Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

I watched the video, Zinc. Rittenhouse wasn't the one who instigated the violence.
This is not criminal, its civil and not just limited to the actual event.
This is a negligence case. He intentionally brought a long rifle that he did not own, to another state. He specifically carried said rifle openly through crowds of protesters. He specifically is cited as wanting to shoot petty criminals.
Five men attacked him unprovoked.

Go fuck yourself with said bleach bottle, slosh it around well up in there, give yourself a nice cleansing enema.
Actually one attacked him unprovoked. The others were responding to an active shooter, but because it was the same event the criminal trial found it was covered by the same defense.

Actually one attacked him unprovoked. The others were responding to an active shooter
Fuck off with your retarded lies. The first shot was fired by one of the Antifa rioter filth.

Then Kyle ran, then the second attacker, Rosenbaum, tried to grab his gun and was thankfully killed so he could no longer rape or threaten to murder children ever again.

Then Kyle tried to get away to the police, again, and Jumpkick man and Huber were just more of the same, rioters trying to kill Kyle. Good riddance to Huber, jumpkick got away.

Grosskreutz was the final known attacker, trying to sneak up on Kyle and execute him with his pistol. Shame he lived, but he should be in prison for decades for attempted murder.

The victim of an attempted murderous lynching defended himself and attempted to get to the police line, and then factually did present himself to police.

This clear cut and unambiguous case of self-defense is not an “active shooter,” you lying piece of shit. You’re shamefully pathetic.

Last edited:
This is the shithead that tried to kill Kyle with a skateboard. There are videos of him attacking Kyle.

Just like the rest of the shitheads that attacked Kyle he has an extensive criminal record.

In Civil trials the criminal records are fair game.

A jury found that Kyle acted in self defense.

Huber family lawyers are going to be out a lot of billable time when they lose this one.

This is not criminal, its civil and not just limited to the actual event.
This is a negligence case. He intentionally brought a long rifle that he did not own, to another state. He specifically carried said rifle openly through crowds of protesters. He specifically is cited as wanting to shoot petty criminals.

Actually one attacked him unprovoked. The others were responding to an active shooter, but because it was the same event the criminal trial found it was covered by the same defense.
He carried a weapon along with a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit. He was there to protect private property because the local Mayor had surrendered the town's streets to rioters who were burning and looting properties. He was using the fire extinguisher when he was attacked by a mob. He wasn't using the weapon! He was using the fire extinguisher! They attacked him for THAT! When they did...he ran! He didn't shoot them until they chased him and tried to bash his head in with a skate board.
I have a simple question for you, Zinc. Do you think that private citizens have the right to protect their property when their elected officials refuse to do so? These were not "protesters"! These were anarchists intent on burning a city to the ground.

The police said they were all friendly. Do you understand why there was a curfew? Would your son get a gun and go to a riot location after curfew?
Nope, nor would he stick around to participate in a riot after curfew. That's my point, no one should have been there, but because one group WAS there, the other one was too. Look at it this way:

1. The lefties all go home. Does Rittenhouse stick around or even show up?
2. Rittenhouse and his crew stay home. Do the lefties just go home peacefully?

I think we all know the answers.

Nope, nor would he stick around to participate in a riot after curfew. That's my point, no one should have been there, but because one group WAS there, the other one was too. Look at it this way:

1. The lefties all go home. Does Rittenhouse stick around or even show up?
2. Rittenhouse and his crew stay home. Do the lefties just go home peacefully?

I think we all know the answers.

Look who stayed.. vandals, arsonists, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Qanon, Oath Keepers..

He carried a weapon along with a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit. He was there to protect private property because the local Mayor had surrendered the town's streets to rioters who were burning and looting properties. He was using the fire extinguisher when he was attacked by a mob. He wasn't using the weapon! He was using the fire extinguisher! They attacked him for THAT! When they did...he ran! He didn't shoot them until they chased him and tried to bash his head in with a skate board.
I have a simple question for you, Zinc. Do you think that private citizens have the right to protect their property when their elected officials refuse to do so? These were not "protesters"! These were anarchists intent on burning a city to the ground.

The hoodlums who stayed after curfew weren't business owners... They were like Rittenhouse.

