FDA Refuses to Release Key COVID Vaccine Safety Data

MSNBC CNN the DNC has never been sued for giving out false data your sources that I have pointed out are conspiracy theorist posted on well know sites .
Well see, you follow your shit sources and you miss all the facts

Pay attention dummass.

when you look up who wrote the so-called sources that you call factual have been either shut down or move to a different site to spew their lies ... that's what you don't seem to get
Daily wire is still the daily wire, the hill is still the hill, dude, whatever you're smoking, please stay off the roads.

MSNBC CNN the DNC has never been sued for giving out false data your sources that I have pointed out are conspiracy theorist posted on well know sites ... when you look up who wrote the so-called sources that you call factual have been either shut down or move to a different site to spew their lies ... that's what you don't seem to get ... all this crap you have posted I have seen before and pointed out time and time again WITH WHO THEY ARE, AN HOW THE TRAP YOU ... USING PHRASES LIKE, WE BELIEVE, OR ITS BEEN SAID, OR WE THINK, THEY REFUSE, ON AN ON WITH PARSHAL ACCUSATIONS BUT NO ACTUAL FACTS OR THE SO-CALLED FACTS YOU USE ARE DOWN RiGHT LIES ... that you refuse to accept when you have pointed out the real truth to you ... you come back with the gay responses or childish remarks ... at least I can rely on MSNBC, CNN the DNC to tell the truth, and if an error is made the very next day they point out that error ... none of your sourcese does this ...your sources just disapear then comes out under a differten name ... so do some real resurch not this balanogna you keep trying to feed us ... the FDA doesn't have to respond to you, to the state, to the gubment ... their job is simple does the drug say what it will do... has death been caused by this drug ... that's all you need to know is the side effects and what to look for ... if it is causing you a problem ... these wild accusations that thousands of people have died it's not in any government record of thousands of people dying from the drug ... just because you are paranoid that the gubment is out to get you or they are lying to you about a drug and you believe some conspiracy theroprist isn't my fault you got sucked into their bull shit ...all I cand do is point out the facts as I know them... i'm not going to keep posting these facts... finally MSNBC CNN the DNC the reason you try to make out that these organizations of liars are because they keep exposing every lie you and your Republicans have told ... you don't like being exposed as the liars you really are ...all back up by lawsuits file or been convicted republicans ... your fearless leader is going to be talking to you all through bars ... just like the rest of your crooked fascist republicans leaders and you hate the fact that MSNBC CNN the DNC has exposed them what the crooks they are ...
This book you posted merely proves the buy in you have with the media owned by DNC. can't make up just how truly dummass you are.

Pay attention dummass.
Again like I said when you see the truth you’re too stupid to see the actual truth and you respond with total BULL SHIT … you can’t see who is really the liars here .., how many times has CNN, MSNBC, or The DNC been sued for lying … you know the answer, you just don’t want to admit it … which makes you fool…

Again like I said when you see the truth you’re too stupid to see the actual truth and you respond with total BULL SHIT … you can’t see who is really the liars here .., how many times has CNN, MSNBC, or The DNC been sued for lying … you know the answer, you just don’t want to admit it … which makes you fool…
What did you miss exactly?

What did you miss exactly?
didn't exactly miss anything ... it's you that can't seem to realize your head is in your ass ... everything you post is conspiracy theorist bull shit ...there's not one bit of truth or factual information in your post ... nobody has died from Pfizer drug ... the DNC does not own any media ... the reason you don't like the DNC IS THEY KEEP EXPOSING THE LIES, THE TREACHERY, THEIR CROOKED TREASONEST WAYS AND YOU CAN'T HAMNDLE IT ... I don't do drugs, I don't drink ...so you'll need a different cowardly republican rant ... The Daily Wire is an American conservative news website and media company founded in 2015 by conservative politicians... the hill is owned by perry sook ... perry sook is a conservative owner of NEXstar who is a conspiracy theory supporter of their news outlets... who owns conservative news outlets ....so again loser try and use non-bias liars news.... like I said everything you post are lies ...this is what you exactly missed ... get it yet??? you are reading liars ...

