FDA To Give Full Approval Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine By September

The FDA gave approval without supporting trial evidence. The group without the vaccine were allowed to be vaccinated, a true clinical trial NEVER does that. Any real scientific data was lost at that point. The FDA just caved to political pressure.

The FDA gave approval without supporting trial evidence. The group without the vaccine were allowed to be vaccinated, a true clinical trial NEVER does that. Any real scientific data was lost at that point. The FDA just caved to political pressure.
Even approved, most on the willfully ignorant, reprehensible right will continue their unwarranted opposition to being vaccinated, resulting in the needless death and suffering of thousands of Americans.

Even approved, most on the willfully ignorant, reprehensible right will continue their unwarranted opposition to being vaccinated, resulting in the needless death and suffering of thousands of Americans.
I am more versed in this than you. I choose to wait until real science has the chance to report unbiased unpolitically driven data. So far I know that natural immunity is better than the vaccine ( study done). The vaccine is not a vaccine in the traditional sense (fact). Statistically I have almost no chance of dying from Covid. Because I have a good immune system it is highly unlikely I can carry a high enough viral load to hurt anyone.

Forum List

Back