Fear of a black president

THINK next time before you speak.

You should heed your own advice. Your blithering, slobbering, vehement attitude will continue getting the best of you here from what I can tell. You should just admit you hate white people and start from there. That way we all know what we are dealing with at the begining of the thread anyway.

No disrespect intended here just observation.

Another babone. My Dad was Italian and my Mom is Danish. I am so white that I dazzle myself. Why do you people always think I am black?? Well, I'm not. I just have a good sense of what's right and what's wrong, thank God.

"If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?"

President John F. Kennedy

What's a babone? Gee, Kennedy, another reader of speech writer's words. Who gives a shit what Kennedy read, I'm sure he treated all of his black servants really well.

Another babone. My Dad was Italian and my Mom is Danish. I am so white that I dazzle myself. Why do you people always think I am black?? Well, I'm not. I just have a good sense of what's right and what's wrong, thank God.

"If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?"

There is no reason why a black person cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public today. There is no reason why he cannot send his children to the best public schools available. There is no reason he cannot vote for public officials to represent him. Heck we have a black president today, aren't you paying attention? The days of the Jim Crow laws are long over. My niece got a 5 year scholarship to Tuskegee University, it even paid her living expenses, why? Because she was black. And when she got there, she was told she was a mistake because her mother was white. Again, where is the racism today?

50% of whites voted for Obama, more than 96% of blacks voted for him. Quit barking up the wrong tree.

Well, that went sailing right over your head.

Aye, seems you're too intamalectual for comprehension. :razz:

There is no reason why a black person cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public today. There is no reason why he cannot send his children to the best public schools available. There is no reason he cannot vote for public officials to represent him. Heck we have a black president today, aren't you paying attention? The days of the Jim Crow laws are long over. My niece got a 5 year scholarship to Tuskegee University, it even paid her living expenses, why? Because she was black. And when she got there, she was told she was a mistake because her mother was white. Again, where is the racism today?

50% of whites voted for Obama, more than 96% of blacks voted for him. Quit barking up the wrong tree.

Well, that went sailing right over your head.

Aye, seems you're too intamalectual for comprehension. :razz:

You guys are idiots if you believe 50% of whites voted for Obama.

You guys are idiots if you believe 50% of whites voted for Obama.

Blacks make up 13% of the population, do you really believe they and they alone got him elected?

I'll rephrase that...50% of white votes went to Obama, 96% of black votes went to Obama, where is the racism?

Repeat, you are an idiot if you believe that.

So, you think Obama was elected by less than 13% of our population?

You should heed your own advice. Your blithering, slobbering, vehement attitude will continue getting the best of you here from what I can tell. You should just admit you hate white people and start from there. That way we all know what we are dealing with at the begining of the thread anyway.

No disrespect intended here just observation.

What's a babone? Gee, Kennedy, another reader of speech writer's words. Who gives a shit what Kennedy read, I'm sure he treated all of his black servants really well.

That's it. I deal with enough idiots on here. If you think you are going to engage me, forget it.

That's it. I deal with enough idiots on here. If you think you are going to engage me, forget it.

Hey, you've got such a sharp mind, tell us how your empty suited President could have fallen for the bullshit, global warming hoax( most Republicans didn't )...... that Harvard trained bull shitter has a problem with common sense doesn't he. He is very good at outright lies though.

Last edited:
I'm more scared of a lilly white pResident in the Oafel office.
At least when the Negro is screwing up you can toss a basketball and he'll lose focus of what he was doing.

It's not about him losing focus on anything, just like the lawyer in the Tuskegee Airmen movie said "The deck was already stacked when we came" In other words, when Obama came onto the scene the Democrats and Republicans had already planned how his Presidency was going to flow. The deck was already stacked...get it!! Obama is going to be crucified as a President and just b/c he has Black blood in his veins. Is that fair? The fact that his mother was a White woman does not count and White women in this country have not spoken out about it either!! My question is if you have a White mother and Black father or White father and Black mother, which one counts??:confused:

It's not about him losing focus on anything, just like the lawyer in the Tuskegee Airmen movie said "The deck was already stacked when we came" In other words, when Obama came onto the scene the Democrats and Republicans had already planned how his Presidency was going to flow. The deck was already stacked...get it!! Obama is going to be crucified as a President and just b/c he has Black blood in his veins. Is that fair? The fact that his mother was a White woman does not count and White women in this country have not spoken out about it either!! My question is if you have a White mother and Black father or White father and Black mother, which one counts??:confused:

I WAY disagree with you here. If his presidency was a "stacked deck" it's been of his own making. He fell right into bed with fringe tendencies and had Congress as a majority and Senate as a super majority and still could do nothing about the economy for the jobless or pass his healthcare. He put us middle class and lower middle class, those he spoke to during his campaign, further into debt with naught to show for it.

Fuck him and his presidency. He has lied and is catering to the NEW WORLD ORDER crowd around the globe. His failure as a president thus far has nothing to do with his skin color.

Forum List

Back