FedEx killer was reported to FBI by his own mother.

Apparently the guy's mother called the police and said he wanted to commit suicide by cop....and of course the Indy police under... Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett...Dem, and Chair of the Indy DNC, did nothing.

Can't say I am all that surprised. Sad...but not surprised

What were they suppose to do Mayor Struth?

How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

The FBI keeps a file and then finds ways to get them to go on a "Gun Crazed 2A Shooting Spree" ™

Apparently the guy's mother called the police and said he wanted to commit suicide by cop....and of course the Indy police under... Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett...Dem, and Chair of the Indy DNC, did nothing.

Investigate would have been nice...maybe get a temporary commitment order, to get him in a mental hospital, and get treatment. If treatment didn't work, he would have at least lost his right to purchase the firearm that was used.

But no, the Dem Executive Branch in Indy, just can't get their act together ooviously. We are starting to see a troubling pattern between police misconduct, or non-action, and the party that leads the executive branch there.

Investigate would have been nice...maybe get a temporary commitment order, to get him in a mental hospital, and get treatment. If treatment didn't work, he would have at least lost his right to purchase the firearm that was used.

But no, the Dem Executive Branch in Indy, just can't get their act together ooviously. We are starting to see a troubling pattern between police misconduct, or non-action, and the party that leads the executive branch there.

OMG are you serious, how many shootings have we had when a Republican was in office. You are a partisan hack, this has nothing to do with parties.

OMG are you serious, how many shootings have we had when a Republican was in office. You are a partisan hack, this has nothing to do with parties.
nah this is a local problem in liberal run cities

The young man that shot up his co workers in Texas was that a liberal run city?

How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

he was "suicidal" when the FBI were called. Many if not all mass and serial murderers fail at offing themselves before their own killing sprees.

How useless is the FBI?

he was "suicidal" when the FBI were called. Many if not all mass and serial murderers fail at offing themselves before their own killing sprees.
And it's obvious that the FBI, the Indianapolis police, and the prosecutor dropped the ball, since Indiana's red flag law could have prevented the shooter from being able to legally buy the guns used in the shooting....

So this was another case of the appropriate gun laws being in effect, but not enforced!!!!!

In March 2020, the police seized a shotgun from Mr. Hole after his mother raised concerns about his mental state, records show. But, Chief Randal Taylor said, the fact that Mr. Hole was legally able to make the more recent gun purchases indicated that — despite his mother’s warning and the police seizure of a gun — the authorities had not deemed him subject to Indiana’s so-called red flag law, which bars people from possessing a firearm if they are found by a judge to present a dangerous risk.

Under Indiana’s red flag law, the authorities have two weeks after taking someone’s weapon to argue before a judge that the person is unstable and should be barred from possessing a gun for a period of time. Chief Taylor said he was unsure whether a hearing like that ever took place in the case of Mr. Hole, though the police never returned the shotgun they had seized last year.

“I don’t know how we held onto it,” Mr. Taylor said in an interview on Saturday night. “But it’s good that we did.”

However, the chief added, Mr. Hole went on to “legally purchase a much more powerful weapon than a shotgun.” On Saturday night, the Police Department announced that the two assault-style rifles that Mr. Hole used in Thursday’s attack were bought in July and September of 2020.

Those purchases, the chief suggested, would have been possible only if a red flag determination had never been made. Red flag laws, which exist in more than a dozen states, moved to the center of the national conversation about gun regulation after a massacre at a Florida high school in 2018.

It remains uncertain whether a judge ruled against a red flag determination in Mr. Hole’s case or whether prosecutors took his case before a judge at all.

The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office did not respond to questions about whether they pursued a red flag ruling against Mr. Hole. A search of online court records did not reveal any such case associated with his name.

Last edited:

which city?

I was referring more to the macro here...massive shootings, police misconduct cases etc. The issues tend, by in large to be liberal run cities.

which city?

I was referring more to the macro here...massive shootings, police misconduct cases etc. The issues tend, by in large to be liberal run cities.

Could it be in cases with police, because they don't live in those cities.

There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

How do you know this guy was a "lefty"?

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.
The extent to which you right wing cucks lie about easily known facts is more reason why I have zero respect for you morons...

"The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law.[1] The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy."

There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.

Reagan defunded mental hospitals because at the time they believed that the mentally ill could be discharged with a prescription.

How useless is the FBI?

How useless is the FBI? COMPLETELY. They need to change their name to the Federal Bureau of Woke. All they are concerned with is racism and white supremacy. They are good as getting people to turn in neighbors and family for suspicion of unwokeness. Real criminals get a pass. This is the secret police. I hope you don't talk in your sleep. Someone might hear you say you don't like rap.
The kid was a law abiding citizen with 2nd amendment rights. What would you suggest that the FBI should have done ?
He should have been thrown into mental institution, but the left is against that.

Historically it the hard right conservatives who don't want to invest in healthcare, mental health facilities and social programs.

which city?

yeah but their bosses are in charge of those cities, and they are merely an arm of enforcing their laws. They are mere agents of the Executive

How useless is the FBI?

The entire purpose of "background checks" isn't to actually do them and to remove guns from documented psychopaths.

The idea is for the program of background checks to fail, so the next step of confiscation can be done as "we tried background checks and it didn't work".

The FBI did what it was expected to here

which city?

yeah but their bosses are in charge of those cities, and they are merely an arm of enforcing their laws. They are mere agents of the Executive

There bosses probably live outside the city as well.

Reagan defunded mental hospitals because at the time they believed that the mentally ill could be discharged with a prescription.
Um the President can't defund things unilaterally.....nor does he have control over State budgets, that fund state mental health hospitals.

I think what you might be referring to is the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, signed by Carter....which provided some federal grants...the Dem Congress in 1981, passed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, which repealed most of the Act.

This young man under Indy law could have been been committed, involuntarily...and lost his gun rights...the police, under the leadership of the Dem Mayor did not attempt to do that even after his mother called them

which city?

There bosses probably live outside the city as well.
No, Joe Hogsett, the Mayor (D) lives in the city

Um the President can't defund things unilaterally.....nor does he have control over State budgets, that fund state mental health hospitals.

I think what you might be referring to is the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, signed by Carter....which provided some federal grants...the Dem Congress in 1981, passed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, which repealed most of the Act.

This young man under Indy law could have been been committed, involuntarily...and lost his gun rights...the police, under the leadership of the Dem Mayor did not attempt to do that even after his mother called them

The Republicans backed Reagan.

Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 - Wikipedia

The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law. The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy.

The Republicans backed Reagan.

Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 - Wikipedia

The Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 (MHSA) was United States legislation signed by President Jimmy Carter which provided grants to community mental health centers. In 1981 President Ronald Reagan and the U.S. Congress repealed most of the law. The MHSA was considered landmark legislation in mental health care policy.
and apparently so did the Dems since they had the majority it both Chambers! hahahhah

What's your point? The Dem Congress passed the bill!

Forum List

Back