FDA says no to booster shots

So they are actually making the distinction between young, healthy people and people over 65? Wow, finally some science. They are voting on the 65+ crowd later today I have read. I wouldn't be surprised if they approved it for them.

I am getting to the age that is on the border of getting the vaccine. I haven't taken it yet. If I were 22, I wouldn't even think of taking just the vaccine. That's just me and my state of mind at that age where even a runny nose was a rarity.

The situation is different for everyone and I'm glad they are taking this approach with the booster shots.

Last edited:
So they are actually making the distinction between young, healthy people and people over 65? Wow, finally some science. They are voting on the 65+ crowd later today I have read. I wouldn't be surprised if they approved it for them.

I am getting to the age that is on the border of getting the vaccine. I haven't taken it yet. If I were 22, I wouldn't even think of taking even the vaccine.

The situation is different for everyone and I'm glad they are taking this approach with the booster shots.

You should get the vaccine unless there is a reason not to. But personally I think the booster is not necessary unless you have immune issues. My mother got the third shot, but she is in her eighties

I think Old Joe is going to have to call Trump or DeSantis for advisement.

Uh, I don't think so. Trump is the reason 663,000 people are dead and DeSantis is trying to kill more. 50,000 dead Floridians. Yeah, you go guy.

242085659_10222783439147432_7818221113563526812_n.jpg

Biden will go ahead and mandate it, it won't make any difference. None of this has been driven by science. Democrats are the anti-science party. Why would they start now?

Republicans don't believe in climate change and even a dumbass like yourself can't refute it any longer.
Al Gore was right, and he's still a Democrat.
Republican states are the ones that are dragging their feet to get the shot, even though over 90% in hospital beds are the unvaccinated.
Republicans reversing Roe v Wade, so open our wallet, Sparky, and get ready for some really big explosions in the welfare rolls for a whole lot of unwanted children, because Republicans don't know the difference between a heartbeat and cardiac activity in a goddamn zygote.
Fucking anti-science shitheads.

Uh, I don't think so. Trump is the reason 663,000 people are dead and DeSantis is trying to kill more. 50,000 dead Floridians. Yeah, you go guy.

View attachment 540608

LOL, what a baby, partisan hackery is your life. Deaths were overwhelmingly in blue States.

Florida is roughly 25th and Blue States lead the way in deaths.

Then there are all the Democrat governors who murdered the elderly by sending in Covid cases to nursing homes.

Democrat is the anti-science party. You are the propaganda party

You should get the vaccine unless there is a reason not to. But personally I think the booster is not necessary unless you have immune issues. My mother got the third shot, but she is in her eighties
1. a lot of people have natural immunity from it...
2. a lot of people get it and don't have a major problem

So now the hoax mandatory vaccinations and cards and masks and every other frightened child restriction take a hit
Let Freedom Ring

New Topics

Forum List

Back