FDR cow towed to Stalin and the Russians.

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
He gave them East Germany, Poland, and the other Eastern European countries.

He kept saying, "Good ole Joe."

FDR was a babe in a forest of haters.

The US back then was war weary and not the super power it is today.
I think FDR was afraid of Hitler.

• Banned
"Good ole Joe" after the war.

Why did he give Poland and other Eastern countries to Stalin after the war was over?
Oh and we were the only super power in the world.
We fought and won the wars on two fronts, and we had the only nuke bomb in the world.
If not for US the Russians would be speaking German today.

Why did he give Poland and other Eastern countries to Stalin after the war was over?
We fought and won the wars on two fronts, and we had the only nuke bomb in the world.
Good question.
I don’t know.
How did the American people at the time react to FDR’s decision not to take these nations?

He gave them East Germany, Poland, and the other Eastern European countries.

He kept saying, "Good ole Joe."

FDR was a babe in a forest of haters.

Sooooooooooooo you think the voices in your head about the 1940s is a "current event" huh.

Was the Special Bus late today?

Good question.
I don’t know.
How did the American people at the time react to FDR’s decision not to take these nations?

Why the fuck would we "take nations"?

WHO the fuck was authorized to "give us", e.g. Poland? WHO "gave it" to Hitler?

Oh wait, I can answer who "gave it" to Hitler. The USSR. Gave it to him bigly.

Last edited:

Good CHRIST what ignorant arrogance.

I'm sure these inconvenient facts chap the hide of "American exceptionalists" from whom it deprives the opportunity to take credit for shit we didn't do, but that fact is that the USSR did far more to win WW2 in Europe than we did. We did far more in Asia.

And guess what's sitting right between the USSR and Germany which had repeatedly attacked them:

Poland.

Course, you'd never know that from Hollyweird movies and Hogan's Heroes, but if that's your source of history, you deserve to be mocked.

FDR was Stalin's sock puppet. There was no need for Eastern Europe to fall under Stalin, that was FDR and later Truman "just following orders"

FDR was Stalin's sock puppet. There was no need for Eastern Europe to fall under Stalin, that was FDR and later Truman "just following orders"

Read the thread first Frank. OP actually sits here and thinks FDR (who was dead then btw) "GAVE" East Germany to the country that had already conquered it.

What a maroon.

The level of abject pig-ignorance that was actually typed out on a keyboard here is completely off the scale.

WHEN did we go to Russia and drive the Germans out, Dippy?

WHO got to Hitler in Berlin? WHO was coming when he offed himself? Colonel Hogan?

SMGDFH go buy a fucking history book.

Good ole Joe.
4727.jpg

Read the thread first Frank. OP actually sits here and thinks FDR (who was dead then btw) "GAVE" East Germany to the country that had already conquered it.

What a maroon.

US troops were ORDERED to wait for the Russians to enter Berlin and Germany. The Germans would have been delighted to surrender their country to the US and Brits instead of to the "Descendants of Genghis Khan" as Patton called them.

The Soviets won 90 percent of the war against Germany
We won 90 percent of the war against Japan

Forum List

Back