Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

We’ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway
Illegal aliens are not immigrants

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D

We’ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D
The kids in cages shit started under Obama genius.

they are trespassers

Debunked bullshit. That the best ya got genius?

1607141775192.png

Trump needs to sign an executive order that allows like 30,000,000 to 50,000,000 people from Asia and Europe, preferences to the educated, to come here and honor their educational achievements.

We'll start by looking for people fluent in English and their home language and have a teaching degree then hand out pink slips to all those education professionals while giving these new immigrants a deal of half the pay for a fast track to citizenship.

If this works out well we can do it with a few other professions also like doctors, nurses, lawyers, accountants, etc, etc, etc,...

After all the educated from other foreign countries will most likely do the work that Americans are unwilling to do.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Great news - So much winning of late for the Rumpster eh?
Whoa! I thought this was going before the Supreme Court already?
It did.

“Wolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.” ibid

Congress needs to codify DACA in Federal immigration law.

Needless to say that’s not going to happen and this will be an ‘issue’ again the next Republican administration.

View attachment 425233

Trump needs to sign an executive order that allows like 30,000,000 to 50,000,000 people from Asia and Europe, preferences to the educated, to come here and honor their educational achievements.

We'll start by looking for people fluent in English and their home language and have a teaching degree then hand out pink slips to all those education professionals while giving these new immigrants a deal of half the pay for a fast track to citizenship.

If this works out well we can do it with a few other professions also like doctors, nurses, lawyers, accountants, etc, etc, etc,...

After all the educated from other foreign countries will most likely do the work that Americans are unwilling to do.

*****SMILE*****

1607144798343.png

I'll take the DISAGREE from the OP to my above quoted comment as a compliment and only confirms my belief that the progressive agenda is discriminatory towards anyone not of their select racial and educational preference.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1607144798431.png
    1607144798431.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 24
This is why democrats should never hold public office.

they are trespassers

Cages are a convenient place for communist democrats to keep their sex slaves until they are sold

Yes. A judicial branch member ordering the executive branch to continue an illegal prior executive action.
Let’s see....

Overstepping executive authority by making immigration law not by the legislature, but by calling it “executive action”... check.

Telling a current executive he is bound by a prior executive action, which flies in the face of the entire history of our government (executives and legislatures are not bound by prior of the same).... check.

The judicial branch over stepping its authority and ordering an executive to act on a prior executive action, getting points for violating the separation of powers... check.

And why does our liberal poster here cheer it?? Because orange man bad, and because if it’s done by liberals he loves it. Is it legal, constitutional, good for the country??
Who gives a fuck.

they are trespassers

I really hope you aren’t an actual doctor.
Your posts are consistently illogical, emotionally driven, and often lack any grounding in reality.
You seem to have a narrative you like or a conclusion you want, not by any critical thinking of your own, mind you. You seem to merely parrot idiotic talking points. And then you spout off idiotic comments in support of your spoon fed narratives.
Every time I read something you post, I’m left shaking my head at what an intellectual light weight you are. Your thought process is about as deep as a puddle, and you seem to lack even the slightest insight into any subject matter beyond the most surface layers.
In summation, you’re a joke. And I’m fairly certain everyone else thinks the same thing. Even your fellow libs consider you a dumb ass, just a useful one. Kind of like the useless soldier you March in front of you in a mine field. They won’t admit this to you, but I’d bet on it.

Then DACA is back, secure,
Whoa! I thought this was going before the Supreme Court already?
It did.

“Wolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.” ibid

Congress needs to codify DACA in Federal immigration law.

Needless to say that’s not going to happen and this will be an ‘issue’ again the next Republican administration.
And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.

I really hope you aren’t an actual doctor.
There's a lady on pills, and it's a cheap coppers gun ban for the man of the house, when they seek couples counseling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back