise. 4 deaths out of every 100,000! That is a 0.004% chance of getting ill! Probably one of the lowest risks there are to kids!
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.34.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.36.06 PM.png

Newborns can get COVID-19 during childbirth or by exposure to sick caregivers after delivery.
Tell it to the hospital.

However, if you are severely ill with COVID-19, you might need to be temporarily separated from your newborn.
I thought that if you were severely ill with a pandemic virus, you'd have enough issues of your own to deal with much less be in a hospital caring for a child! And wouldn't the hospital know that a mother was severely ill? The question still is that VACCINATING THE BABY as soon as its born bears far greater risk than its chance of catching it off of you (no doubt administered by the hospital anyway), the number of newborns are a very low number by any account, and being vaccinated will not prevent it from catching Covid or giving it to anyone else. Maybe IF you are having a newborn AND IF you just happen to be sick with Covid, THEN try vaccinating the baby rather than just vaccinating every baby or infant on the planet! Remember, you're supposed to be FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE!!!

Children represent about 19% of all reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. since the pandemic began.
BULLSHIT. One look at the charts above clearly show that is a fucking lie.

While children are as likely to get COVID-19 as adults
SAY FUCKING WHAT? That is like says cars are less likely to have highway crashes if they are helicopters!

Newborns can get COVID-19 during childbirth or by exposure to sick caregivers after delivery.
That is what hospitals are there for, Love, to see that medical risks to patients are kept low as possible, not treat people for situations that don't even exist. It is THEIR job to screen mothers and patients and send sick caregivers home.

Possible signs and symptoms include:
  • Fever
  • Cough that becomes productive
  • Chest pain
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Changes in the skin, such as discolored areas on the feet and hands
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea, vomiting, belly pain or diarrhea
  • Chills
  • Muscle aches and pain
  • Extreme fatigue
  • New severe headache
  • New nasal congestion
Honey, you just described the symptoms of vitually every known childhood ailment and complaint! :auiqs.jpg: By that stupid standard, every time a kid gets a sniffle, you'd be rushing him to the ER!!!

Last edited:

How are babies affected by COVID-19?​

Newborns can get COVID-19 during childbirth or by exposure to sick caregivers after delivery. If you have COVID-19 or are waiting for test results due to symptoms during your stay in the hospital after childbirth, wear a well-fitting face mask and have clean hands when caring for your newborn. Keeping your newborn's crib by your bed while you are in the hospital is OK, but maintain a reasonable distance from your baby when possible. When these steps are taken, the risk of a newborn getting COVID-19 is low. However, if you are severely ill with COVID-19, you might need to be temporarily separated from your newborn.

There are many people who have had the feeling of a jack boot on their neck because of Covid in many ways. There is little sympathy for those who have done it with any power they have and the arrogance to do it. Not forgotten.

Forum List

Back