Federal Voter ID Mandate

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
States that are allowing non-citizens to vote in our federal elections are violating the Voting Rights of American Citizens.
We should have a Federal Law that requires a Voter ID that proves citizenship to register to vote and to cast a ballot.

voterfrauddemsposjdfjfikejfhkejrh.jpg

You have to remember that democrats claim that blacks are not smart enough to get and hold a voter ID. Then they claim not to be prejudice.
No not prejudice if you claim that a certain segment are not smart enough. Not at all.

States that are allowing non-citizens to vote in our federal elections are violating the Voting Rights of American Citizens.
We should have a Federal Law that requires a Voter ID that proves citizenship to register to vote and to cast a ballot.

View attachment 392701
The states can make voters use or not use ID to vote yet to register the ID must be proved. There is no provision for the feds to require ID to vote only when registering.

Last edited:

View attachment 392701
The states can make voters use or not use ID to vote yet to register the ID must be proved. There is no provision for the feds to require ID to vote only when registering.
Wrong. Some states give IAs drivers licenses and then offer to register them under their motor voter program. Voter fraud is widespread and is almost totally a Democrat practice.

I'm fine with state ID, but when we start getting into federal id cards, that's another dilemma entirely.

I'm fine with state ID, but when we start getting into federal id cards, that's another dilemma entirely.
I have my VA card and it should work for voting and flying on a plane plus it was free just like a national ID should be. then there would be no disgruntled peons complaining about affordability or a poll tax situation.

View attachment 392701
Wrong. Some states give IAs drivers licenses and then offer to register them under their motor voter program. Voter fraud is widespread and is almost totally a Democrat practice.
In every state one must prove citizenship to get a voter ID and in all cases for a driver's license and show proof of current residency and in some states that you have filed taxes with the feds and state.

I hope trump announces a national emergency and requires a ID to vote in person.. than 2021 we have a mandatory national voter ID

I hope trump announces a national emergency and requires a ID to vote in person.. than 2021 we have a mandatory national voter ID
He can't it would be unconstitutional. But you want Trump to act outside of his powers because you want that all powerful dictator in power and you call yerself a conservative?

He can't it would be unconstitutional. But you want Trump to act outside of his powers because you want that all powerful dictator in power and you call yerself a conservative?
It’s unconstitutional to throw my trump
Vote out,, I’d rather be safe than have my vote not counted .

You do not have to be a citizen to get a drivers license or obtain "proof of residency"

What do you think a passport is?

A vacation pass to a clean Mexican beach. State issued ID is fine for elections.

Have you read the existing legislation with regard to national id infrastructure? It's rather broad. And certainly set up for arbitrary abuse, particularly b ythe intelligence agencies.

Your safety doesn't include allowing a dictatorship. Trump was elected by the same system yet you boys and scout master Trump seem to need to change the narrative to something that has not changed...

Federal and mandates are two words which should never be written or spoken together in any way that could be construed as in the electorate's favor.

How it sounds and how it is are two completely different phenomenon.

Here's the picture I get in my mind when the electorate starts talking about mandates and the federal government in the same sentences, as if it's just like the bees knees or something...

boot painting_0.jpg

That's my final thought on it.

Proceed...

Last edited:
Your safety doesn't include allowing a dictatorship. Trump was elected by the same system yet you boys and scout master Trump seem to need to change the narrative to something that has not changed...
Voting in person is a dictatorship?

Forum List

Back