Federal investigators probe threats against members of Congress ahead of trial

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It looks like the smell will linger a while longer.trump and his yahoos are seemingly determined to drag the US into third world status.

This represents a big test for the GOP. Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ? I cant believe that America has been dragged into this mess by a sick narcissist.

It looks like the smell will linger a while longer.trump and his yahoos are seemingly determined to drag the US into third world status.

This represents a big test for the GOP. Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ? I cant believe that America has been dragged into this mess by a sick narcissist.

Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ?

how is that any different than Nancys actions in both impeachments?

OMG. You brought 25,000 troops knowing nothing would happen. That was purposeful and spiteful.

Take some pics, bring a cookie, and then tell them all to sleep in a freezing parking lot. Dumb asses. Optics ain't lookin too good.

Now your saying half the country are terrorists???? When the true history of all this comes out, we will laugh at you group thinking fucking moron.

I want this trial to get every fact out and shove it up your rectum. Trump will not be convicted you moron. Just another huge mistake.

Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ?

how is that any different than Nancys actions in both impeachments?
How would either of those amount to "mob rule" ? Trumps antics have led to 5 deaths already.When will he decide that enough is enough ?

OMG. You brought 25,000 troops knowing nothing would happen. That was purposeful and spiteful.

Take some pics, bring a cookie, and then tell them all to sleep in a freezing parking lot. Dumb asses. Optics ain't lookin too good.

Now your saying half the country are terrorists???? When the true history of all this comes out, we will laugh at you group thinking fucking moron.

I want this trial to get every fact out and shove it up your rectum. Trump will not be convicted you moron. Just another huge mistake.
Well dopey, you assume that all of trumps voters support his sedition. That isnt the case.

Are you also suggesting that the country should not react to a terrorist threat ?

Breathtaking.

Well dopey, you assume that all of trumps voters support his sedition. That isnt the case.

Are you also suggesting that the country should not react to a terrorist threat ?

Breathtaking.
You like the dog and pony shows, huh? idiot

The last impeachment was such a sham that Justice Roberts does not want to be part of another
one this time, and recused himself. The democrats know they don't have the votes in the Senate.
Why would any American stick their neck out for the circus? They're just going to sit back, pop
some popcorn and watch a dog and pony show.
In the end, if Trump wants to run for the presidency in 2024, he can campaign to do so.

many of our politicians are below average in abilities. Being authoritarian is an excuse.

That smell, it's your IBS.

We were dragged into a 3rd world status when the dems stole the election...didn't you see the Venezuela style swearing in of Joe?....surrounded by troops and razor wire?....

here's the main problem Tommy. Some guy dresses up in a moose outfit runs around acting stoopid is looking at 25 years.
And those dopes in Seattle the other day make page 11 with "no" accountability.
And as long as this continues it will only get worse

Violence is the conservative's only response to situations they don't like.

Sure was all kinds of violence in Portland, Seattle and Indi yet you Dem idiots called them protesters as they looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground.

Your comments are as asinine as you are.

Not only did they accuse the troops of treason, they shoved thousands of them in warehouses in close proximity of each other, as if there was no virus. Let's not even mention that the Biden inauguration was more like the military installment of a fascist leader after a coup.

Not only did they accuse the troops of treason, they shoved thousands of them in warehouses in close proximity of each other, as if there was no virus. Let's not even mention that the Biden inauguration was more like the military installment of a fascist leader after a coup.
But Dr Jill gave out a box of donuts. So everything else does not matter...25,000 troops for 2000 people. You can invade a friggin country with 25k boots

Alot of people have fallen into poverty due to Covid and ensuing restrictions who are unable to find work. And they are becoming angrier by the day. This is the main source triggering future violence.

Alot of people have fallen into poverty due to Covid and ensuing restrictions who are unable to find work. And they are becoming angrier by the day. This is the main source triggering future violence.
Most of these people on unemployment now don't have jobs to go back to, so they will have nothing to lose once that ends. If these idiot fascist Democrat governors don't open up their economies, you're going to see riots that will make the ones that happened over the summer look tame.

Most of these people on unemployment now don't have jobs to go back to, so they will have nothing to lose once that ends. If these idiot fascist Democrat governors don't open up their economies, you're going to see riots that will make the ones that happened over the summer look tame.

Bingo! Blacks have been falling into poverty in the last 6 months twice the rate of any other group. Like they used to say in the 60's, "It's the fire next time!".

We were dragged into a 3rd world status when the dems stole the election...didn't you see the Venezuela style swearing in of Joe?....surrounded by troops and razor wire?....
The election was not stolen.Trump lost. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back