feds say fred meyer broke law buy not allowing blm buttons at work

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i thought this was a free country nad you could run your buisness your way. crazy bolm pushging its ugly uass into everything.

i thought this was a free country nad you could run your buisness your way. crazy bolm pushging its ugly uass into everything.

They violated the union contract it seems. Nothing is free when there is a union involved

because the union is having a fit. racist union. yet the stor had the right to make its own dress code.

Whether the store has the right to make their own dress code would depend on the wording of the union contract

You thought a person could run their business their own way? Why? There are loads of regulations, like accommodation laws.

They shouldn't be wearing BLM buttons at work or any political buttons.

Americans have lost their ever loving minds.. and so much of what we do is half-assed. Don't you wonder how our parent's generation coming out of the Depression managed to pull together for the war effort without tearing each other to pieces?

Americans have lost their ever loving minds.. and so much of what we do is half-assed. Don't you wonder how our parent's generation coming out of the Depression managed to pull together for the war effort without tearing each other to pieces?
that would be my grandparents . my parents survied the 60s lol. buy yes i wonder how they survied it all.

Don't you wonder how our parent's generation coming out of the Depression managed to pull together for the war effort without tearing each other to pieces?

they did not have their elected leaders doing everything in their power to drive a huge wedge down between the citizens of this country

they did not have their elected leaders doing everything in their power to drive a huge wedge down between the citizens of this country

They see to be a bunch of pantywaists who want to be millionaires at any cost.

Forum List

Back