Feds say these nuts "Had to be Taken Down"

Great Job by the FBI keeping us safe. Terrorists are terrorists no matter where they come from

Feds: Christian militia needed to be 'taken down' - Yahoo! News

I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't been caught? What kind of bloodshed would have happened? Thank you FBI!

ALLEGEDLY Christian militia.

ALLEGEDLY.

Well, I don't know if that part is alleged, I mean, that is in fact what the name of the group translates to, isn't it?

Hutaree = "Christian Warriors" or something like that?

But just because they self-identified as Christians, does not mean that they were Christians or that they espoused Christian beliefs.

(N.B. - Please remember that muslim fundamentalists always espouse Islamic beliefs.)

ALLEGEDLY Christian militia.

ALLEGEDLY.

Well, I don't know if that part is alleged, I mean, that is in fact what the name of the group translates to, isn't it?

Hutaree = "Christian Warriors" or something like that?

But just because they self-identified as Christians, does not mean that they were Christians or that they espoused Christian beliefs.

(N.B. - Please remember that muslim fundamentalists always espouse Islamic beliefs.)
If you accept Jesus as your savior you are a Christian. That doesn't mean they are good Christians or that the vast majority of Christians wouldn't disown them.

True, true, but if that's their name, then that's their name.

It's not an accusation against anyone to call the group what they call themselves.

I mean if a Muslim terrorist group calls themselves the "Sons of Islam", we're not going to go around calling them "The Candy-stripers" just to make sure Muslims aren't offended, are we?

Feds: Christian militia needed to be 'taken down' - Yahoo! News

I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't been caught? What kind of bloodshed would have happened? Thank you FBI!

It was a little scary to read. They were going to go get more at the police funerals..

Redneck psychos, they're the worst. They are too stupid to understand how this would have affected so many families. Not only would their loved ones have died but by a terrorist act committed by their neighbors?

How freaking uncivilized can they be? They're animals.

I don't get it.. you're for freeing the alleged MUSLIM terrorists...

and for jailing the alleged CHRISTIAN terrorists.....

Something about that smells funny.

They do sound pretty crazed. And they actually have weapons, apparently.

:eusa_eh:

Did you watch the promotional video?

After they shoot their guns, they do a fancy spin move to go in the other direction. It's called the Hutaree twist...and it's their signature move.

I don't get it.. you're for freeing the alleged MUSLIM terrorists...

and for jailing the alleged CHRISTIAN terrorists.....

Something about that smells funny.

And that means that you are for imprisoning the alleged MUSLIM terrorists and for setting free the alleged CHRISTIAN terrorist.

I smell a stank from your corner.

Forum List

Back