Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

You're already talking about five violent criminals in the midst of performing yet another violent crime (attempted murder) while they were at a riot to burn and destroy, yet more violent crimes.

Honestly, death is an ideal way to prevent them from doing more harm than they already have. Shame about the other 3 scumbags.
Who was attempting to murder who? There was never any evidence presented on attempted murder(s) being stopped. LOL

a civil protest turned riot? Hmm... It wasn't the riots of years aggo where whole cities downtonws burned down. You fools have tried conflating little old Portland with King riots in LA.. No comparison whatsoever

Rittenmouse will never, ever for the rest of his miserable puny and unimportant life have any real earning power. He will never own a house. Any money he does make with go to the families of the people he murdered.

IF Rittenmouse if he lucky land a gig as overnight assistant manager of a 711 in South Bum Fuck Texas. He will be have all the disgusting Slurpee's he can handle, not to mention all over cooked hotdogs. That will be his life.

At the end of his shitty shift will go home to his single wall tailer where his only company will be whatever mutt he can get. He has zero prospects. He might land a temp gig and QVC selling his T-Shirts, but that is it.

No respected accredited college or university will never let him in the front door. Unless of course he is delivering pizza. Maybe some little known Community College might take him, but his chances of landing a real job will be zero.

Cons can love him all they want, he is nothing more than a guy who killed people.

Just think Cons, if Rittenmouse had been Black, you would demand his death and if he was Muslim, you would have hanging from tree, but he is one yours and to you this little fuck is a hero.
The NRA Better Fund His Defense or It Will Expose What It Really Stands For

I challenge all the Right Wing plutes who, just to spite the thug-huggers, must set up Kyle in a nice, well-paying job or quit pretending they are patriots. As for college, will Hillsdale College practice what it preaches?

Who was attempting to murder who?
Joseph Rosenbaum attempted murder and was shot dead. Rest in piss, pedophile lunatic.
Anthony Huber attempted murder and was shot dead.
Gaige Grosskreutz attempted murder and was wounded, unfortunately is not dead, and was not charged because of the corrupt ADA Binger.
Joshua Ziminski fired a pistol at the victim and called for the mob to murder the victim, which makes him equally culpable. He is unfortunately not dead.
Maurice Freeland jumped at and kicked the victim then ran off when fired upon. He is unfortunately not dead.

There was never any evidence presented on attempted murder(s) being stopped.
See above, retard.

Rittenmouse was NOT defending himself, he did even live in Kenosha Wisconsin he lived out of sate.

He want be part of the riot, that is all. He was NOT defending his community, he was NOT defending himself. He killed people for the sake of killing them and will be liable for doing so.
A Regiment of Rittenhouses Will End Afram Savagery Once and for All

A Regiment of Rittenhouses Will End Afram Savagery Once and for All
Waahahahahahahahaha Kyle Rittenhouse.jpg

Joseph Rosenbaum attempted murder and was shot dead. Rest in piss, pedophile lunatic.
Anthony Huber attempted murder and was shot dead.
Gaige Grosskreutz attempted murder and was wounded, unfortunately is not dead, and was not charged because of the corrupt ADA Binger.
Joshua Ziminski fired a pistol at the victim and called for the mob to murder the victim, which makes him equally culpable. He is unfortunately not dead.
Maurice Freeland jumped at and kicked the victim then ran off when fired upon. He is unfortunately not dead.

See above, retard.
Please, poor little Kyle was sued by arseholes who used him s a sacrificial lamb.

Kyle crying.jpg

Who was attempting to murder who? There was never any evidence presented on attempted murder(s) being stopped. LOL

a civil protest turned riot? Hmm... It wasn't the riots of years aggo where whole cities downtonws burned down. You fools have tried conflating little old Portland with King riots in LA.. No comparison whatsoever
they were trying to kill kyle why elese would one try to hit him skatr board and another try to shoot him.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
Beautiful! Fuck this murderous prick! I hope they take him for everything that is dear to him. This dude needs the shit kicked out of him!

surada C_Clayton_Jones

I don’t think I’ve interacted much with you guys before I have nothing but respect for people I haven’t met.

. You two are what you claim to be fighting against. you folks engage in high-level racism and anti-Americanism. Cut it out your parents raised you to be better people.

Get the devil out of your heads my friends.

Notice how I am attacking your conduct not you people personally. Whereas you folks attack people personally. You never have any evidence to back up your views when you call others racist but we have all the evidence of the world to call you guys racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back