Look who stayed.. vandals, arsonists, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Qanon, Oath Keepers..
I know you're trying to absolve the blm'ers from responsibility, but you can't make the case that ALL the protesters went home and ONLY the rightwing groups opposed to them stayed. That's just wishful thinking. How about we say this instead? The protesters all stayed to kick off the planned riot and only a brave, virtuous few who opposed them stayed to minimize the inevitable damage a leftwing riot would cause. It's just that easy to twist everything around to grant one group virtue while condemning another for the same event. With the curfew in place, the streets should have been empty, and CERTAINLY the rioters should not have had free rein to do whatever they wanted.

I know you're trying to absolve the blm'ers from responsibility, but you can't make the case that ALL the protesters went home and ONLY the rightwing groups opposed to them stayed. That's just wishful thinking. How about we say this instead? The protesters all stayed to kick off the planned riot and only a brave, virtuous few who opposed them stayed to minimize the inevitable damage a leftwing riot would cause. It's just that easy to twist everything around to grant one group virtue while condemning another for the same event. With the curfew in place, the streets should have been empty, and CERTAINLY the rioters should not have had free rein to do whatever they wanted.

I have no use for BLM or Antifa or the KKK or any of the crackpot militias. None. Police generally enforce a curfew. People do have the right to protest. Destroying property isn't legitimate protest.

Wisconsin is a hotbed for the above groups.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
Unfortunate to see you radicalized by racists in defending the truth … it’s me Richard the lionheart …your a A member of a form that is against freedom of speech, dignity. Your member of a form “ defending the truth “ that treats people like garbage. People like you and “ imagine that “ “Clara “…. your views are racist and immoral, you guys constantly lie about your opponents in debate. Please stop please change your ways.

You far left democrats act like monsters to much …please change ….sir people are allowed to defend themselves in this country .. we have the right to bear arms

You’re surrounded with racists. You’re surrounded with people who are against America you are surrounded with people who are against Christianity.

I hope you support free speech and common sense …. but I hope that you change your views and stop being brainwashed by the people on defending the truth

I have no use for BLM or Antifa or the KKK or any of the crackpot militias. None. Police generally enforce a curfew. People do have the right to protest. Destroying property isn't legitimate protest.

Wisconsin is a hotbed for the above groups.
Someone fell down on the job of keeping the streets quiet after curfew. We wouldn't even know the name Rittenhouse had everyone been dispersed at curfew time. Instead, someone allowed the conditions to be set for the conflict.

I know you're trying to absolve the blm'ers from responsibility, but you can't make the case that ALL the protesters went home and ONLY the rightwing groups opposed to them stayed.
This is also an excellent point. Just as Rittenhouse's being there weighs to potential liability, so do the shootees. They were all there after curfew. There was indeed arson occurring and other criminal acts occurring. There is strong video evidence that the first shootee had thrreatened the Rittenhouse side with imemediate violence and was spoiling to do so, and had a bad history.

There was a "judicial process" taking place? Don't make me laugh, Surada. The local Mayor was letting the rioters loot and burn while telling the Police to back down. When authorities don't protect the citizens then citizens have to do so themselves. That's what took place that night. People fought to protect their property because Government failed to do so!
That is called "vigilante justice," and it is illegal.
If we allow that kind of crap to take place without consequences before we know it violent mobs will be storming Washington D.C. trying to overturn the result of legitimate and legal elections!

Why didn't he just shoot his assailants with his fire extinguisher then?
Because he also had a gun in case he was attacked, which he was, and it was effective in saving his life and ending the lives of some assholes who deserved to die.

Hope that helps, you stupid douchebag.

Because he also had a gun in case he was attacked, which he was, and it was effective in saving his life and ending the lives of some assholes who deserved to die.

Why would he have been expecting an attack for just innocently trying to put out a fire.

Don't you believe in The U.S. Constitution?
Because The Sixth Amendment of that document says that little Kyle (and others likr him) does not get to assume the role of judge, jury, and executioner for his fellow citizens.
No matter how poorly they may be acting.

Or maybe you're not a big fan of The Constitution.
Maybe you actually hate your country huh?
Maybe you'd be happier somewhere else where basic rights aren't such a bother.
China maybe?
Russia?
North Korea?

Forum List

Back