FedEx killer was reported to FBI by his own mother.

There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

How do you know this guy was a "lefty"?

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.

Reagan defunded mental hospitals because at the time they believed that the mentally ill could be discharged with a prescription.
Um the President can't defund things unilaterally.....nor does he have control over State budgets, that fund state mental health hospitals.

I think what you might be referring to is the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, signed by Carter....which provided some federal grants...the Dem Congress in 1981, passed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, which repealed most of the Act.

This young man under Indy law could have been been committed, involuntarily...and lost his gun rights...the police, under the leadership of the Dem Mayor did not attempt to do that even after his mother called them

The Republicans backed Reagan.

Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 - Wikipedia

The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law. The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy.
and apparently so did the Dems since they had the majority it both Chambers! hahahhah

What's your point? The Dem Congress passed the bill!

Did you read the link I posted?

There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

How do you know this guy was a "lefty"?

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.

Reagan defunded mental hospitals because at the time they believed that the mentally ill could be discharged with a prescription.
Um the President can't defund things unilaterally.....nor does he have control over State budgets, that fund state mental health hospitals.

I think what you might be referring to is the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, signed by Carter....which provided some federal grants...the Dem Congress in 1981, passed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, which repealed most of the Act.

This young man under Indy law could have been been committed, involuntarily...and lost his gun rights...the police, under the leadership of the Dem Mayor did not attempt to do that even after his mother called them

The Republicans backed Reagan.

Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 - Wikipedia

The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law. The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy.
and apparently so did the Dems since they had the majority it both Chambers! hahahhah

What's your point? The Dem Congress passed the bill!

Did you read the link I posted?
Yes...did you? The Dems voted in 1981, to gut most of the law, and Reagan signed it.

Did you not read it? ..The Dem Congress in 1981, passed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, which repealed most of the Act.

Like having the FBI actually do their job by putting the information into the system????
You know this didn't happen and why if that's actually true?
Are you implying that the Federal Bureau of Incompetence DID put the fact that the individual had been admitted for mental problems into the system, and let him pass the background check anyway????
And Indiana has a red flag law also. IMPD confiscated his shotgun last year and it was not returned. Maybe that data was never entered into the state system.

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.
Sir, you need to be drugged into a stupor, whipped, beaten, and flogged mutilated, maimed, and disfigured until you cease and desist from bringing "mental health" allegations in court as a reason to deny gun rights.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms traced the two weapons, and police learned that Brandon Hole purchased one in July of 2020 and one in September of 2020, police said in a tweet. // Yet months earlier, in March 2020, Hole's mother told law enforcement that he might try to "commit suicide by cop," the FBI Indianapolis office said in a statement. // FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan said Hole was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. He also said a shotgun was seized at Hole's residence.
I want those ATF agents and that FBI Special Agent in Charge stretched out on their own medieval rack, their bodies torn asunder and stretched out limb from limb for all their life-ruining dirty tricks, party pranks, and practical jokes, because they were not minding their business when they brought allegations of mental illness on general vice in a court of law, after turning their backs on the law and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back