FDA Says It Will Take 55 Years to Release FOIA Request for Covid Vaccines. What?

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
"Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond." Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

This is what makes people paranoid about putting some unknown Covid vaccine in their veins.
I hope the FDA doesn't have a break down rushing out that important information. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe Daddy Warbucks Biden can throw the agency a few more billion to help out. After all, what's a few billions, more or less, when you are pushing hard to have Congress hand over trillions to you?

A sizeable portion of the citizenry completely mistrusts the government given the whole history of the covid
virus, where it came from, who is responsible for it and how the various governmental agencies and bodies
have accounted for it.

The government is responsible for the rampant mistrust, through a total lack of transparency, i.e. Dr. Fauci and such, and as such they have earned all the doubt and suspicions they have raised.
So stop the war on those that disdain the vaccines. You, Uncle Scam, have created this problem.

Last edited:
The people who release information under the Freedom of Information Act can only get into trouble for releasing too much too quickly. Nobody is going to pat them on the back for releasing stuff.

"Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond." Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

This is what makes people paranoid about putting some unknown Covid vaccine in their veins.
I hope the FDA doesn't have a break down rushing out that important information. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe Daddy Warbucks Biden can throw the agency a few more billion to help out. After all, what's a few billions, more or less, when you are pushing hard to have Congress hand over trillions to you?

A sizeable portion of the citizenry completely mistrusts the government given the whole history of the covid
virus, where it came from, who is responsible for it and how the various governmental agencies and bodies
have accounted for it.

The government is responsible for the rampant mistrust, through a total lack of transparency, i.e. Dr. Fauci and such, and as such they have earned all the doubt and suspicions they have raised.
So stop the war on those that disdain the vaccines. You, Uncle Scam, have created this problem.
Haha, Mr. Blair... always a day or two behind the debunk...

The people who release information under the Freedom of Information Act can only get into trouble for releasing too much too quickly. Nobody is going to pat them on the back for releasing stuff.
Is over one half century moving too fast for you to find out what is in vaccines that government wants to
force you into taking?

What do you do with your brain when you aren't using it...which seems to be most of the time?

more like someone might get their a** handed to them Otis

1638641480312.png

~S~

It's the fucking FDA. They have no right to privacy. They have no worries about disclosing confidential information.

This could be done in a matter of minutes.

We're not buying the bullshit.

Guess they want to make sure all the current FDA people are either dead or retired before the truth comes out.

Maybe Daddy Warbucks Biden can throw the agency a few more billion to help out. After all, what's a few billions, more or less, when you are pushing hard to have CiD THISongress hand over trillions to you?

have accounted for it.

If this is not a red flag I don;t know what is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back