February 2015 Employment Situation

History was made today ... 5 continuous years of job growth in the private sector. Sixty consecutive months (so far) of job growth.

Thanks, Barry!

:dance:

Last edited:
History was made today ... 5 continuous years of job growth in the private sector. Sixty consecutive months (so far) of job growth.

Thanks, Barry!

What did he do positive to promote job growth? Beside copy GWB policies or continue them?

I know what he did negative like

Obama care
Veto the keystone pipe line
Tried to prevent Boeing from opening up a plant in South Carolina
His new EPA regulations on the coal industry killing thousands of jobs
his phone and a Pen and making millions of illegals, legal
His new raise tax on the rich idea, to kill future investments

And on and on

Thanks, Barry!

What did he do positive to promote job growth? Beside copy GWB policies or continue them?

Obama care
Bottom line on Obamanomics:

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Dependent class increased.

America ready to blow at first trumped up racial incident the media can manufacture as soon as it gets hot enough to riot.

All American real life black folks left further behind than they were before they were scammed into electing this son of a white bitch President under the delusion that he was one of them.

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

America ready to blow at first trumped up racial incident the media can manufacture as soon as it gets hot enough to riot.

All American real life black folks left further behind than they were before they were scammed into electing this son of a white bitch President under the delusion that he was one of them.
Thanks forgot to mention those, the black teenage Unemployment rate under Obama is was a blown away 45% in 2013

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Thanks forgot to mention those, the black teenage Unemployment rate under Obama is was a blown away 45% in 2013

Good to see that you are so concerned about those unemployed black teenagers

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

That happened under Bush as well. I think it has less to do with the President and more to do with the people.

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

That happened under Bush as well. I think it has less to do with the President and more to do with the people.

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Always have been posting on net political forums

What started me on it was back in 2002 I think?

Was living in a burb of Chicago, I was always reading about this high school black basket ball player superstar, he was probably better then Jordan.

His life got cut short

We never got the chance to see him play in the pros

It got me thinking how much talent is lost in black inner cities segerated by democrats. By no jobs, drugs or gang killings

It got me thinking
For a guy like say Larry Bird, only one of him was made by god

For a guy like Michael Jordan
Well 50 of them were made by god and only one made it, to show his talents to the world

My concern is with the youth in this country because some one gave me a chance and I want people to give them a chance and not a bribe to join the democrats and a poor ass miserable life

They need jobs, not welfare

They need hope for them, not hope for the democrat party

Yes I care about kids, that's why I want a two tier minimum wage

One for teenagers, say $5 bucks and hour

And

One for adults say $12 bucks an hour

Teenagers 15 thru 17 live at home, just spending money, $5 bucks a hour is appropriate, they need to build skills a resume

Adults 18 plus live in the Real world a minimum wage of $12 bucks a hour is appropriate, they need to live

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

And on and on

I have to disagree.

Keystone is not about jobs. There would be some temporary construction jobs and then maybe fewer than 100 permanent jobs. And then come the spills.

The Boeing move to SC didn't create any new jobs. It just lowered the wages of those relocated jobs.

Worried about illegals taking jobs? Tell your congressman to pass a law making hiring illegals a jailable offense. But they won't do that because business needs illegals to keep wages down.

Obama tells us that over 700,000 new manufacturing jobs have been added. But he doesn't tell us that 2,3 million jobs have been lost during the "great recession". And 6 million manufacturing jobs have been lost since 2000.

These manufacturing jobs, mostly good paying union jobs, were the basis middle class progress.

Without them we do not have a sustainable economy. The good days are over.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/07/business/economy/jobs-report-unemployment-february.html?_r=0

295k jobs added in February. 11 straight months of 200k jobs or more added.
Unemployment rate down to 5.5%. Lowest rate since May 2008.
2m2xu2s.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

This averages out to be 3.5 million jobs a year. Imagine how much more the president could have accomplished if the right were not so intent on bringing the country down.

Thank you, Mr. President.

2ptx73l.jpg

Good morning! We'll be right back to find the dark lining in this silver cloud as soon as the voice in my earpiece tells me what it is.

Was reading in Forbes yesterday, the real reason why Walmart raised their minimum wage was well because we already know

It has been proven way back to Henry ford

It cost money to train a worker, most of us know this in industry, Walmart finally figured it out, so just across the board minimum wage increase helps no one. It don't

Forum List

Back