FEDERAL JUDGE MOVES TO UNSEAL PELOSI’S ALCOHOLIC TREATMENT RECORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
United States
694940094001_5978834328001_5978836554001-vs.jpg

Judge Marcus Alfonso Paralapalous of the conservative 51st District Court of Warrants, has ordered the medical treatment files for Nancy Pelosi’s alcoholism unsealed and available to the general public. While technically a violation of about 11 laws, Judge Paralapolous stands by his ruling, fully expecting it to be overturned:

Judge Marcus in a statement said “The public has a right to know if the Speaker of the House is undergoing treatment for alcoholism and bloogie addiction. The 9th Circuit Court will certainly overrule this, but I cannot in good conscience deny the motion to the plaintiff.”

Via Thedailywake. visit their site for complete story.

Since you're a bum I had to track down the story myself.

FEDERAL JUDGE MOVES TO UNSEAL PELOSI’S ALCOHOLIC TREATMENT RECORDS - Daily Wake®

This is the entire article.

Judge Marcus Alfonso Paralapalos of the conservative 51st District Court of Warrants, has ordered the medical treatment files for Nancy Pelosi’s alcoholism unsealed and available to the general public. While technically a violation of about 11 laws, Judge Paralopolos stands by his ruling, fully expecting it to be overturned:

Judge Marcus in a statement said “The public has a right to know if the Speaker of the House is undergoing treatment for alcoholism and bloogie addiction. The 9th Circuit Court will certainly overrule this, but I cannot in good conscience deny the motion to the plaintiff.”

Chuck Woolery revealed on twitter, Pelosi’s bill for alcohol on her flights from Washington to San Fran every week was estimated at around $1000, and on average 52,000 Bucks, a year for BOOZE.

It doesn't link to a single source. All it cites is a tweet from Chuck Woolery. Yeah. The guy from Love Connection. :lol:

Isn't there already a thread on this?

Anyway, fuck this asshole judge. The bench is no place to play smart ass politics. He should be impeached for entering an order that he knows to have no basis in law, for purely political reasons.

I will not support this type of jackassery from the bench...for ANY reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back