FedEx killer was reported to FBI by his own mother.

Authorities have identified 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole as the suspected gunman who opened fire at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday, killing eight people and wounding several others before taking his own life.

View attachment 481270

Authorities said the gunman got out of his car and opened fire in the parking lot before entering the FedEx facility, which is located about five miles from the Indianapolis International Airport.

Five people were taken to hospitals by ambulance. Four of them had gunshot wounds and a fifth had wounds possibly from shrapnel.
Brandon Scott Hole Identified as Suspect in Mass Shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Facility (newsweek.com)

I am wondering why none of the USMB crime fighters have committed on this case ie. Harmonica, Mac 7, BS Filter.
Actually, a lot of people have been commenting on the fact that he came to the attention of the Federal Bureau of Incompetence around a year ago due to mental health issues, and they dropped the ball....

Maybe it would help if they did their job, instead of trying to chase millions of imaginary white supremacists!!!!!
How did the FBI drop the ball? Did they have enough to lock him up last year?
Since he was admitted for mental problems, he shouldn't have been able to pass the background check to buy another firearm....

Why did the FBI let him pass it????

Authorities have identified 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole as the suspected gunman who opened fire at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday, killing eight people and wounding several others before taking his own life.

View attachment 481270

Authorities said the gunman got out of his car and opened fire in the parking lot before entering the FedEx facility, which is located about five miles from the Indianapolis International Airport.

Five people were taken to hospitals by ambulance. Four of them had gunshot wounds and a fifth had wounds possibly from shrapnel.
Brandon Scott Hole Identified as Suspect in Mass Shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Facility (newsweek.com)

I am wondering why none of the USMB crime fighters have committed on this case ie. Harmonica, Mac 7, BS Filter.
Wasn't he in the movie Deliverance with a fiddle?

View attachment 481270

Actually, a lot of people have been commenting on the fact that he came to the attention of the Federal Bureau of Incompetence around a year ago due to mental health issues, and they dropped the ball....

Maybe it would help if they did their job, instead of trying to chase millions of imaginary white supremacists!!!!!
Since he was admitted for mental problems, he shouldn't have been able to pass the background check to buy another firearm....

Clearly the background check procedure needs reforming eh?

am wondering why none of the USMB crime fighters have committed on this case ie. Harmonica, Mac 7, BS Filter
What was that?

Monday morning quarterback it.... what would you have liked to see the FBI do?
Arrest all the Antifa people and BLM rioting insurrectionists to start. Any protesters who defaced or broke into buildings in D.C. rioting over Trump for locker room talk and confirming judges. Arrest Maxine Waters. If not then Repubs must elect people just like her and many more.

View attachment 481270

Clearly the background check procedure needs reforming eh?
Like having the FBI actually do their job by putting the information into the system????

If they continue to fail to do that, the background checks are useless!!!!

Like having the FBI actually do their job by putting the information into the system????
You know this didn't happen and why if that's actually true?
Are you implying that the Federal Bureau of Incompetence DID put the fact that the individual had been admitted for mental problems into the system, and let him pass the background check anyway????

am wondering why none of the USMB crime fighters have committed on this case ie. Harmonica, Mac 7, BS Filter
What was that?

Their job. They let wack jobs like this go, and allow them to buy guns. All so they go around wasting all their resources on tracking down and harassing peaceful Jan 6th protesters.

There is very little information about him or the shooting to comment on

Oh that's what it is.
In my case yes

i could tell you my opinion about the insane popular bod culture the killer was raised in and how that drives some people to murder

but at this point there noting specific about this killer that we know of

How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

How useless is the FBI? COMPLETELY. They need to change their name to the Federal Bureau of Woke. All they are concerned with is racism and white supremacy. They are good as getting people to turn in neighbors and family for suspicion of unwokeness. Real criminals get a pass. This is the secret police. I hope you don't talk in your sleep. Someone might hear you say you don't like rap.
The kid was a law abiding citizen with 2nd amendment rights. What would you suggest that the FBI should have done ?
correct,, the only real solution is to let more people have guns and stop these sooner when they happen,,,

no one said the world was a safe or peaceful place,,,

What was that?

Arrest all the Antifa people and BLM rioting insurrectionists to start. Any protesters who defaced or broke into buildings in D.C. rioting over Trump for locker room talk and confirming judges. Arrest Maxine Waters. If not then Repubs must elect people just like her and many more.
Thanks captain random but try and stick to the subject please.

What was that?

Their job. They let wack jobs like this go, and allow them to buy guns. All so they go around wasting all their resources on tracking down and harassing peaceful Jan 6th protesters.
What exactly would “their job” have them do with this kid that they didn’t do?

View attachment 481270

You claim it is his right.

View attachment 481270

Wasn't he in the movie Deliverance with a fiddle?

No he was at Fedex with a couple of guns.

...you people don't go on USMB for criminals, you burn, loot, etc FOR criminals

You people? Who are you people? I have marched in peaceful protest when an injustice has been done, but I have never burned or looted anything. Now run tell that.
you messed up!!!!
we don't SUPPORT criminals----99% there is no injustice done

Bullshit, you support white criminals as long as they are harming people of color.

You people? Who are you people? I have marched in peaceful protest when an injustice has been done, but I have never burned or looted anything. Now run tell that.
you messed up!!!!

Bullshit, you support white criminals as long as they are harming people of color.
you see---you people have no argument at all........I've said it many times, I don't care what color a criminal is, if he's dead-that's good
..so you've fked up big time........all your cries of racism/etc is bullshit

How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

And you expected the Federal Bureau of Incompetence to address that when they were busy tracking down millions of imaginary white supremacists???
And raiding Roger Stones house at 6am for a photo op...

you messed up!!!!

you see---you people have no argument at all........I've said it many times, I don't care what color a criminal is, if he's dead-that's good
..so you've fked up big time........all your cries of racism/etc is bullshit

If that is true why do you only comment on the black criminals, when the white ones show up you are quiet as hell which pretty much shows you are full of shit.

Apparently the guy's mother called the police and said he wanted to commit suicide by cop....and of course the Indy police under... Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett...Dem, and Chair of the Indy DNC, did nothing.

Can't say I am all that surprised. Sad...but not surprised

Forum List

Back