Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

Our President has gotten off to a great start

He hasn’t sent a mob to attack Congress and he hasn’t been Impeached twice

Makes him a better President than Trump

Well, Biden is fully engaged and he gets up and goes to work.. He's not watching TV and tweeting until 11 AM... These people cannot acknowledge that Trump is lazy as hell, stupid and basically didn't care.

Wrong! When Trump sent them into Oregon, I said the feds could only protect their building and no others and if the governor and mayor didn't want them, then the feds needed to leave. I would have welcomed the help.

Explain to me why six months ago the mayor and governor didn't want federal police there? What changed from six months ago that now has the mayor and governor welcoming the help and the tear gas and things they objected to just six months ago?

Are they protesting or rioting?

Over the summer they were rioting, trying to take over buildings, burning, looting, beating up transsexuals and all sorts of violence. Did you miss that news?

Wrong! When Trump sent them into Oregon, I said the feds could only protect their building and no others and if the governor and mayor didn't want them, then the feds needed to leave. I would have welcomed the help.

Explain to me why six months ago the mayor and governor didn't want federal police there? What changed from six months ago that now has the mayor and governor welcoming the help and the tear gas and things they objected to just six months ago?

You'd have to ask them.

I don’t need to, I know the answer and I believe you do as well and just don’t want to say anything because you see the real reason as well. It’s more of politics over the welfare of the American citizens.

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.
Anti-COVID Ships
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.
NY didn’t end up needing them

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?
Why in the world would he do that? Ca. is convinced it's a country unto itself that doesn't want help or need advice from anybody else so fugum. Every body told them it was a bad idea to welcome unvetted (and unvaccinated) wetbacks en masse but they did and and are currently becoming a 3rd world plague pit. They made their bed; they should lie in it.

Over the summer they were rioting, trying to take over buildings, burning, looting, beating up transsexuals and all sorts of violence. Did you miss that news?

Antifa is for homosexuals and trans.. Who are you talking about?

You'd have to ask them.

I don’t need to, I know the answer and I believe you do as well and just don’t want to say anything because you see the real reason as well. It’s more of politics over the welfare of the American citizens.

I don't know. They just had an election, too. Seems they got some new people on their counsel? Seems some of their rules have changed. It's not my town, or even my state. Something changed.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

The Mask Mandate IS constitutional. It was enacted for the Spanish Flu in 1918.
When Mask-Wearing Rules in the 1918 Pandemic Faced Resistance

1918-flu-gettyimages-1216623842.webp

'Mask Slackers' and 'Deadly' Spit: The 1918 Flu Campaigns to Shame People Into Following New Rules

When an ordinance was passed on wearing a mask it normally had at least a 5 dollar fine. That would be equiv to todays money at about 220 dollars. One of the Mayors was caught at a prize fight without a mask and was fined 50 bucks. If you were caught again, it normal meant some jail time at the local tank. If you were instructed by a Cop to cover your mouth and nose and you went into what we know today as "You can't tell me what to do" You may even be shot depending how unruly you got.

At the Height of the 1918 Flu Pandemic, the Anti-Mask League of San Francisco Formed to Protest PPE

So go ahead and claim the enforcement is unconstitutional. It won't hold up in court. The 1918 Epidemic shows that the PPP (the identical thing that is recommended for Covid) WAS effective in turning the corner. Without the PPP Procedures, the Vaccines become worthless in about 5 to 6 months and here we go again.

You didn't read the article. You just cribbed what the hate sites told you.

There was no mandate by the federal government - only certain municipalities.

Xi's man is in brand new territority.

But what is the motto of the Reich? Fuck the Constitution?

Yep, that's it.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

He had sent the mobs to burn down cities all over the Pacific Northwest and will be impeached in a couple of years if Kamala doesn't 25th Amendment him before Republicans take back the House and Senate.

I back up my statements, unlike you who make accusations and when wrong you run away.

Here you go:BLM Protesters Beat Man And Transgender Woman - San Francisco News

You'd have to ask them.

I don't know. They just had an election, too. Seems they got some new people on their counsel? Seems some of their rules have changed. It's not my town, or even my state. Something changed.

The president changed, that is the only reason. The governor is the same as is the mayor. I hate it when people play dumb when they know the real answer but hate admitting the obvious.

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.
Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.
NY didn’t end up needing them

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?
He did send a ship to LA, you blithering nincompoop.

Did the ship come with doctors and nurses?

You didn't read the article? Newsom said it came fully staffed.

Thank you.. I did read it. Finally.. I couldn't get it to load at first.
So, why didnt Cuomo use it?
Why did he send infected people into uninfected residential homes.
You don't think that a high Covid death count would have suited the Dems in election year,
And wy are deaths from gunshot classed as Covid deaths too?

Cuomo was told the majority of those old people were likely Trump voters, so he offed them.

The Biden Covid body count is up to 6,000 in only 2 days.

