Feds call for water cutbacks ‘to avoid a catastrophic collapse’ of Colorado River

actually they both are active in the effort to bring them here. This is why there is never any attempt to go after the employers that pay them once they are here, which is why they come.

Of course none of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread, as these people are not the cause of the water issues.

Thanks for 'laughing' at my post, reveals even further what kind of person you are. And now you're going to talk about being 'off topic', give me a break. :rolleyes:

Thanks for 'laughing' at my post, reveals even further what kind of person you are. And now you're going to talk about being 'off topic', give me a break. :rolleyes:

I laughed at your post because of the obvious attempt to change the subject away from you blaming illegal immigrants for the water issues out west.

And yes, the topic of the thread is the water problems in the west, those problems are not caused by illegal immigrants no matter how badly you want them to be.

If you would like to discuss the plight of the illegal immigrants and their home counties and compare notes on how we have helped I would be happy to do that in a new thread if you wish to start one

I laughed at your post because of the obvious attempt to change the subject away from you blaming illegal immigrants for the water issues out west.

And yes, the topic of the thread is the water problems in the west, those problems are not caused by illegal immigrants no matter how badly you want them to be.

If you would like to discuss the plight of the illegal immigrants and their home counties and compare notes on how we have helped I would be happy to do that in a new thread if you wish to start one

No, it was not an attempt to change anything, it was a direct response to you calling me a 'bigot' over and over. Which was a topic that YOU introduced, so maybe go to a mirror and lecture to yourself.

No, it was not an attempt to change anything, it was a direct response to you calling me a 'bigot' over and over. Which was a topic that YOU introduced, so maybe go to a mirror and lecture to yourself.

Sorry there buddy, but you started it in post 3. None of you will even touch the actual reason for the water shortage/problems in the west. It is just easier to blame it on a group of people you do not like.

Takes no thought to do that, which you excel at.

Sorry there buddy, but you started it in post 3. None of you will even touch the actual reason for the water shortage/problems in the west. It is just easier to blame it on a group of people you do not like.

Takes no thought to do that, which you excel at.

Waste of time.

None of you will even touch the actual reason for the water shortage/problems in the west. It is just easier to blame it on a group of people you do not like.

Affluent white people ... it's a sea of aluminum in these areas in winter ... if these fuckers would just stay in the frozen shit holes they come from maybe ... just maybe ... things wouldn't be as dire ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back