Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

What changed in the rules of engagement against the illiberal violence in Portland?

In Portland, Ore., lines of federal agents in camouflage — now working under the Biden administration — blanketed streets with tear gas and unleashed volleys of welt-inducing pepper balls as they confronted a crowd that gathered outside an Immigration and Customs Enforcement building near downtown. Some in the crowd later burned a Biden-for-President flag in the street.

Go figure, wasn't that long ago the looney left was against federal agents in Portland.

Hours After Biden Inauguration, Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland
Well, I guess those concerns about Biden accepting lawlessness and supporting riots were …. mistaken.

In Portland, Ore., lines of federal agents in camouflage — now working under the Biden administration — blanketed streets with tear gas and unleashed volleys of welt-inducing pepper balls as they confronted a crowd that gathered outside an Immigration and Customs Enforcement building near downtown. Some in the crowd later burned a Biden-for-President flag in the street.

Go figure, wasn't that long ago the looney left was against federal agents in Portland.

Well, I guess those concerns about Biden accepting lawlessness and supporting riots were …. mistaken.

I see.

1611245524843.png

No one ever said there had to be a federal courthouse in Oregon.

Let Portland burn and move the federal courthouse to NE Montana.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This is only the beginning. Biden has no friends.

Police arrested eight people on Wednesday after the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland, Oregon, was vandalized hours after President Joe Biden's inauguration.

The building's doors and windows were smashed, a small dumpster was lit on fire, and graffiti reading "Breonna Taylor deserves justice" and "F--- Biden" was sprayed on the outside walls, according to videos filmed at the scene mid-afternoon by reporters for NBC Portland affiliate KGW

At least 150 people later marched on Portland's Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, calling for the agency to be abolished.

Federal officers declared an unlawful assembly and used munitions and tear gas to disperse demonstrators, according to KGW's Devon Haskins, who was on the scene.

Scattered protests also took place in downtown Seattle, Washington, where multiple locations, including a Starbucks storefront and the William Kenzo Nakamura Courthouse, were also vandalized, the Seattle Police Department reported.

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255118

What changed in the rules of engagement against the illiberal violence in Portland?

The Donald allowed these folks to put a name on their on-going violence ... why does that confuse you? ... rioting for rioting's sake during Democrat administrations, and rioting against Republicans when it's their turn ... do you know nothing of the political climate in Portland, Oregon? ...

Either give them what hey demand, or they'll go back to the killing ... your choice ...

Antifa is against both parties--being anarchists and all.

What, what? I thought Antifa was just an idea.
Did you? How odd.

Your ADD is getting serious.

Your ignorance as well.

Your assumption of my views is a bit amusing, as is your assuming I speak for, or represent any view other than my own.

I know what Antifa is...I was amazed, (not really), that you did not.

Antifa is the militant wing of the dem party
Don't let these fools on this thread convince you otherwise
When they don't lose their platform or put on a no fly list they obviously have protection

The loony left is still against the federal agents in Portland.

Biden isn't the loony left.

That's the point.

No one ever said there had to be a federal courthouse in Oregon.
Let Portland burn and move the federal courthouse to NE Montana.

Has to be within Oregon's borders ... Jordon Valley in SE Oregon is fine ...
1611246002230.png

It's a federal courthouse not a state courthouse and Montana is within that federal judicial district.

*****SMILE*****

:)

you mean they Feds are actually doing something about the BLM and Antifa rioters instead of just watching. Now the question is are the arresting people or just tear gassing them?
Its just anarchists who dont like Biden

not BLM, not antifa.
Antifa are Anarchists...to the bone.

Forum List

Back