He's a murder machine. CNN stopped showing their daily death count, they're so ashamed of the Biden disaster.

Don't be stupid.. The virus has been with us for a year.. It didn't go away last April.

They expect another 100,000 deaths in the next two months. I have my first Pfizer shot this week. How about you? Have you had the vaccine?

My daughter has it and I'm worried sick. She's 50 and healthy, but its still scary.

They are trying to vaccinate as many people as quickly as possible. There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.

I'm not at risk, so don't need to be vaccinated. As I indicated, CNN has stopped broadcasting Covid deaths, so they're not worried about it, either. It's not even deemed newsworthy anymore.

Of course, you're free to remain terrified under your bed for all eternity if you so choose. In fact, I encourage that in your case.

Instant news blackout on any metric they used to attack Trump, Biden gets a pass.

The silver lining is that we can stop pretending this "pandemic" is anything more than a seasonal flu, and go back to enjoying our lives for the short time we can before Harris/Biden fuck it all up for us.
Yes, a seasonal flu that has killed 400,000

Nothing to worry about

That sounds deadly. In related news Biden signs EO mask mandate...then breaks is own mask mandate the next day. :auiqs.jpg:

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

'Mask Slackers' and 'Deadly' Spit: The 1918 Flu Campaigns to Shame People Into Following New Rules

When an ordinance was passed on wearing a mask it normally had at least a 5 dollar fine. That would be equiv to todays money at about 220 dollars. One of the Mayors was caught at a prize fight without a mask and was fined 50 bucks. If you were caught again, it normal meant some jail time at the local tank. If you were instructed by a Cop to cover your mouth and nose and you went into what we know today as "You can't tell me what to do" You may even be shot depending how unruly you got.

At the Height of the 1918 Flu Pandemic, the Anti-Mask League of San Francisco Formed to Protest PPE

So go ahead and claim the enforcement is unconstitutional. It won't hold up in court. The 1918 Epidemic shows that the PPP (the identical thing that is recommended for Covid) WAS effective in turning the corner. Without the PPP Procedures, the Vaccines become worthless in about 5 to 6 months and here we go again.

At no point do you quote a court ruling SC or otherwise. City ordinance isn't law and it certainly isn't Federal law. The Spanish Flue was a pandemic; the China Flu isn't. As admitted at several points in your links PPP was NOT effective in stopping or preventing flu or the pandemic. You will notice the people in your picture are close together and not wearing gloves. You might notice that it has taken twice the length of time it takes a vaccine "to become worthless" to develop an begin to distribute the vaccine we have so why bother?
Health mandates make sense in a serious health emergency. Panic over a non-emergency is counter productive and stupid especially when it is used to oppress people and deny basic Constitutional Rights. And masks are only a part of the issue. The China Flu has been used quite obviously to cripple the economy, bankrupt small businesses as well as forbid family and other social gatherings except whatever ones the self-styled VIPs choose to have or demand. Intolerable.

"In one horrific incident in San Francisco, a special officer for the board of health shot a man who refused to wear a mask as well as two bystanders."

This is from Hunt's link and occurred during the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. Just shows some Nazis were ahead of their time. Guess they think they will find more acceptance now.

At no point do you quote a court ruling SC or otherwise. City ordinance isn't law and it certainly isn't Federal law. The Spanish Flue was a pandemic; the China Flu isn't. As admitted at several points in your links PPP was NOT effective in stopping or preventing flu or the pandemic. You will notice the people in your picture are close together and not wearing gloves. You might notice that it has taken twice the length of time it takes a vaccine "to become worthless" to develop an begin to distribute the vaccine we have so why bother?
Health mandates make sense in a serious health emergency. Panic over a non-emergency is counter productive and stupid especially when it is used to oppress people and deny basic Constitutional Rights. And masks are only a part of the issue. The China Flu has been used quite obviously to cripple the economy, bankrupt small businesses as well as forbid family and other social gatherings except whatever ones the self-styled VIPs choose to have or demand. Intolerable.

You are FOS.

He had sent the mobs to burn down cities all over the Pacific Northwest and will be impeached in a couple of years if Kamala doesn't 25th Amendment him before Republicans take back the House and Senate.

Who sent them to burn cities? Antifa are really against NeoNazis...

The antifa cult IS NeoNazi

I back up my statements, unlike you who make accusations and when wrong you run away.

Here you go:BLM Protesters Beat Man And Transgender Woman - San Francisco News

BLM isn't Antifa.. We were talking about Antifa.

The antifa cult IS NeoNazi

Nope.. Antifa is opposed to Neo Nazis.. Nazis were Fascists. Get it?

The Democrats who sent them to create the anarchy they thought would make Trump look inept.

The Democrats who sent them to create the anarchy they thought would make Trump look inept.

Who exactly sent them or are you promoting rumors and conspiracy theories like Trump?

Forum List

Back