FDR’s Subservience To Stalin Cost Thousand Of American Soldier’s Lives

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.On this date the brains behind American rocket science died. He was a Nazi scientist, and worked for the United States so as not to be prosecuted.

Wernher von Braun
GERMAN-BORN AMERICAN ENGINEER
1623849741630.png

March 23, 1912 - June 16, 1977
Wernher von Braun, German engineer who played a prominent role in all aspects of rocketry and space exploration, first in Germany and after World War II in the United States. Britannica.com

In other words, his was a conditional surrender.

2. American policy in WWII was ‘unconditional surrender’ of Nazi Germany, yet untold numbers of Nazis were allowed such ‘conditions’ because we needed them. The policy itself was foisted on Democrat Roosevelt because Stalin wanted Germany ‘pastoralized’ so an not to interfere with the Red Army occupation of Europe post war.
Stalin's policy was simple: the result of the war had to leave Germany a smoldering wreckage, with no ability to resist Stalin's forces. This was the basis of the Morgenthau Plan.

"Archival evidence indicates that the Soviet’s wanted the war to continue long enough for them to conquer Eastern Europe and in order for Germany to be utterly destroyed or “pastoralized” which was called for in the Morgenthau Plan which was actually written by Soviet spy Harry Dexter White. The Soviets were also clamoring for a “second front” in France in order to deflect the allies out of Italy and the Balkans which was too close to Russia."
Chuck Morse Speaks: The Canaris Cover-up

3. German High-Command tried to reach a surrender agreement as early as 1942.
What stood in the way? Roosevelt’s bowing to Stalin’s demands for nothing other than “Unconditional Surrender.”
Under Truman, we allowed tons of conditional surrenders by Nazis who would work for our government.

When did the war with Germany finally end?

"May 7, 1945: Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims"
Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims ? History.com This Day in History ? 5/7/1945

What prevented an earlier conclusion to the war?
"... fear of offending Russia..."

Fear of offending, it seems to me, suggests a relationship with one's superiors....
i.e., Roosevelt considered Stalin his superior.

The fact that we didn't drive through Berlin on our way to moscow is damned unfortunate. 100 million russians/chinese and others might still be alive. Too bad J. Edgar Hoover was too much of a fruitcake to hunt these assholes down and throw them out with the Bund.

At the time, Patton understood the tragedy of this event and wrote, “We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see that they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it?”

As with Prague, Patton’s request to secure Berlin was denied. Sadly, after Patton finally reached the ravaged city, he wrote his wife on July 21, 1945,” for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed.”

In the end, yes Patton was a genius commander such as are many today within the purged ranks of military leadership but never forget, Roosevelt was ultimately the string puller and hence, Russia got its way and the libtards destroyed the face of the planet for the next 50 years until the dissolution of the Soviet machine."
The Foresight of Patton FrontPage Magazine

"Hell, why do we care what those goddamn Russians think? We are going to have to fight them sooner or later, within the next generation. Why not do it now while our Army is intact and the damn Russians can have their hind end kicked back to Russia in three months? We can do it easily with the help of the German troops we have, if we just arm them and take them with us. They hate the bastards.[92]

These actions were all Eisenhower could handle; he could not cover this one up and had no choice but to relieve Patton of his command. Patton was personally hurt by the loss."
Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not.

As the old saying goes, the only place to find 'justice' is the dictionary, or the cemetery.------------------------------------

4. What's so bad about Franklin Roosevelt acceding to Stalin's demands????

This:

More than 200,000 American fighting men were killed in World War II, together with 375,000 British and millions of other nationalities. Most of these deaths occurred after mid-1943, when it was clear to all concerned that the Axis and Japan had lost. Why did the fighting continue for two years after the issue had been decided?"
John Dombrowski

To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died –a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?
135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.
Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

Totally attributed to Roosevelt's refusal to allow a treaty to end the war.

United States suffered 292,000 combat deaths. Fully a third to a half during the last few years......could have been avoided.
World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

100,000 American boys.....
They were sacrificed, Roosevelt's love-token, to Stalin by this love-sick, puerile United States President.
What other explanation is there?

5. There never was a reason to agree to Stalin’s demand for ‘unconditional surrender.’

Simply getting the Germans to surrender would have save untold numbers of lives, and stymied Stalin’s post-war plans.

We allowed huge numbers of former Nazis to acquiesce and help America post war….as in our intel agencies: they didn’t exist in terms of spying on Russia, Roosevelt’s one and only love.

