FEATURES ‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Have women really thought through their vote for Hillary? After all she called women who stepped forward bimbos and tried to destroy them. I can't think of one thing positive she has done for women or anyone for that fact.

Time to rethink your vote if Hillary is your choice.

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

Hillary hasn’t suffered — Paglia continues — because she is a woman. She has shamelessly exploited the fact: ‘It’s an outrage how she’s played the gender card. She is a woman without accomplishment. “I sponsored or co-sponsored 400 bills.” Oh really? These were bills to rename bridges and so forth. And the things she has accomplished have been like the destabilisation of North Africa, causing refugees to flood into Italy… The woman is a disaster!’

Not that Paglia was always opposed to the Clintons. She voted for Bill Clinton twice before becoming revolted by the treatment meted out to Monica Lewinsky: ‘One of the very first interviews I did here — the headline was “Kind of a bitch — why I like Hillary Clinton”. My jaundiced view of her is entirely the result of observing her behaviour. And last election, I voted for Jill Stein’s Green party. So I have already voted for a woman president.’

Forum List

Back