Fearing backlash, EU declares: Mass rapes weren't by migrants, it's just a "public order matter"!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
EU leaders: 'No link' between Cologne sex attacks and migrant crisis

Now I've seen some full blown liberal denial in action. It's quite sad. But THIS? This takes the cake.

The EU.....fearing "xenophobic backlash"....has now officially stated that the mass rape events in Europe have NOTHING to do with the migrant flood. No no no.

It is simply....as they say....a "matter of public order". That's all folks. No need to worry.

Euro libs have made the decision. It's not immigrants, now shut up and forget what you saw....or felt for you women.

This is nothing but pure panic from the EU. They tried liberalism....and it's ripping Europe apart.

Now I've seen some full blown liberal denial in action. It's quite sad. But THIS? This takes the cake.

The EU.....fearing "xenophobic backlash"....has now officially stated that the mass rape events in Europe have NOTHING to do with the migrant flood. No no no.

It is simply....as they say....a "matter of public order". That's all folks. No need to worry.

Euro libs have made the decision. It's not immigrants, now shut up and forget what you saw....or felt for you women.

It's okay darling NOBODY is believing anything the Traitors say anymore.

The backlash is coming, they KNOW it is, this is why they continue to talk the horsecrap. They know.

This is nothing but pure panic from the EU. They tried liberalism....and it's ripping Europe apart.

Yes we know, they are in panic mode and getting ready to freak out already. They cannot stop the backlash, no matter what they say or do.

Yes we know, they are in panic mode and getting ready to freak out already. They cannot stop the backlash, no matter what they say or do.

Yeah but it's ok now....it wasn't migrants. You all don't have to worry anymore.

Yeah but it's ok now....it wasn't migrants. You all don't have to worry anymore.

Okay, we've got with the programme....we have NO migrants....it's all been a mirage :wink: :rolleyes-41:

Okay, we've got with the programme....we have NO migrants....it's all been a mirage :wink: :rolleyes-41:

No you do have migrants. They're wonderful people who bring so much value to your society. And they rarely commit crimes.

The EU said so. So don't worry any more about the migration stuff.

May as well call it workplace violence.

Since more than half the people are liberals and / or idiots, it won't matter to them what you call it.

No you do have migrants. They're wonderful people who bring so much value to your society. And they rarely commit crimes.

The EU said so. So don't worry any more about the migration stuff.

Yes I know, I was being sarcastic.

May as well call it workplace violence.

Since more than half the people are liberals and / or idiots, it won't matter to them what you call it.

Workplace violence, this sounds like something EU would endorse for the migrants.

How about "Bunch of drunken yobs gets out of hand and behaves badly" - That never happens anywhere else does it ?

1000 sexual assaults in 1 night??? No. Almost nowhere...even in America's worst ghettos....does that happen.

How about "Bunch of drunken yobs gets out of hand and behaves badly" - That never happens anywhere else does it ?

1000 sexual assaults in 1 night??? No. Almost nowhere...even in America's worst ghettos....does that happen.

Lol, there you go again.
From your own link it states that 500 crimes were committed and 40% were of a sexual nature.
40% of 500 is 200 and not 1000.

How many were actual offences is still to be proven in court.

I accept that it isnt acceptable behaviour but neither are the actions of bigots like yourself trying to inflame the situation by exaggerating the figures.

Why cant you types stick to the facts ?

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-29_21-31-11.png
    upload_2016-1-29_21-31-11.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 64

Lol, there you go again.
From your own link it states that 500 crimes were committed and 40% were of a sexual nature.

I accept that it isnt acceptable behaviour but neither are the actions of bigots like yourself trying to inflame the situation by exaggerating the figures.

I'll listen to witnesses and cops in Europe. The number across Europe by migrants is well over 1000

Lol, there you go again.

I'll listen to witnesses and cops in Europe. The number across Europe by migrants is well over 1000
Well you are changing your stance now. Why not just admit you inflated the figures ?
If you had the balls to say "Ooops, yes I got the figure wrong,it still isnt good is it ?" nobody would argue with you. But that would take a bigger man than you. Your credibility is now at zero.

This is how Europe is going to end up with a bunch of right-wing nationalists in power. Burying their heads in the sand isn't going to make anything go away.

Lol, there you go again.

Well you are changing your stance now. Why not just admit you inflated the figures ?
If you had the balls to say "Ooops, yes I got the figure wrong,it still isnt good is it ?" nobody would argue with you. But that would take a bigger man than you. Your credibility is now at zero.

Well....I didnt. New Years Eve there were well over 1000 sexual assaults reported across Europe by migrants.

Keeping being a tolerant leftist. Eventually they'll find you too.

Forum List

Back