Novelist Daniel Silva puts it this way:

" You see, before the war, we had no intelligence service-not areal one, anyway...our intelligence operation inside the Soviet Union consisted of a couple of guys from Harvard and a teletype machine. When we suddenly found ourselves nose to nose with the Russian bogeyman, we didn’t know shit about him. His strengths, his weaknesses, his intentions. And what’s more, we didn’t know how to find out. That another war was imminent was a foregone conclusion. And what did we have? F**k all. No networks, no agents. Nothing. We were lost, wandering in the desert. We needed help. ...General Reinhard Gehlen, head of the German General Staff’s Foreign Armies East branch, Hitler’s chief spy on the Russian front.

“Gehlen was the answer to our prayers. The man had spent a career spying on the Soviet Union, and now he was going to show us the way. We brought him into this country.... . He told us what we wanted to hear. Stalinism was an evil unparalleled in human history. Stalin intended to subvert the countries of western Europe from within and then move against them militarily. Stalin had global ambitions. Be not afraid, Gehlen told us. I have networks, I have sleepers and stay-behind cells. I know everything there is to know about Stalin and his henchmen. Together, we will crush him.”

We used Nazi intel post war just as we used Nazi rocket scientists, by conditional surrender.

More than 200,000 American fighting men were killed in World War II, together with 375,000 British and millions of other nationalities. Most of these deaths occurred after mid-1943, when it was clear to all concerned that the Axis and Japan had lost. Why did the fighting continue for two years after the issue had been decided?"
John Dombrowski
It is said that one fool can ask so many questions that a hundred wise men will not be able to answer them. I mean, almost everything you wrote in this thread is a stupid lie.
Still, I will write about the statement of this smart ass Pole. It was clear to this scoundrel that the nazis had already lost in 1943... Then, when the war was still going on in the depths of Russia and it was more than a year and a half before the liberation of his native Poland.
600 thousand Soviet soldiers died during the liberation of Poland.
600 thousand!!! Just for liberation Poland only.
But for this bastard of the polish people, this means nothing, because the war is almost over in 1943 and americans should just wait... How many scoundrels propagandize their filth to idiots...

John Dombrowski
It is said that one fool can ask so many questions that a hundred wise men will not be able to answer them. I mean, almost everything you wrote in this thread is a stupid lie.
Still, I will write about the statement of this smart ass Pole. It was clear to this scoundrel that the nazis had already lost in 1943... Then, when the war was still going on in the depths of Russia and it was more than a year and a half before the liberation of his native Poland.
But for this bastard of the polish people, this means nothing, because the war is almost over in 1943 and americans should just wait... How many scoundrels propagandize their filth to idiots...

I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

There was no such 'liberation.'

It was conquest, by Stalin, the continuation of the Nazi-Communist conquest of Poland.

. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

1625175328810.png

12. Hitler and Stalin signed secret protocols to divide up Europe. First, Stalin moved against Finland, November 1939....for the aggression, the USSR was expelled from the League of Nations. Hitler attacked to the West.

a. Norway was invaded with the direct help of the Soviet Union, providing the Soviet naval base near Murmansk. "German Admiral Raeder sent a letter of thanks to the Commander of the Soviet Navy, Kuznetsov."

13. Archival footage shows Nazi and Russian officers partying together. The USSR became the supplier of oil, iron ore, construction materials for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. And trainloads of grain, even while Russians were starving.

Don't forget to thank me for the lesson.

John Dombrowski

Liberation??? Living under Stalin was "liberated"? What a clown!

What's wrong with living under the inhuman oppression of Soviet Communism anyway?

That imbecile actually wrote this:

"No one has ever lived under communism yet."

1.On this date the brains behind American rocket science died. He was a Nazi scientist, and worked for the United States so as not to be prosecuted.

Wernher von Braun
GERMAN-BORN AMERICAN ENGINEER
View attachment 502035
March 23, 1912 - June 16, 1977
Wernher von Braun, German engineer who played a prominent role in all aspects of rocketry and space exploration, first in Germany and after World War II in the United States. Britannica.com

In other words, his was a conditional surrender.

2. American policy in WWII was ‘unconditional surrender’ of Nazi Germany, yet untold numbers of Nazis were allowed such ‘conditions’ because we needed them. The policy itself was foisted on Democrat Roosevelt because Stalin wanted Germany ‘pastoralized’ so an not to interfere with the Red Army occupation of Europe post war.
Stalin's policy was simple: the result of the war had to leave Germany a smoldering wreckage, with no ability to resist Stalin's forces. This was the basis of the Morgenthau Plan.

