Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

'Duck Dynasty' -- Cracker Barrel Bails on Phil Robertson Products | TMZ.com

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

Last edited:
Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

Walmart has sold out of DD stuff and trying to get their hands on more. Restaurants have to be aware of being picketed and vandalized. These nutjobs are quick to anger and act out, so if you have a business with windows that closes at night, they'll bust your windows and graffiti the storefront. Standing on princples is tough when you'll be attacked like that. :mad:

Last edited:

Walmart has sold out of DD stuff and trying to get their hands on more. Restaurants have to be aware of being picketed and vandalized. These nutjobs are quick to anger and act out, so if you have a business with windows that closes at night, they'll bust your windows and graffiti the storefront. Standing on princples is tough when you'll be attacked like that. :mad:

Very true. The gay mafia can put up a group of protesters to threaten anyone who wants to go to that business. As was done to SweetCakes, the vendors were threatened with violence.

I don't think it's going to work quite the same way with hunters.

• Banned

Very true. The gay mafia can put up a group of protesters to threaten anyone who wants to go to that business. As was done to SweetCakes, the vendors were threatened with violence.

Cracker Barrel got their start in the conservative south and a majority of their customer base are white Christians. Go by any Cracker Barrel on a Sunday after church and their parking lots are always full and it's standing room only waiting to get a seat.

I guess that means sodomites are more important to them than white Christians. I hope this backfires on them big time.

Here's the fun part. That merchandise isn't marketed by the Robertson's. It's marketed by A&E! So the only one really hurt is the network!

Cracker Barrel got their start in the conservative south and a majority of their customer base are white Christians. Go by any Cracker Barrel on a Sunday after church and their parking lots are always full and it's standing room only waiting to get a seat.

I guess that means sodomites are more important to them than white Christians. I hope this backfires on them big time.

The bottom line is the dollar. It's capitalism. One of your favorite things, remember? I don't believe anyone has been threatened. They are making business choices.

• Banned
Here's the fun part. That merchandise isn't marketed by the Robertson's. It's marketed by A&E! So the only one really hurt is the network!

No. Read some of the links I posted. Cracker Barrel is also removing Duck Commander (owned by Phil) products with his image too. In other words, they don't want anything associated with his face in their gift shops for sale.

No. Read some of the links I posted. Cracker Barrel is also removing Duck Commander (owned by Phil) products with his image too. In other words, they don't want anything associated with his face in their gift shops for sale.

I doubt this will end up more than a drop in the bucket to the Robertson income.

Cracker Barrel might remove Robertson products but corporate sponsors are threatening to pull all their advertising to A&E. Which do you think has a greater dollar amount?

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it. And the "women's movement" has done it's share too, making women man-haters, and men deciding the chase ain't worth what you catch...a nagging ball-breaker.

Queers and muslims got a lot in common....both are mentally ill. Both have an underground culture, places they frequent, publications they use to keep in touch, and a simmering hatred of white Christians. Throw in a president who is both a muslim and a queer and they're feeling very empowered and aggressive. Bottom line is a small minority of our citizens have the majority intimidated. We can either live with it or throw them back into the closets they belong in. I don't see the will to do that. I'm glad I'm getting to the age I won't have to see much past the next 10 years...it's getting uglier out there by the day.

Last edited:

The bottom line is the dollar. It's capitalism. One of your favorite things, remember? I don't believe anyone has been threatened. They are making business choices.

No, capitalism doesn't operate correctly under the threat of violence and intimidation. This isn't a normal boycott because of an inferior product or service. This is about the right of the owner to have an opinion about the day's events, and an ugly little band of perverts who won't allow him to express that opinion without reprisal. We see clearly how the left operates these days..with no threat of prosecution from a DOJ run by a black queer (Holder), they have little to worry about other than dodging the local cops when they turn to vandalism. :doubt:

If they are afraid of offending those who are homosexual, why do they continue to have Christmas things for sale when such products may offend those who are atheists?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it.

So you think there are more gays now than before, and that it is because of the curriculum in public schools?? Please tell us what sort of lessons turn a child gay?

Cracker Barrel might remove Robertson products but corporate sponsors are threatening to pull all their advertising to A&E. Which do you think has a greater dollar amount?

And that will be a business, not a religious, decision.

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it.

So you think there are more gays now than before, and that it is because of the curriculum in public schools?? Please tell us what sort of lessons turn a child gay?

Yes, please, someone? :popcorn:

Good stuff. Hurt them in the pocket book. The rednecks have a right to free speech and we have a right to limit their exposure and boycott them until they crumble in the dust screaming about how unfair it all is.

Phil Robertson has run a successful business & turned it into millions. You have...what, been promoted from fry cook to drive-thru order taker?

Forum List

Back