Fear is anti-American

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"- FDR.

He left out the rest of that sentence. It originally went, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself, and the government coming around and packing you off to concentration camps." A real fucking hero, that asshole was.
Do you have a link to back your claim that FDR actually said the second part of that sentence?

Or is it just more of your psycho-paranoid delusions? :lol: :cuckoo:

Are you really too stupid to know what I'm referring to?

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"- FDR.

He left out the rest of that sentence. It originally went, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself, and the government coming around and packing you off to concentration camps." A real fucking hero, that asshole was.

What history have you read?

The actual US history where FDR the scumbag threw over 100,000 loyal Ameircan civilians into concentration camps.

I don't see it the way you do. How absolutely outrageous of me. How very dare I voice an opinion - on a public message board no less! I can understand your fury. :lol::lol:

Projection? Survey says yes.

Interestingly, one phrase you will never see from me.... 'shut the fuck up'. Because everyone has the right to their opinion - no matter how stupid. However, I am inclined to call stupid as stupid. The issue, for you, is that you see that as me thinking I am intellectually superior to those posters who make stupid comments. That's your problem, I can't be arsed to make it mine. Comprehension is not something you value.... judging by your posts.
Shut the fuck up.

So telling people not to be afraid is somehow divisive?

It plays to the Martin lynch mob mentality, that white people live in murderous fear and are ready to act out at any second.

Then you are basically saying that Churchill's famous speech along those lines was all wrong?

Ya know, about nothing to fear. :cool:

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" is a quote that was plagiarized by FDR, not Churchill.

(Alexander Theroux is the actual author of the quote.)

We have nothing to fear but fear itself refers to the fear people have of confronting violance and fighting back. They don't want to make things worse. It was that kind of fear that led Britian to accept the Nazi take over of Poland fearing that if Germany was confronted over this kind of national murder it would make things worse. Britian was wrong It was their fear that made WWII so devastating.

The mob attacks by black teens should not be feared, but confonted. Not foolishly confronted but forcefully confronted meeting violence with violence. These kinds of attacks will not stop until the punishment becomes worse than the pleasure.
So you want race wars. At least you're honest. :dunno:

Forum List

Back