"Archival evidence indicates that the Soviet’s wanted the war to continue long enough for them to conquer Eastern Europe and in order for Germany to be utterly destroyed or “pastoralized” which was called for in the Morgenthau Plan which was actually written by Soviet spy Harry Dexter White. The Soviets were also clamoring for a “second front” in France in order to deflect the allies out of Italy and the Balkans which was too close to Russia."
Chuck Morse Speaks: The Canaris Cover-up

3. German High-Command tried to reach a surrender agreement as early as 1942.
What stood in the way? Roosevelt’s bowing to Stalin’s demands for nothing other than “Unconditional Surrender.”
Under Truman, we allowed tons of conditional surrenders by Nazis who would work for our government.

When did the war with Germany finally end?

"May 7, 1945: Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims"
Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims ? History.com This Day in History ? 5/7/1945

What prevented an earlier conclusion to the war?
"... fear of offending Russia..."

Fear of offending, it seems to me, suggests a relationship with one's superiors....
i.e., Roosevelt considered Stalin his superior.
A delusional rewriting of history. Again. The Russians beat Hitler as they beat Napoleon before him. Once he invaded Russia his fate was sealed. If we did nothing Stalin would have 'liberated' almost all of Europe. That that didn't happen was due to the diplomacy of FDR and Churchill.

Yes, of course, I remember how the Communists covered Poland with extermination camps... Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor... They even kept children there! Photo proof:

1563745523_0:0:3000:1759_600x0_80_0_0_e95a5b92eef717eac54c3f71a383417a.jpg
The Soviet concentration camps were out of sight in Siberia. Only a tiny fraction of confirmed captured Whermacht soldiers survived to return to a Germany years after the end of the war. The Soviets starved and worked them to death. Stalin Hillel tens of millions of his own civilians and millions of his troops. When the Red Army soldiers held as POWs by the Germans were repatriated at the end of the war, Stalin had most of them killed or exiled to Siberia for disloyalty. Their crime was being captured on the battlefield. As far as I’m concerned there wasn’t an ounce of difference between Nazi Germany and the USSR.

The Soviet concentration camps were out of sight in Siberia. Only a tiny fraction of confirmed captured Whermacht soldiers survived to return to a Germany years after the end of the war. The Soviets starved and worked them to death. Stalin Hillel tens of millions of his own civilians and millions of his troops. When the Red Army soldiers held as POWs by the Germans were repatriated at the end of the war, Stalin had most of them killed or exiled to Siberia for disloyalty. Their crime was being captured on the battlefield. As far as I’m concerned there wasn’t an ounce of difference between Nazi Germany and the USSR.
I don't see an ounce of difference between the assholes who supported Stalin, Hitler or our own Biden supporting ballot box stuffing bed wetters.

The Soviet concentration camps were out of sight in Siberia. Only a tiny fraction of confirmed captured Whermacht soldiers survived to return to a Germany years after the end of the war.
You, lying thing... I don't care if you're lying because you're a fascist or because you're a brainwashed fool. "According to the NKVD of the USSR, 2.7 million soldiers and officers of the Wehrmacht and a little more than 700 thousand soldiers from among the allies of Nazi Germany were captured during the war. In total, there were 3,486 million of them. Of these, 85.1% returned to their homeland( were repatriated), the remaining 14.9% died in captivity on the territory of the USSR.
For comparison:

According to German archival documents used at the Nuremberg trials, between 3.35 and 3.8 million Soviet prisoners of war were captured by the Germans during the first six months of the war. The first figure is the corrected data of the OKW and OKH on the number of prisoners who were taken to the camps by December 1941, the second figure is the number of prisoners taken according to the reports of the headquarters. The discrepancy is due to the fact that some of the prisoners were shot immediately upon capture or upon arrival at the camps according to the order of the commissars. Another part of the prisoners died of wounds or was finished off by the convoy on the way to the camps in the first days of captivity.
By the spring of 1942, 1.1 million prisoners remained in German camps. Thus, most of the Soviet prisoners of war were captured in the first six months of the war and most of them, more than 2 million, were killed at the same time. In total, 3.3 million prisoners of war out of 5.7 million captured died before the end of the war.

The exception is the germans taken prisoner at Stalingrad. Of these, 5% returned home. The high mortality rate is explained by the weakened condition of most of the prisoners of war during the winter months spent in the encirclement and the typhus epidemic that killed lots of the germans. By the way, 200 soviet doctors who treated prisoners, died together with them from the tuphys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back