FDR Warns America About Today's republicans

I saw this and thought, wow he's got a great crystal ball. FDR knew what the republicans are and he warned us. I just wish people had listened to his warning.

FDR: WARNING ABOUT TODAY'S REPUBLICANS - YouTube
Thanks. I appreciate the video. But, we have to remember, BOTH political parties have sold us out, not just one of them. Neither party can wash its hands of "The Selling Of America". They've both played a part. What we're seeing and experiencing, has been a work on progress, for at least 50 plus years, through many administrations, both Republican and Democrat. Neither political party is pro-America, and the proof to that statement can be seen all across this once great nation, and on Main Street America.

The Republicans during Roosevelt's time were LIBERALS. The Democrats were conservatives. So you are admitting that FDR was talking about Liberals. Thanks for clearing that up.

I saw this and thought, wow he's got a great crystal ball. FDR knew what the republicans are and he warned us. I just wish people had listened to his warning.

FDR was a scumbag, and all those who admire him are scumbags.
I'm assuming you must be british because of your username. Anyways FDR called me from heaven just now. He told me to tell you "you're welcome."

I was born in Boston Mass. You're lying because FDR is roasting in hell.

FDR was a scumbag, and all those who admire him are scumbags.
I'm assuming you must be british because of your username. Anyways FDR called me from heaven just now. He told me to tell you "you're welcome."

I was born in Boston Mass. You're lying because FDR is roasting in hell.

Only in your strange RWNJ wet-dreams. Skeery!!

Spot on.
Again in FDR's time republicans were Liberals and democrats were conservatives. That started to change in FDR's last full 4 year term and changed completely by the late 50's. So FDR was warning about Liberal policies.

Forum List

Back