Fear not, for I am with you always...

Scooter

Dec 22, 2006
Greetings.

My name is Scott, and I am in the process of purchasing the site from Greg. I know it's been a turbulent few months for the site, and I think Greg and I both want to ensure a smooth transition.

I ran across the USMB site several months ago and have been impressed with the strong personalities, lively debates, and interesting perspectives of the members here. It's a fantastic community, and I want to see it thrive and reach new levels of activity and intensity.

My primary goal in the next couple of weeks will be to learn. Please feel free to PM me with any suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.

A bit about me personally:

I'm CEO of an internet advertising company based in Grand Rapids, MI; grew up in the Chicago area; graduated from the University of Illinois with a Political Science degree; married with 5 kids (10b, 8b, 7g, 4b, 2g).

I'm a political mess, since I'm Catholic and mean it. I wind up on the right for some issues and on the left for plenty of others.

I have a sense of humor (thus the title of the intro thread).

Any questions, fire away....I'm an open book.

Welcome Scott! 5 kids! You forgot to mention your wife, the saint. ;)
I have political science degree from U of I too! Our world just keeps getting smaller.

I'm sure you will find the personalities stay quite lively and um, strong. ;)

Saint is a good description of my wife....did I mention she homeschools those lovely kids?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back