Fear Hits Tehran Over What Might Come Next

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Great news.

By November, the bloodiest protests since the 1979 revolution plunged the country into a state of heightened security as authorities, unable to contain the unrest, switched-off access to the internet and launched a crackdown on dissent that killed some 304 people within several days, according to the London-based Amnesty International.

“How do they expect people to rally behind them and support their cause for vengeance when they beat the same people on the streets and cut their internet just a few weeks ago?” said Atena, 30. She expects action to avenge Soleimani. “I don’t think they should or will stay silent, but I don’t want to be part of the drama because this is their loss, not mine.”

Let's see now....

Just how hard do we have to nudge them before all hell breaks loose and the people of Iran take over their own country?

Great news.

By November, the bloodiest protests since the 1979 revolution plunged the country into a state of heightened security as authorities, unable to contain the unrest, switched-off access to the internet and launched a crackdown on dissent that killed some 304 people within several days, according to the London-based Amnesty International.

“How do they expect people to rally behind them and support their cause for vengeance when they beat the same people on the streets and cut their internet just a few weeks ago?” said Atena, 30. She expects action to avenge Soleimani. “I don’t think they should or will stay silent, but I don’t want to be part of the drama because this is their loss, not mine.”

Iran as to get over this Shaw -American complex.

Let's see now....

Just how hard do we have to nudge them before all hell breaks loose and the people of Iran take over their own country?
You mean until zionist puppets take over,invite the zionist bankers in which is EXACTLY what all this is about. No rothschild central bank in Iran.

No, I mean like unleashing about 100 Tomahawk missiles from an SSGN. Those would allow us to destroy almost whatever we wanted without risking any American pilots. I would guess the whole affair would be over in about ten to fifteen minutes.

We wouldn't even need to take out their nuclear facilities. Considering how wrecked their economic situation already is, a more effective strategy would be to damage their ability to produce and ship oil. A naval blockade in the Strait of Hormuz would shut that down pretty quickly.

Trump committed a war crime, and he should be removed from office, my friends!

Great news.

Iran as to get over this Shaw -American complex.
We have kiddo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back