Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

being canadian you never will understand it becaause you are not in control of your own lives and depend on government for security instead of being a man and providing it for yourself,,

Potentially yes. I don't dislike the U.S system, I do believe maturity is important for someone to be so well armed. As I've said, I dont even believe someone his age should be driving on the highway

Potentially yes. I don't dislike the U.S system, I do believe maturity is important for someone to be so well armed. As I've said, I dont even believe someone his age should be driving on the highway
nothing potential about it,,,
youre not americaan and will never understand anything we think,,
like you I dont understand how canadians can be so pathetically subservient to a corrupt government like you have, but unlike you I dont go on canadian discussion forums and tell them/you what a pathetic and violent POS you are,,

you should show us the same respect,, more so when you live under the safety and security you have because you are our neighbors,,

It is you who want global government. I watch TV programs and I see the near opposite of what the reality is in keeping our society going. Woke to the max. The so-called insurrection crap does not force people to help a Prog family to live in a worst-case scenario. Thieves as you are. Spoiled ugly Americans who think your shit does not stink. Many people have learned lessons in that. You have not. Covid was an eye opener.
I was out of line when I told you to take your meds. Sorry.

nothing potential about it,,,
youre not americaan and will never understand anything we think,,
like you I dont understand how canadians can be so pathetically subservient to a corrupt government like you have, but unlike you I dont go on canadian discussion forums and tell them/you what a pathetic and violent POS you are,,

you should show us the same respect,, more so when you live under the safety and security you have because you are our neighbors,,

And if your courts find him liable for wrongful death?

Then he has been judged by his peers and they agree with his decisions.

Was he legally allowed to own that gun at his age?
are you telling me you didnt even bother to watch the criminal trial or at least read what came from it????

tell me what moral high ground do you think you stand on to repeatedly come down here and condemn us for how we live our lives???

are you telling me you didnt even bother to watch the criminal trial or at least read what came from it????

tell me what moral high ground do you think you stand on to repeatedly come down here and condemn us for how we live our lives???

When have I condemned you? I stated my opinion of a kid having such a gun in such a position during a riot. If you believe a 17 year old is wise, experienced and mature enough to handle that situation in city streets that is fine. I don't believe it makes much sense.

And no, I didn't follow the trial, only the verdict.

When have I condemned you? I stated my opinion of a kid having such a gun in such a position during a riot. If you believe a 17 year old is wise, experienced and mature enough to handle that situation in city streets that is fine. I don't believe it makes much sense.
we send men one yr older to war with the most advanced weapons ever created,, so tell me hows 1day make that different,,,

what you believe doesnt mean shit to us,,

figures you would run away from the topic and make it about me,,,
I'm quite sure you made this about me, rather than my opinion. "what you believe doesnt mean shit to us,,".

I'm just trying to be honest and righteous, trying to do good in my later years while finding my way into heaven. I can't be angry, or I would combust.

I'm quite sure you made this about me, rather than my opinion. "what you believe doesnt mean shit to us,,".

I'm just trying to be honest and righteous, trying to do good in my later years while finding my way into heaven. I can't be angry, or I would combust.
yes youre the foreigner thats on a US discussion forum making statements and asking questions on why americans behave like we do, and I am answering,,,

the problem is you have yet to answer direct questions and points from me and then ran away with a persoanl jab at me,,

yes youre the foreigner thats on a US discussion forum making statements and asking questions on why americans behave like we do, and I am answering,,,

the problem is you have yet to answer direct questions and points from me and then ran away with a persoanl jab at me,,

I told you that if he is cleared his peers agreed with him. It is you who didn't seem to want to accept he could be found liable.

I am not a lawyer or jury, I'd have to accept their outcome regardless.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
This is tremendous news OP.

I hope they nail his ass to the wall in this trial.

New Topics

Forum List

Back