And yet people like RFK Jr. are censored when they say the vaxxes are not safe.

Epoch Times: FDA Refuses to Provide Key COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Analyses:
“U.S. drug regulators are refusing to provide key analyses of a COVID-19 vaccine safety database, claiming that the factual findings cannot be separated by internal discussions protected by law.

The Epoch Times asked the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in July for all analyses performed by the agency for the COVID-19 vaccines using a method called Empirical Bayesian data mining, which involves comparing the adverse events recorded after a specific COVID-19 vaccine with those recorded after vaccination with non-COVID-19 vaccines.

According to operating procedures laid out by the agency and its partner in January 2021 and February 2022, the FDA would perform data mining “at least biweekly” to identify adverse events “reported more frequently than expected following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines.” The agency would perform the mining on data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

In a recent response, the FDA records office told The Epoch Times that it would not provide any of the analyses, even in redacted form.

The agency cited an exemption to the Freedom of Information Act that lets the government withhold inter-agency and intra-agency memorandums and letters “that would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency.”

The agency also pointed to the Code of Federal Regulations, which says that “all communications within the Executive Branch of the Federal government which are in written form or which are subsequently reduced to writing may be withheld from public disclosure except that factual information which is reasonably segregable in accordance with the rule established in § 20.22 is available for public disclosure.”

It’s not clear why the FDA could not produce copies of the analyses with non-factual information redacted. The Epoch Times has appealed the determination by the records office. The FDA declined to comment, citing the appeal.”
“Safe and effective” LOL

Right up there with 81 million votes

didn't exactly miss anything ... it's you that can't seem to realize your head is in your ass ... everything you post is conspiracy theorist bull shit ...there's not one bit of truth or factual information in your post ... nobody has died from Pfizer drug ... the DNC does not own any media ... the reason you don't like the DNC IS THEY KEEP EXPOSING THE LIES, THE TREACHERY, THEIR CROOKED TREASONEST WAYS AND YOU CAN'T HAMNDLE IT ... I don't do drugs, I don't drink ...so you'll need a different cowardly republican rant ... The Daily Wire is an American conservative news website and media company founded in 2015 by conservative politicians... the hill is owned by perry sook ... perry sook is a conservative owner of NEXstar who is a conspiracy theory supporter of their news outlets... who owns conservative news outlets ....so again loser try and use non-bias liars news.... like I said everything you post are lies ...this is what you exactly missed ... get it yet??? you are reading liars ...
I gave you the actual suit you said never could happen. So naturally you ignored it like a good demfk would do. I love how you demfks avoid facts at every opportunity. Thanks, DNC owns the media, I ain't in the DNC and I don't track with their evil practices at hurting american people. That's your truth you must live with.

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news website and media company founded in 2015 by conservative politicians... the hill is owned by perry sook ... perry sook is a conservative owner of NEXstar who is a conspiracy theory supporter of their news outlets... who owns conservative news outlets ....so again loser try and use non-bias liars news.... like I said everything you post are lies ...this is what you exactly missed
So what? What's your point exactly? Are you saying that if the DNC doesn't own it, it can't possibly print news? hahaahahahhaahahahahha how far up the DNC hole is your head today? hahahhahahahahahahaahaha dummass.

Thanks for exposing yourself to the others in here in case they missed who your loyalty is with!!!!

Here's data:
Fx1rpv-XsAIZho2

Recent FDA failure to be honest:

FDA Fails to Address DNA Adulteration Concerns ⋆ Brownstone Institute

"The failure of government regulatory authorities to identify and disclose DNA fragment contamination of the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine products prior to independent laboratories disclosing their contamination study findings has raised serious questions about quality control oversight of the manufacturing processes used to produce these products, as well as their overall safety."

Pay attention dummass.
Recently, some people have claimed that the residual DNA in some mRNA COVID-19 vaccine vials is above the regulatory limit — and that some of the short sequences could be harmful and cause cancer if they integrated into a person’s genome. But as we have written, there isn’t reliable evidence that the residual DNA in the vaccines is too high, nor is there evidence that the DNA integrates, much less that it causes cancer or any other health problem.

