FDR and Donald Trump..."Make America Great Again"

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Franklin D. Roosevelt Exclusive Videos & Features - HISTORY.com
Just as in the 1930's when America was losing jobs, today America is bleeding her jobs to foreign lands. Just as in that time America needed a voice of hope and found it in FDR. Just as in the 1940's when the United States was under threat from foreign aggressors, it needed a strong leader. They found that with FDR. Today we can find these qualities in Donald J. Trump. He will make America great again and bring jobs back to our industrial states. Democrats today are more worried about gay marriage and making thugs like Michael Brown martyrs than they are about standing up for American values.

Let's hope republicans don't drag out a dying old man to run for a 3rd and 4th term and lie to the public like democrats did.

Let's hope republicans don't drag out a dying old man to run for a 3rd and 4th term and lie to the public like democrats did.
Donald Trump has millions of Democrats crossing over to vote for him. Old school Democrats who have fought for and love this nation.

It took FDR almost four terms and a freaking World War to break out of the depression his administration continued. I think Trump can do it better and faster than crooked democrats ever thought of

Just as in the 1930's when America was losing jobs, today America is bleeding her jobs to foreign lands. Just as in that time America needed a voice of hope and found it in FDR. Just as in the 1940's when the United States was under threat from foreign aggressors, it needed a strong leader. They found that with FDR. Today we can find these qualities in Donald J. Trump. He will make America great again and bring jobs back to our industrial states. Democrats today are more worried about gay marriage and making thugs like Michael Brown martyrs than they are about standing up for American values.
Values, which include it is right to grab woman without consent. Paying taxes is for suckers. It's totally acceptable to make fun of disabled people. Importing your wives is good but immigration is bad. FDR just turned in his grave, the man who jumped into the breach when Democracy was at stake is not the same man who wants to dismantle it by saying if he loses, the race is rigged.

Values, which include it is right to grab woman without consent. Paying taxes is for suckers. It's totally acceptable to make fun of disabled people. Importing your wives is good but immigration is bad. FDR just turned in his grave, the man who jumped into the breach when Democracy was at stake is not the same man who wants to dismantle it by saying if he loses, the race is rigged.
Values such as family and law and order on our streets. Not giving away our jobs to foreign lands. Not having a lavender military full of homosexuality and weakness. Values such as expecting a news media to fair and balanced. You have never seen a great America so you bring up tawdry non important issues put into media by women on Clinton payroll. You are a typical Neo 1960's PC liberal that is sooooo worried that somebody's feelings might get hurt that you can't run a fucking country.

Values such as family and law and order on our streets. Not giving away our jobs to foreign lands. Not having a lavender military full of homosexuality and weakness. Values such as expecting a news media to fair and balanced. You have never seen a great America so you bring up tawdry non important issues put into media by women on Clinton payroll. You are a typical Neo 1960's PC liberal that is sooooo worried that somebody's feelings might get hurt that you can't run a fucking country.
Family? The guy is on his third wife, and he prides himself for being an adulterer. Not giving away our jobs to foreign lands? I'm sorry to tell you but manufacturing will not be making a comeback. Law and order? Tell me how he will prevent people taping police brutality and getting outraged because of it? Not having a lavender military, because it's weak? Tell me, you of course can prove that homosexual people are weak? As me bringing up non important issues. I can't think of a less non issue as homosexuals in the army. My friend, you calling yourself a "values" voter when voting for Trump makes you a hypocrite of Biblical (pun intended) proportions. I can't picture a single candidate who is less qualified as to values as Trump

Family? The guy is on his third wife, and he prides himself for being an adulterer. Not giving away our jobs to foreign lands? I'm sorry to tell you but manufacturing will not be making a comeback. Law and order? Tell me how he will prevent people taping police brutality and getting outraged because of it? Not having a lavender military, because it's weak? Tell me, you of course can prove that homosexual people are weak? As me bringing up non important issues. I can't think of a less non issue as homosexuals in the army. My friend, you calling yourself a "values" voter when voting for Trump makes you a hypocrite of Biblical (pun intended) proportions. I can't picture a single candidate who is less qualified as to values as Trump
Police brutality? Sure. Michael Brown is a civil rights icon. Marching in the streets chanting for dead cops...wow...yes sir that all-American conduct. Our jobs will come back once we have a President who will stand by the American worker and not abandon them like Bill Clinton did with NAFTA. Bible voter? Obama and Clinton support abortions in third tri-mester based on the whim of the mother.

Police brutality? Sure. Michael Brown is a civil rights icon. Marching in the streets chanting for dead cops...wow...yes sir that all-American conduct. Our jobs will come back once we have a President who will stand by the American worker and not abandon them like Bill Clinton did with NAFTA. Bible voter? Obama and Clinton support abortions in third tri-mester based on the whim of the mother.
Not necessarily Micheal brown but we both know that there are plenty of videos of police shooting unarmed black people. Now my question is how do you or Trump suggest to prevent people reacting when videos like that come out? Suspend civil liberties? Sensor youtube? Don't allow smart phones on black people? Some vague notion of bringing back law and order doesn't cut it. Same goes for simplifying economical issues to "I'll bring American jobs back". Look at Brexit, the pro Brexit camp simplified what would happen if people voted yes. The very next day they came to the conclusion that they couldn't just up and leave. As to abortion tell me what is Trumps position?Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days He doesn't seem to know. Again you have no basis calling yourself a values voter if you vote Trump. On a personal level he basically is the anti synthesis of what values voters claim they stand for and on a public level he doesn't seem to really care beyond what the situation on the moment demands.

New Topics

Forum List

Back