Fear Of Religion

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I for one do not fear religion. What is frightening is that most human beings are stupid enough to believe that rubbish.

Will religion kill off the homo sapiens? No. What will do us in is the inability to face reality.

We are indeed doomed but like religion it is a fate of our own creation.

All organized religion is just a symptom of the true weakness of mankind. We are being led by babies crying in the dark. We only have ourselves to blame for it.

You people that keep babbling bible quotes are not the problem...no one is forced to believe your nonsense...but they do. I do not blame you for the stupidity of the people that follow your ridiculous crap. If they do not or cannot see what a bald faced lie is then how can they navigate anything in this life?

Bush nor Obama are the problem. It is the average individual that will fall for ANYTHING out of fear that is the source of our crumbling foundation.

All religion is based on fear....yes Sky Dancer...even Buddhists. Hiding from reality in the name of peace is just being organized cowards.

Only truth is power...all else is weakness.

There is no need to fear religion. It is just a symptom of what we must fear.

I fear a loss of liberty by the religious. We've had Bush who christianized quite a few things, we've had Palin, another right wing fundie, and now we have Bachmann, a domionist running for POTUS.

Atheists are already discriminated against. I doubt an openly atheist person could be elected to any public office in the US at this time.

We have Christians who don't believe in separation of church and state at all.
They seek to deny rights to gay's. Some are trying to criminalize homosexuality again, while others are supporting kill gays legislation in other parts of the world.

It's true there is some fear in Buddhism. It's about karma, and there is talk of rebirth in the hell realms, the animal realm, or the hungry ghost realm. In contrast to how I was raised, as a cradle Catholic, it's nothing.

You had to go out of your way to deny that you fear religion when no one claimed you did. I think you protest too much.

What is scary is the length people are willing to go to deprive religious people of their rights and disenfranchise them.

You had to go out of your way to deny that you fear religion when no one claimed you did. I think you protest too much.

What is scary is the length people are willing to go to deprive religious people of their rights and disenfranchise them.

The right to lie and believe lies is nothing to brag about. How unfortunate for the human race that lying is a right.

I for one do not fear religion. What is frightening is that most human beings are stupid enough to believe that rubbish.

Will religion kill off the homo sapiens? No. What will do us in is the inability to face reality.

We are indeed doomed but like religion it is a fate of our own creation.

All organized religion is just a symptom of the true weakness of mankind. We are being led by babies crying in the dark. We only have ourselves to blame for it.

You people that keep babbling bible quotes are not the problem...no one is forced to believe your nonsense...but they do. I do not blame you for the stupidity of the people that follow your ridiculous crap. If they do not or cannot see what a bald faced lie is then how can they navigate anything in this life?

Bush nor Obama are the problem. It is the average individual that will fall for ANYTHING out of fear that is the source of our crumbling foundation.

All religion is based on fear....yes Sky Dancer...even Buddhists. Hiding from reality in the name of peace is just being organized cowards.

Only truth is power...all else is weakness.

There is no need to fear religion. It is just a symptom of what we must fear.

Organized religion is the best hustle out there.

What rights do you think you are being denied? You can't put your Christmas tree at the courthouse? You can't make every public school child recite YOUR prayers in public school? You can't teach religion in science class?

OOOH, that is so oppressive.

You want to plaster your scriptures on EVERY public building, and shove your fucking bibles in everyone's face. You're infiltrating the whole government, and you think separation of church and state is "faux".

I think YOU protest too much.

You folks won't rest until there is NO constitutional rights for freedom of religion for ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

I fear a loss of liberty by the religious. We've had Bush who christianized quite a few things, we've had Palin, another right wing fundie, and now we have Bachmann, a domionist running for POTUS.

Atheists are already discriminated against. I doubt an openly atheist person could be elected to any public office in the US at this time.

They seek to deny rights to gay's. Some are trying to criminalize homosexuality again, while others are supporting kill gays legislation in other parts of the world.

It's true there is some fear in Buddhism. It's about karma, and there is talk of rebirth in the hell realms, the animal realm, or the hungry ghost realm. In contrast to how I was raised, as a cradle Catholic, it's nothing.

I understand that there are degrees of madness. The Christian/Jew and Muslim religions are the worst of the lot. I have no problem with people studying all of it. Like I said it is not the religion or it's dogma that is the problem. Studying criminal psychopaths doesn't make one a criminal psychopath. I would advise that any that study religion to treat it as if they were studying criminal psychopaths.

I have no fear of religion. I dare any god to zot my ass.....

Ohh still here? I do however fear what many fools do in the name of religion.

HouseGimp is too much of a pussy to come out of the closet(ON SOOO MANY LEVELS:lol:)

But being the helper guy I am....

He chose not to offer any wisdom but did give a neg rep with this: "HUGGY sucks dick in the homo cage..." comment.

And he wonders why I think he is a worthless piece of shit...

You don't have to sneak around like a junior high whore HouseGimp...speak your mind out in the open you fuckin snake.

HouseGimp is too much of a pussy to come out of the closet(ON SOOO MANY LEVELS:lol:)

He chose not to offer any wisdom but did give a neg rep with this: "HUGGY sucks dick in the homo cage..." comment.

You don't have to sneak around like a junior high whore HouseGimp...speak your mind out in the open you fuckin snake.

Housegimp is a bitch ass faggot.

Fuck you for using that anti-gay slur. You use "faggot" in the same way the KKK uses "******".

Last edited:

I understand that there are degrees of madness. The Christian/Jew and Muslim religions are the worst of the lot. I have no problem with people studying all of it. Like I said it is not the religion or it's dogma that is the problem. Studying criminal psychopaths doesn't make one a criminal psychopath. I would advise that any that study religion to treat it as if they were studying criminal psychopaths.

Actually Huggy, it's not the religion that is the problem, but the dogma IS a problem.

It's in the dogma that people divide themselves from each other. Remember Martin Luther and the Catholic church? He was pissed about the dogma and the indulgences.

Fuck you for using that anti-gay slur. You use "faggot" in the same way the KKK uses "******".

Fuck you bitch.:cool:

If you fear religion, that must mean that religion is winning.

(Same crappy logic used for Palin and Bachmann, just put their name in place of religion.)

You guys are really funny. You talk so brave. Why don't you just sit back and laugh when we go to church or pray. According to you, only a fool would do that. What does it hurt. I bet you don't celebrate Walmart Day on the 25 of Dec either.

Living a golden rule type of life is not a bad thing. God has taught me that he will not do for me what I can do for my self so don't push too hard because you don't know me and I can push back pretty good.

Forum List

Back