Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

yes youre the foreigner thats on a US discussion forum making statements and asking questions on why americans behave like we do, and I am answering,,,

the problem is you have yet to answer direct questions and points from me and then ran away with a persoanl jab at me,,
Also I know you might not care, but I am currently going through a lot and I don't deserve this treatment from you. I can forgive your anger, but it shouldn't be directed at me, I've never attacked you.

I told you that if he is cleared his peers agreed with him. It is you who didn't seem to want to accept he could be found liable.

I am not a lawyer or jury, I'd have to accept their outcome regardless.
and he can also be found not responsible, so I can and will accept any outcome, kinda childish to harp onn that when neither of us especially you have no control of it,,,,

why are you ignoring so many of my other answers to your questions and hanging on the one out of pour control??

He deserves his day in court though. He never should have been in that situation and the way he acted seemed to be akin to that of a kid who thought he had it figured out, most certainly misguided or poorly advised by others.

So, in terms of mercy, if he is to receive any; it will be due to extraneous circumstances. He was well armed yes, shouldn't have been there yes, but he was placed in a vulnerable position. I don't know the laws but this might be enough in his state.

I can't imagine being as bold as he was at 17. It can only come from some form of reinforcement, like someone watching Dirty Harry or Charles Bronson and running out to clean up the streets while his acquaintances cheered him on. It's a horrible way to view the world and civil liberties, but some are lead down a path they shouldn't have gone down.
I agree with you. What should have happened was that there should have a been a well-trained, organized body of men in Kenosha who would defend the businesses that AntiFa etc were trying to destroy -- (not with guns). And when Kyle showed up, he should have been folded into that organization, in some position suitable for a 17 year old, and his weapon secured and returned to him when he went home. He should never have become isolated amidst the AntiFa vermin.

I agree with you. What should have happened was that there should have a been a well-trained, organized body of men in Kenosha who would defend the businesses that AntiFa etc were trying to destroy -- (not with guns). And when Kyle showed up, he should have been folded into that organization, in some position suitable for a 17 year old, and his weapon secured and returned to him when he went home. He should never have become isolated amidst the AntiFa vermin.
thats something .people keep ignoring,, kyle shouldnt have been put in a position he was because the adult men of that community should have been there doing their duty,,

sad day when a young man has to step up and do what men should be doing,,

Which is why when a 17 makes a poorly thought of decision, it is some of societies fault. It takes a village to raise a child, he was not prepared for that at all. who of us would be?

Which is why when a 17 makes a poorly thought of decision, it is some of societies fault. It takes a village to raise a child, he was not prepared for that at all. who of us would be?
based on the outcome he must have thought it out and was well prepared and walked away with his life after 4 men tried to kill him,,,

Of course.
He was not found guilty in criminal court.
He may still be civily liable though for murdering those people and denying them their constitutionally guaranteed 6th Amendment right to trial.

Maybe the rest of this kid's miserable, meaningless life will be spent working hiss ass off to make money to pay the victim's families.
They've got video of those men chasing, Rittenhouse and attacking him as he tried to escape them. That isn't murder, Mike. That's classic self defense. They can bring a civil suit but it won't change the verdict in the criminal trial and won't make Rittenhouse any more guilty.

And he brought a rifle to a protest after video showing him wanting to shoot shoplifters. Criminal is not civil.
Why would he also bring a fire extinguisher to the riot if he was there to shoot shoplifters? Was he shooting at rioters before he was attacked? The answer to that is no...he was using his fire extinguisher to put out fires that the rioters had set. Him doing THAT is what made the mob attack him! Good luck trying to win THAT case, I don't care if it's criminal or civil!

Actually, when you read about him, his personal history, he's nearly a model citizen ... even just a bit of a goody-goody. Bringing his AR15 to a riot was an error of judgement. But that reflects the immaturity of the patriot movement at the moment.

Why would he also bring a fire extinguisher to the riot if he was there to shoot shoplifters? Was he shooting at rioters before he was attacked? The answer to that is no...he was using his fire extinguisher to put out fires that the rioters had set. Him doing THAT is what made the mob attack him! Good luck trying to win THAT case, I don't care if it's criminal or civil!
That will be his argument. Let's see how it pans out.

Actually, when you read about him, his personal history, he's nearly a model citizen ... even just a bit of a goody-goody. Bringing his AR15 to a riot was an error of judgement. But that reflects the immaturity of the patriot movement at the moment.
how does it reflect against the patriot movement?? if nothing it shows how more important it is,, due to a young man stepping up and doing what men should be doing,, let alone the politicians that allowed and even encouraged it,,

The last sentence might be as accurate as any. You need strong, responsible leaders. Sadly in Canada they are lacking. Men who firmly believe in civil liberties, accountability, transparency while also Rule of Law and will defend it against mob rule

The last sentence might be as accurate as any. You need strong, responsible leaders. Sadly in Canada they are lacking. Men who firmly believe in civil liberties, accountability, transparency while also Rule of Law and will defend it against mob rule
kyle was using his civil liberties to defend rule of law against the mob,,

a strong responsible leader would have never allowed the riot to take place,,, thats democrats for you,,

Forum List

Back