Fear and loathing in Mass.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I was watching the Rachel Maddow show tonight and saw a VERY interesting story.

It seems that MA's new senator Scott Brown is scared of Rachel Maddow. He also thinks she is one of those feared liberals.

Know what he's doing now? He's telling his constituents that Rachel Maddow is seeking his Senate seat and is using the conservative fear and loathing of her to raise money for his campaign.

Only trouble is........she's not running.

But, that didn't stop Mr. Brown this morning on a radio show, because when he was TOLD that Ms. Maddow wasn't running, he hemmed and hawed, and when asked why he didn't check first, he said he didn't know he needed to do that.

He then said "but if she's running, bring it on".

Yet another example of the GOP fear and lying machine in action.

Seriously Del. He's sent out mailings stating as much.

But, trouble is, she's not running and has said so for 2 straight days.

so let's see now, scott brown (maybe) (alledgedly) sent out a mailer about maddow possibly running for office,, and this constitutes "fear and loathing" in Massachusetts? Is that right??? Aren't libruls being a little sissified here of late?

did anybody make a copy of this alledged "mailing" we do so need some "documentation."

i live in massachusetts and this is the first i've heard of it, anywhere.

i've not received any mailings, either. sorry, i'm not buying it.

okay, i saw the link and read the email, which i haven't received.

frankly, i don't think it's a big deal.

It was an email, not mail. It said that the DEms were trying to recruit her. This is apparently a correct statement. Maddow declined, most likely due to the fact she would actually have to make sense of her positions with the general public, who in large measure can't stand to listen to her already.

My guess is she will have to say it for about two months before enough people know about it. Unless you and the other 99 people who watch her speak up.

I was watching the Rachel Maddow show tonight and saw a VERY interesting story.

It seems that MA's new senator Scott Brown is scared of Rachel Maddow. He also thinks she is one of those feared liberals.

Know what he's doing now? He's telling his constituents that Rachel Maddow is seeking his Senate seat and is using the conservative fear and loathing of her to raise money for his campaign.

Only trouble is........she's not running.

But, that didn't stop Mr. Brown this morning on a radio show, because when he was TOLD that Ms. Maddow wasn't running, he hemmed and hawed, and when asked why he didn't check first, he said he didn't know he needed to do that.

He then said "but if she's running, bring it on".

Yet another example of the GOP fear and lying machine in action.

puff puff give .......

Yeah, well now she's a double loser because she only has one senator going after her, while Beck is honored to have a whole team from the WH devoted to him.:lol:

Did anyone cut the gas line to Maddow's BBQ Grill? That's when you'll know this is a real story

Um, I didn't even know there was a "Rachel Maddow for Scott Brown's Seat 2012" rumor.

Guess I'm sheltered and uninformed...or I don't give a shiznit about Rachel Maddow and/or what she does.

"Why didn't they just call and ask me if it was true before sending out the fundraising letter?" Maddow asks about the Brown campaign, as if she doesn't know the answer.
Maddow vs. Brown in 2012? Nope. - Viewer Discretion

Looks like Scott Brown may be another in a series of weird-as-heck GOP politicians in MA.

re: Lakian and a few others ?

"Why didn't they just call and ask me if it was true before sending out the fundraising letter?" Maddow asks about the Brown campaign, as if she doesn't know the answer.
Maddow vs. Brown in 2012? Nope. - Viewer Discretion

Looks like Scott Brown may be another in a series of weird-as-heck GOP politicians in MA.

re: Lakian and a few others ?

john lakian-talk about a blast from the past. i think jack e robinson is more of the lakian type than brown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back