Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.

Then how did they distribute over 30 million?

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.

The Biden plan is to follow Trump's plan and have the MSM run cover and feed the masses propaganda.
What was Trumps plan?

COVID would magically disappear

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

The biggest vaccination campaign in history has begun. More than 56.6 million doses in 52 countries have been administered, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 2.84 million doses a day, on average.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 18.4 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the last week, an average of 939,973 doses per day were administered.

Vaccines Across America
Across the U.S., 5.6 doses have been administered for every 100 people, and 49% of the shots distributed to states have been administered

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Looks like our President is going to be a great one.

Oh yeah, he's gasing peaceful protesters on his first full day in office. Typical fascist.

Wrong! When Trump sent them into Oregon, I said the feds could only protect their building and no others and if the governor and mayor didn't want them, then the feds needed to leave. I would have welcomed the help.

Explain to me why six months ago the mayor and governor didn't want federal police there? What changed from six months ago that now has the mayor and governor welcoming the help and the tear gas and things they objected to just six months ago?

Are they protesting or rioting?

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Oh yeah, he's gasing peaceful protesters on his first full day in office. Typical fascist.

Are they protestors or rioters?

Wrong! When Trump sent them into Oregon, I said the feds could only protect their building and no others and if the governor and mayor didn't want them, then the feds needed to leave. I would have welcomed the help.

Explain to me why six months ago the mayor and governor didn't want federal police there? What changed from six months ago that now has the mayor and governor welcoming the help and the tear gas and things they objected to just six months ago?

You'd have to ask them.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
Ahhhh....the old were not hypocritical leftist hacks because Trump was impeached defense.
Quite lame.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
I can’t wait to give biden credit when unemployment lowers even 1%

He's already raised it with the pipeline cut. What a dumb leftist turd.

Do you even know who the Brownshirts were?

I know who they ARE Herr Himmler.

1611274070795.png

So with Quid Pro using chemical weapons on your Brown Shirts today, can we say the "Night of Long Knives" has begun?

Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......

Have you started counting Bidens deaths.? The clock has started. I'm sure you wont be a hypocritical partisan leftists hack and not hold their Finger Rapist to the same standards.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

It is but I never wore one anyway nor will I start.

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

Said by a cement truck driver.

I know who you are. Get used to it.

He never got to drive the truck, that takes skill. Moony was just grunt labor. Even that taxed his limited intellect.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.
Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.
NY didn’t end up needing them

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?
He did send a ship to LA, you blithering nincompoop.

Did the ship come with doctors and nurses?
Yes. Fully staffed and prepared for Covid patients.

Good .. The hospital ship they sent to NY didn't have any doctors or staff.

Pssssst....there were no patient's therefore no need for doctors or staff. You are dumber than a box of rocks.

Are they protestors or rioters?
Peaceful protesters, just like when Trump was President and you guys told us that. Or else they're "just an idea", which is how Biden described them during the debate with President Trump.

Biden is a brutal dictator.

Funny how quickly Joe Biden became the brutal dictator they all claimed Trump really was! Pretty bad when first all the republicans voted against Biden and know he didn't win the election and now his own radical base is marching against him and he's only in office one day! :auiqs.jpg:

Joe, maybe you better not send those NG home just yet! :21:

Sucks to be an illegal usurper of democracy.

You'd have to ask them.

Anyone with have a brain and integrity knows the answer and so do you. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

The Mask Mandate IS constitutional. It was enacted for the Spanish Flu in 1918.
When Mask-Wearing Rules in the 1918 Pandemic Faced Resistance

1918-flu-gettyimages-1216623842.webp

'Mask Slackers' and 'Deadly' Spit: The 1918 Flu Campaigns to Shame People Into Following New Rules

When an ordinance was passed on wearing a mask it normally had at least a 5 dollar fine. That would be equiv to todays money at about 220 dollars. One of the Mayors was caught at a prize fight without a mask and was fined 50 bucks. If you were caught again, it normal meant some jail time at the local tank. If you were instructed by a Cop to cover your mouth and nose and you went into what we know today as "You can't tell me what to do" You may even be shot depending how unruly you got.

At the Height of the 1918 Flu Pandemic, the Anti-Mask League of San Francisco Formed to Protest PPE

So go ahead and claim the enforcement is unconstitutional. It won't hold up in court. The 1918 Epidemic shows that the PPP (the identical thing that is recommended for Covid) WAS effective in turning the corner. Without the PPP Procedures, the Vaccines become worthless in about 5 to 6 months and here we go again.

Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

Our President has gotten off to a great start

He hasn’t sent a mob to attack Congress and he hasn’t been Impeached twice

Makes him a better President than Trump

There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.

Then how did they distribute over 30 million?

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.

The Biden plan is to follow Trump's plan and have the MSM run cover and feed the masses propaganda.
What was Trumps plan?

COVID would magically disappear

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

The biggest vaccination campaign in history has begun. More than 56.6 million doses in 52 countries have been administered, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 2.84 million doses a day, on average.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 18.4 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the last week, an average of 939,973 doses per day were administered.

Vaccines Across America
Across the U.S., 5.6 doses have been administered for every 100 people, and 49% of the shots distributed to states have been administered
Thanks for proving the USA is by far the #1 Country when it comes to vaccines, despite your lies to the contrary.

USA: 18+ million vaccines.

52 other countries: About 1 million vaccines each.

You just owned yourself, Dumbass. :laughing0301:

Biden is coming to Office with the hospitals fully stocked, tens of thousands of ventillators recently produced, the vaccine ready, and with the worst behind us.
Now, he's acting like Napoleon trying to make us think that he did all the graft and hard work.
A phoney of the highest order.

You are an idiot.. We still have a dark 4 or 5 months ahead of us. At least Biden is doing something and encouraging Americans to take precautions and get their vaccines..... and he has acknowledged the deaths and the grief of loved ones ..He's not tweeting attacks and lies willy nilly in his underwear.

New Topics

Forum List

Back