FedEx and UPS failed so that ObamaCare will look good

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The private sector is always better at everything thats why Obama told the CEO's of both companies to purposefully fail while Obamacare website was still in the news to make it look like private companies make mistakes and or have problems too!

Sneaky ass Obama

holy smokes

People in cults who follows and bows to one leader aren't always the smartest

Look what happened with Jim Jones

This is unbelievably, goofy

Last edited:
So FedEx and UPS, not to mention Target and 40 million credit cards, all have colossal screw-ups and not a peep of complaint from the inmates.

Big surprise.

I always tell people if you have a choice, use the damn Post Office.

How do you know no one has complained?

crystal ball?

Each state has their own Office for taking care of complaints

The private sector is always better at everything thats why Obama told the CEO's of both companies to purposefully fail while Obamacare website was still in the news to make it look like private companies make mistakes and or have problems too!

Sneaky ass Obama

I knew it was all his fault all along......(But I am curious as to what the shakedown will be for this mishap. I use UPS extensively and they have delivered on schedule 99.99% of the time. They are destructive as hell but they are on time.)

Dems are a Cult. It's frightening to think of how they would have been ordered to react if a Republican President threatened to withhold Social Security unless he got his way on a budget deal

Half of the country is covered with Snow and Ice due to Glowball Wirming...and the Moonbats don't grok that SNOW AND ICE impede transportation.

I know, it musta been take your govt to work day and that's why the private sector screwed up like Healthcare.gov

omg, when the Guberment screws up it HURTS US ALL in the country

FedEx and Ups, Target, etc are used by CHOICE by the people in this country

Last edited:
Dems are a Cult. It's frightening to think of how they would have been ordered to react if a Republican President threatened to withhold Social Security unless he got his way on a budget deal

well besides you goosestepping to Reagan,sure you are totally correct in the left being a cult.

Sneaky ass Obama

That seems like quite a stretch, did you forget to use the sarcasm smiley?

New Topics

Forum List

Back