Federal Judge strikes down most of New York's fascist, anti-gun, concealed carry laws......

What we need is federal or nationwide constitutional carry.
Not only no but fuck no....May as well get shed of the filibuster and have a convention of the states at the same time.

Do you really want leftist states having a say when it comes to carry matters? I worked my ass off to get what we have here in Virginia and don't want it watered down by the feds.

Not only no but fuck no....May as well get shed of the filibuster and have a convention of the states at the same time.

Do you really want leftist states having a say when it comes to carry matters? I worked my ass off to get what we have here in Virginia and don't want it watered down by the feds.
??

I thought you were a supporter of gun rights.

??

I thought you were a supporter of gun rights.

It's like student loan forgiveness. Like those who went to school and paid back their loans, those who have concealed carry permits had to jump through the hoops to obtain them. I'm torn on Constitutional Carry. By all rights, any law-abiding citizen should be able to carry a concealed weapon. But I've also seen too many shit weapons and shit holsters people carry them in, and wonder "How the hell have they not shot their dick off?"

:laughing0301:

It's like student loan forgiveness. Like those who went to school and paid back their loans, those who have concealed carry permits had to jump through the hoops to obtain them. I'm torn on Constitutional Carry. By all rights, any law-abiding citizen should be able to carry a concealed weapon. But I've also seen too many shit weapons and shit holsters people carry them in, and wonder "How the hell have they not shot their dick off?"

Well, as long as everyone is permitted to carry, barring due process convictions, I really can't feel too sorry for those who chose to live in an anti-Second state. Yeah, it sucks, but better it gets corrected. Maybe the law should force States to reimburse citizens who were charged a carry tax, much like a poll tax.

Either way, a Constitutional Carry law - and you're right, the Second should be all we need - takes the matter OUT of the hands of the blue state fascists.

Well, as long as everyone is permitted to carry, barring due process convictions, I really can't feel too sorry for those who chose to live in an anti-Second state. Yeah, it sucks, but better it gets corrected. Maybe the law should force States to reimburse citizens who were charged a carry tax, much like a poll tax.

Either way, a Constitutional Carry law - and you're right, the Second should be all we need - takes the matter OUT of the hands of the blue state fascists.
But the "blue fascist states" will have the same input on any such Bill put forward as the deepest of red states and you know as well as I do if some gop pork is tossed into such a Bill they will "compromise" your rights away and act like they did you a favor.

Oh wait, you did not think it would be a stand alone Bill now did you? :laughing0301:

Nah, the feds can fuck right off.

But the "blue fascist states" will have the same input on any such Bill put forward as the deepest of red states and you know as well as I do if some gop pork is tossed into such a Bill they will "compromise" your rights away and act like they did you a favor.

Oh wait, you did not think it would be a stand alone Bill now did you? :laughing0301:

Nah, the feds can fuck right off.
Welcome to the Republic. You can't have representation without EVERYONE having representation.

Not really relevant. I see lots of shit cars on the road, and bad drivers. Setting gear requirements, and proficiency levels is an infringement. Run what ya runs, and do your best, with what you got.

Forum List

Back