Still, some individuals have continued to press the issue, making new false or unsupported legal claims related to the alleged “contamination.”

You can now sue the mRNA COVID vaccine manufacturers for damages and the FDA is required to take the COVID vaccines off the market,” a post on X, the platform previously known as Twitter, incorrectly stated on Oct. 21. “Why? Adulteration. The plasmid bioactive contaminant sequences were NOT pointed out to the regulatory authorities. It’s considered adulteration.”

The author of the tweet, Steve Kirsch, is a tech entrepreneur and a prolific spreader of COVID-19 misinformation. His post was shared widely in screenshots on Instagram. Others echoed Kirsch’s statements in their own posts.

Legal experts and the FDA say the claims are wrong.

“The claim that the FDA is required to take any of the authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines off the market is false,” the agency told us in an email. “With over a billion doses of the mRNA vaccines administered, no safety concerns related to the sequence of, or amount of, residual DNA have been identified.”

“[T]here’s no merit whatsoever to these claims,” Villanova University law professor Ana Santos Rutschman, who specializes in vaccine law and policy, told us.

No Evidence of ‘Adulteration’​

Kirsch’s central claim is that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are adulterated, or contaminated, with the template DNA used to make large amounts of the mRNA, which is the active ingredient in the vaccines. (He has incorrectly referred to this as “plasma contamination.”)

Both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines used a circular piece of DNA called a plasmid for this purpose in the early part of the manufacturing process. This is standard practice for many pharmaceuticals, and steps are taken to chew up and then remove the vast majority of this DNA. After purification, however, small amounts of these DNA fragments may still exist. There isn’t evidence that the residual DNA is harmful, and regulators require quality control checks to make sure it is under a certain limit. Such residual DNA is not considered contamination.

As we’ve explained before, some individuals claim to have tested vaccine vials and found levels of residual DNA that are above regulatory limits. But these unpublished analyses have been criticized, and regulators around the world have said they have not found anything concerning.

Kirsch has also referred to “SV40 contamination” and claimed that the vaccines are adulterated because “the manufacturers didn’t tell the FDA about the SV40 promoter.” SV40, or simian virus 40, is a monkey virus that can cause cancer in some animals, but has not been shown to cause cancer in humans. The virus is not present in either vaccine, but the Pfizer plasmid does contain some short sequences from the virus, which are not infectious and not known to cause cancer or to be harmful.

Neither Pfizer nor the FDA would tell us what Pfizer shared with the agency about its plasmid. But according to statements from other regulators, Pfizer provided the full plasmid sequence — from which anyone could have identified the SV40 components — but did not specifically note that it contained SV40 elements.

“While the full DNA sequence of the plasmid starting material was provided in the initial marketing authorisation application for Comirnaty, the applicant did not specifically highlight the SV40 sequence, as it was considered to be a non-functional part of the plasmid,” the European Medicines Agency, which helps regulate medical products in the European Union, told us in an email, referring to the brand name of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. “They have since clarified this information in response to questions raised by EMA.”

The issue over what exactly was disclosed came to the fore when the Epoch Times, a conservative media outlet that frequently spreads COVID-19 misinformation, reported that Health Canada, Canada’s version of the FDA, said that Pfizer had provided the plasmid sequence but had not pointed out the SV40 sequence.

According to the outlet’s Oct. 19 story, Health Canada said in a statement that it “expects sponsors to identify any biologically functional DNA sequences within a plasmid (such as an SV40 enhancer) at the time of submission.” The agency, however, was adamant that this was not a safety concern and nothing had changed about its risk-benefit assessment for the vaccine.

Health Canada told us in an email that the “SV40 promoter enhancer sequence was found to be a residual DNA fragment in Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine,” but that the “fragment is inactive, has no functional role, and was measured to be consistently below the limit required by Health Canada and other international regulators.” It iterated that this was not a safety concern.

Forum List

Back